Chapter 84

(Play when I say^)

Emma's POV:

I wake up to my head throbbing, a light shining in my eyes, and my whole body aching. I don't know what happened last night, but it couldn't have been good. I sit up, realizing I'm on the front lawn of the apartment building. My shirt is torn, exposing my bra and my phone screen is cracked. I'm going to get in so much fucking trouble....

I look around for Daniel. He's the last thing I remember seeing. Him talking to some girls. He's no where to be found. I try to call him but he doesn't answer. He must've left. I call the rest of the guys and no answer either.

"Why don't these boys ever answer when I need them?!" I ask to myself. I can't call him. I just can't. He'll be so disappointed. But I have to. It's my only choice.

§§§

"Get in the fucking car." Logan says angrily.

"Dad please-"

"No. You have no excuse for this. Drunk? At fifteen? Do you know what could've happened? Did you not think of the consequences of your actions?! You are so fucking grounded!" He exclaims, the vein pooping out of his arms as he drives.

"I know, I'm so so so so so so sorry. I just wanted to forget that night."

"Why?"

"Because I was jealous of Daniel. Some girls were all over him."

"Well where the fuck is Daniel anyways?!"

"He must've left." I say.

"He just left you there while you were drunk?!"

"Well, I don't blame him." I say. The memories come flooding back to me. I can't believe I did that....

"What did you do?" Logan asks.

"I tried to have sex with him." I say ashamed.

"Are you serious? You're a damn child. You can't have sex. Can you not understand that Daniel will literally GO TO JAIL if you guys got caught?!"

"I know, I know! Now could you please stop yelling?! I have a huge headache!" I say, closing my eyes.

"Hangover?" He asks. I nod my head slightly. "I'm sorry. I'm getting you home don't worry." He says softly.

"Logan..." I say clenching my stomach.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING DAR-" Suddenly, I throw up all over his car. This is going to be an awful day...

§§§

I sit up in my bed. I must've fallen asleep in the car. But, my headache is gone and I feel fine. Whatever Logan did worked!

"Hey, how are you feeling?" Logan asks walking into the hotel room

"A lot better. Has Daniel called?" I ask.

"Not yet. I'm really sorry honey." He says. I nod my head and grab my phone. Nothing from any of the boys.

"Emma! Emma! Emma!" Noah laughs, running to the side of my bed.

"What?" I giggle.

"Wanna play a game now that you're awake?" He asks energetically.

"Sure. What are we going to play?"

"How about Fortnite?"

"Really? Fortnite? What ever happened to Candy Land or Operation?"

"What?" He asks. I facepalm, but decide to play Fortnite anyways because I love the game too.