The Footballer's Girlfriend (...

By paulpogbas

*Just a disclaimer, I wrote this when I was very young and had absolutely no writing skills at all so read at... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Epilouge
Bonus Chapter- Neymars Point of View

The Footballer's Girlfriend

49.2K 483 63
By paulpogbas

Angelina 'Scout' Nopiao a world famous model. She models for Victoria's Secret, Christopher Kane, Givenchy, she's even the face for Versace and she's even wrote a cook book to add to her growing fame and only at the age of nineteen.

Neymar Jr is a talented footballer. Playing for his country Brazil and being apart FC Barcelona. Even though he has made mistakes, like going out partying and getting really drunk or getting a girl pregnant at the young age of nineteen. Now twenty two Neymar is loved not only by his country, but by the world.

When Scout is dragged to a Barcelona game by her friend who is dating a player from Barcelona, this is when the two meet.

At first Scout can't even stand Neymar's attitude, but as they hang about more they soon become friends.

But as times change and so do people.

Neymar will have to deal with the pressures of football and Scout will now have to deal with being labelled as a Wag.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 3.3K 35
❌THIS STORY IS HORRIBLY WRITTEN AND I HONESTLY DO NOT RECOMMEND YOU READING IT!! THIS WAS MY FIRST EVER BOOK THAT I'VE WRITTEN❌ I'm Ariana Da Lima I'...
5.7K 168 30
Experience the journey of Maya Vasquez and the Brazilian footballer, Neymar da Silva Santos Junior who were childhood best friends, birthday mates an...
143K 2.8K 26
Cara Mielle Romero has finally graduated from college and she's trying her best to finish her final year at the University of Barcelona. However, he...
55K 1.4K 23
When a small town tv host gets a job offer from the world famous sports tv show, her whole life is changed into a new and magical one. She can hypnot...