Wait (Lashton)

By cake_bytheocean_

[Completed] Shy!Luke Punk!Ash Ashton has a bad past, which comes and bites him in the butt. What happens when... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51

18

396 10 0
By cake_bytheocean_

At school Ashton was looking everywhere for Ricky. But he couldn't find him, it was like he knew Ashton was searching for him. Everyone could tell he was angry, just by the look he had on his face. So, they all made sure not to be in his way and make him even more pissed than he already was. Even Luke didn't want to anger him, even though Ashton could never get mad at him.

Ashton just wants to know why he'd go out of his way to throw rocks through his window just because he doesn't like them together. He wants to know why he hates them together so much.

It was midday, the beginning of lunch and that's when he saw it. He saw that familiar hair style, that familiar curly brown hair. It was Ricky. He angrily stomped over there, when Ricky made eye contact he ran. He ran after him causing a whole scene.

When Ashton caught him, he pushed him up against the lockers with a loud slam making everyone's eyes avert to them. He held Ricky by his throat, ignoring his gasps for air. "Why did you throw a fucking rock through my window?" He spat. Ricky only let out an evil chuckle with a smirk. "I-I think you know why." Ricky let out hoarsely.

"Why do you keep tormenting Luke? You better stop or else." He threatened inching closer to his face, letting go of the hold he had around his throat. While Ricky let out a loud and long breath.

"Or what? You can't do shit to me, I'll tell him your secret. The one you can't fucking tell your own boyfriend. Because you're scared if you do tell him, he'll leave your sorry ass. He'll run the other way not even giving you a second look. He'll never look at you the same and you know that. You're pathetic, that's all that you are. Or maybe, your boyfriend won't leave you, seeing as he's just as pathetic as you are. Maybe even more if that's possible. But you can't even tell him what's eating you alive practically everyday. I can see it, I know what happened. Everyone knows...well, except for Luke. You want me to tell him for you? I'll gladly do that for you." He smirked. Ricky loved making Ashton angry. He loved to get a reaction out of him.

Ashton swung a hard punch to his face, instantly knocking him down. "Never speak of Luke like that!" Ashton kept swinging, punch after punch after punch after punch.

Until, he heard someone call his name. That angelic voice he's grown to be infatuated with. The only voice that could calm him down. He stopped mid swing and turned his head to be met with those beautiful blue eyes. "Please stop." He pleaded. Ashton realized what he had done and walked up to the boy, caressing his cheek with a slow nod while he had a guilty expression on his face.

"Ashton! My office now!" The principal shouted, while the nurse went to Ricky. Luke followed them and since he couldn't go in there with them, he patiently waited outside.

"You know we have no tolerance for fighting, Mr.Irwin." He spoke sternly. Ashton nodded,"I know, but I had a very good reason." The principal replied with an okay, telling him to explain his reasoning. "He threw two rocks through my window yesterday. And he threatens Luke all the damn time."

"Did you see him throw the rocks?" Ashton shook his head,"Well no, but he's the only one who would do it."

The principal always took a liking to Ashton, not in a creepy way though. He knows Ashton's a good kid at heart, and he is good friends with his dad. People think that just because his Dad and the principal are best friends that he uses that as an excuse every time he gets in trouble, but he doesn't. Ashton always had that affect on older people. They always liked him.

"I'll tell you what, I know you get into fights a lot and this has been your first fight in months and I think I know why." He paused, implying to Luke at that last part. "And I know how your coach gets when you get into fights, so I'll let you go, but I do have to punish you a little. So I'll have to give you a three day suspension. And if your coach asks me, I'll defend you. Just don't do it again. And I'll talk to Ricky to see what I can find out. No more fights." Ashton nodded then exiting.

"What happened?" Luke asked. "I got a three day suspension." He shrugged off. "Three days without you? How am I going to survive." Luke joked, getting a laugh from Ashton. "Don't worry, I'll pick you up everyday until I'm back."

"No more fighting though." Luke stopped in his tracks. Ashton stopped as well and turned towards him to see his serious expression. "I don't like it when you get hurt." He added while Ashton walked closer to him grabbing both his hands. "But I didn't get hurt Luke. I'm fine." He assured. "I know, but what about the next time? What if you get hurt then? And what if you end up in the hospital?" Luke went on and on. While Ashton noticed he started to tear up.

He didn't speak for a minute. He realized this was a serious thing for Luke. So if Luke hated it so much, he's willing to stop for him.

"Okay, okay. I'll stop Luke. Don't cry, I'll stop." Ashton kissed his forehead. "Let's go home." He started to tug on Luke's hand, but then realized Luke still had to stay. "Go home Ash. I'll be fine. You'll pick me up though, right?" Ashton nodded,"Be safe Luke, text me if anyone bothers you." Then they gave each other a quick kiss goodbye.

-

The rest of the day went pretty quick seeing as Ricky was sent home also. He was texting Ashton while walking to his locker to get a book he needed when a note fell to the ground as he opened it.

