Chapter 45

Emma's POV:

I sit in Daniels lap crying into his chest. Why did this happen?

"Emma, it will be okay. Logan will get through this." Daniel comforts and rubs my back.

"I'm sorry. I'm probably getting annoying." I say and sit up.

"No you're not. You can cry all you want. I don't mind." Daniel smiles. I nod my head and cuddle into his neck. Soon I slowly drift off to sleep thinking of Logan.

§§§ (this means time skip)

"Em." Daniel whispers into my ear.

"Mmhm?" I mumble.

"Logan is awake and okay." Daniel says. I spring out of his lap and run to Logans room. There, he is hooked up to all sorts of different machines.

"Hey." I say in a soft voice.

"Hey Em." He says. His eyes are swollen. Has he been crying?

"Are you feeling alright?" I ask. He nods.

"You scared the hell out of me. Again." I say.

"I'm sorry. I don't know what happened. One minute I-"

"You don't need to explain. It's okay. Well, I'll let you get some rest. Oh, and I'll tell Brendon to upload your vlog for today." I say which causes him to smile. I walk out and meet up with the rest of the guys.

"He is going to be here a while so you guys can go. I'll text you if anything happens." I speak.

"Guys, go ahead and go. I'm going to stay here with Emma." Daniel states.

"You don't have to-"

"No, I want to." Daniel interrupts me. I quickly nod and watch the guys leave. Daniel sits down on a small leather couch. I walk over and sit next to him, then lay my head on his shoulder. He leans his head against mine and we lay there in a comfortable silence.

§§§

"We bought you Chick-fil-a." Jonah says handing me a bag.

"Thanks." I say and start to eat. All the boys came back to the hospital to give me some company.

"Hey babe, is it okay if I go drive around a bit and get some fresh air for a while?" Daniel asks.

"Of course. Besides, I've got the guys. They will keep me busy." I smile. Daniel walks out the door after taking the keys from Jack.

After I finish eating, I throw away my trash and play a game on my phone. I notice Jack start humming to Attention by Charlie Puth. I silently chuckle to my self and hum along with him. The other boys notice, so decide to join in. Eventually, we just all start singing it. When we finished, we all shared high fives, then we heard someone say,

"Good job. That was pretty cool." I turn around and see Tory and Liam with Noah. I texted Tory to bring him here so he isn't by himself. I didn't know she'd bring Liam. I'm kind of not on speaking terms with him I'm since the other night.

"Thanks Tory." I stand up and hug her. I look over at Jack, who's fixing his hair and blushing hardcore.

"Oh good. Daniel isn't here." Liam scoffs. I roll my eyes and hug Noah.

"Is Dad gonna be okay?" He asks.

"I don't know bud." I sigh.

"Emma, can I talk to you?" Liam asks. I turn my head and slightly nod. He leads me to an empty corner and says,

"Em, I don't like you mad at me. Can we please make up?" He asks.

"Liam, what you did was wrong. And when I told you we were back together, you told me to break up with him. What type of friend does that?!" I yell.

"I'm sorry, I know it was wrong. Please, I'll even try to be friends with Daniel." Liam suggests.

"Really?" I ask.

"Of course. I'll do it for you." Liam smiles. I hug him, then get pulled away by Dr. Conley.

"Yeah?" I give him a confused look.

"It's Logan." He says.

"Is he okay?!" I ask worriedly.

"Yes, he's Fine. To be honest with you, he has healed a tremendous amount and I think he'll be able to go home with you by 3:00" he informs. I grin and turn around to the boys.

"Someone looks awfully happy." Zach observes.

"Logan will be able to get out by 3:00! What time is it?" I ask.

"Um, 1:45" Jonah responds. I groan and slump into a chair. I have to occupy myself for an hour and forty five minutes.

§§§

"LOGAN!!!" I yell and jump into his arms. He moans in pain.

"Sorry." I mutter.

"It's fine. My leg still hurts." He says. He waves goodbye to the nurses as we leave. The boys follow behind us. It suddenly hits me that we don't have a car. I tell the boys, and they tell me to call Daniel, so I do. It rings a few times, then goes to voicemail. I try it again, and it does the same thing.

"I'll order an Uber." Jack says as he pulls his phone out of his pocket. We decide to go to the WDW house to hang out for a bit. I text Daniel so he knows where we are.

Emma😘❤️😊: Hey babe! Logan got out okay and we r at ur house now. Where r u?

Dani😍♥️🍉: Okay I'll see u in a bit

Emma😘❤️😊:u didn't answer my question. where r u?

Dani😍♥️🍉: don't worry bout it. Luv u see u soon

Emma😘❤️😊: ur scaring me. Tell me where u r :(

Dani😍♥️🍉: I'm eating with one of my friends. I'll be home around 5

Emma😘❤️😊: K love u

Dani😍♥️🍉: luv u 2

I put my phone down and sigh.

"What's wrong?" Zach asks as he sits down next to me on the couch.

"It's Daniel. He said he's eating with a 'friend' but he won't tell me where." I explain.

"Hey, don't worry. He'll be home soon." Zach smiles. I nod my head and go upstairs to Daniel and Jacks room. When I open the door, Jack is standing in front of his dresser with nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist, hanging dangerously low.

"Oh, Emma!" He chuckles nervously.

"Sorry, I'll just come back later." I blush as I turn around.

"No, it's okay. I was just about to get in the shower. I need to talk to you actually." Jack explains. I turn around, giving him a questioning look.

"Um, about the time I slapped you...I didn't do that because I was mad at you. Madison made me. She threatened to hurt my baby sister, and I couldn't let her do that. I'm so sorry for hurting you." Jack apologizes.

"It's okay Jack. I forgive you. Besides, that was awhile ago. Forgive and forget?" I ask with a grin.

"Forgive and Forget." Jack smiles. We share a hug and when we pull away, I realize Jacks towel fell down. I shut my eyes as quickly as possible and turn around.

"I-I-I'm so sorry!" Jack blushes. I hear him pick the towel up and wrap it back around his waist.

"Forgive and Forget....starting now." I laugh. Jack laughs as well as I walk out the door.

_________________________________________
Word Count: 1202

A/N:
HEEEYYYYOOOOOOO!!!!! Sorry it took an eternity to upload! I got busy with some stuff. Anywhoooo did you guys see Logans vlog? He seriously found a dead person. I almost cried because it was so sad! Guys, suicide is never the answer. If you are having a hard time, you have tons of people to talk to like your parents, a sibling, friends, school counselor, etc. If you don't feel like talking to someone face to face, you can always hit me up. My Snapchat is kylie.renea318 just text me that you want to talk and I'll try my best to get to u. Just know that whatever you're going through, it will get better. Even though it might not feel like it, it will. :) love u guys