Break up with Ashton or something bad will happen to you. He's hiding something from you Luke. Do you really want to be with someone who's not telling you everything? Think about it.

Luke looked around to see if anyone was looking at him, but no one was. He had a feeling it was someone on the football team, since Ricky wasn't here he assumed it had to be one of the guys backing him up. He then got a text from Ashton saying he was waiting so he quickly shut his locker, stuffed the note in his textbook and made his way over there.

"Hey baby." Ashton greeted, pecking his lips. "Hi." Luke responded with a big grin while he hopped up to sit on the trunk of his car. As people started scattering in different directions, the lot started getting a little empty. Ashton's friends came up to the both of them making small talk. It felt nice and reassuring to Luke to know that not all his teammates hated him.

When they all left they were alone in the lot, with only groups of people far away from them. "Wanna make out?" Ashton spoke cheekily as he looked at his boyfriend. "There's people Ashton." Luke replied shyly trying to get away from his grip. "So?" He spread Luke's legs a little bit making room for him to go in between them. "You're insane."

"That is your doing." Ashton laughed.

Their lips connected together and at first it was innocent and gentle. Then he got a bit too excited and eager so he bit Luke's bottom lip so his tongue can roam in his mouth. Luke wasn't used to this at all, he was all flustered and shy when it came to stuff like this and he was bad at this as you can probably tell, so he just let Ashton do the work. Not that he minded. He couldn't help it, he was so attracted to him, once he started he just couldn't stop. Ashton wanted to make Luke feel good and that was exactly what he was doing. He could see Luke's problem sticking out and he didn't want to touch him down there since he knew he wasn't comfortable. He would only do it if Luke said it was okay.

The more Ashton's and Luke's lips were on each other the more their problems grew. Ashton didn't want to give Luke more hickeys than he already has, but he couldn't help himself. Luke slowed down then, suddenly he pulled away with the look of nervousness written all over his face.

"What happened? Did I do something wrong? What is it?" Ashton worriedly asked. "Um, n-no you're fine. It's just—never mind it's not important." He shook it off and went to kiss Ashton again, but he didn't let him just yet. "Tell me." The blonde boy shyly looked at the ground,"It's embarrassing." The older boy tilted Luke's head so he could look at him. "I won't laugh at you. Tell me." He sat there quietly for a few minutes before he started moving.

Instead of speaking words Luke grabbed Ashton's hand and placed it on his length and from there on Ashton knew what he wanted. He thought it was such a turn on how Luke was embarrassed to ask if he could give him a handjob. He found it cute and adorable. Let's just say Ashton made Luke feel good. Really good. Luke let out one last low moan with a backwards tilt of his head, then he came in his pants. That sight alone made Ashton come in his too.

When they both made eye contact again Luke turned a bright red while the other boy had an amused smirk. They also noticed the stain in Luke's pants and decided he should go home as soon as possible. For Luke, that was something new. He's never experienced anything like that from anyone. Let alone his boyfriend. And he didn't know if he was going too fast for their relationship.

"You okay babe? You haven't said a word the whole ride." He pointed out.

"Did I go too fast?" He asked and when Ashton had a confused look he specified more,"I mean, am I going too fast in our relationship? Like, we've been t-together for almost two months and I never really done one of these things and I-I feel like I went too fast. Did I? I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable because I-I'm going too fast." Ashton let out a chuckle because this was what his boyfriend was worried about the whole ride. He thought it was something worse, but no. It's just Luke being his cute self.

"Babe." He started as he parked his car in Luke's driveway. "Look at me." He added as Luke's blue eyes stared into his hazel ones. "Don't worry about that. You'll never go too fast. Whenever you're ready to do something new that you haven't experienced yet. I'll be ready too. Okay? If you want to try something new, we'll do it. I don't want you to feel like that, ever."

Ashton was surprised he let him touch him there. He knows how uncomfortable he is with that, but that just proves he's getting more and more comfortable with him. When they got inside Luke immediately changed into something comfy, Ashton's close since he left them there last time. When Luke got in his room another note was on his desk.

Don't do this Luke. You'll regret it. You don't want to see what happens next.

Luke began worrying. Someone got inside his house and that worries him. Who knows what they could've done. They could've taken something. Probably put cameras up around his house, but he'd never know. He lost his train of thought when Ashton called his name. He quickly put the note in his drawer along with the other one from earlier today.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

444K 31K 146
[COMPLETED] "Because I'm dumb. I'm scared. I'm a coward. I can't come to terms with anything. I love him but I'm not capable of loving him. Does that...
1.1K 82 20
harming yourself can do more damage to others than you think. can luke save ashton before it's too late, or will ashton have to save luke from his o...
10.1K 421 34
Ashton and Luke live in a world where everyone hates demons, they went extinct millions of years ago, but what happens when a demon resurfaces Ashton...
40.3K 2.1K 28
Calum tells Luke he has a friend he wants to set him up with. He tells Ashton he has a friend he'd like him to meet. He neglects to tell Luke Ashton...