The Black Panther (Discontinu...

De creolelady

You make me the woman, I've always wanted to be. T'Challa x a woman who's an uncanny copy of the storm who o... Mai multe

Duchess ( Revamped)
Beginning (Revamped)
Vibranium (Revamped )
The Dora's ( Revamped)
Cai Bride ( Revamped)
First Dates (New Chapter)
Mrs. Udaku ( Revamped)
Honeymoon (Revamped)
Behind Closed Doors (Revamped)
Just let go (New Chapter) Pt.1
Just let go (New chapter) pt.2
Not Yours ( Revamped)
Hello Ego (Revamped)
Harper, 2 u ( New chapter)
Homecoming ( Revamped)
The King (New Chapter)
The Press ( Revamped)
King's duty pt.1 (New Chapter)
Sedate Me (New chapter)
Twin Flames ( New Chapter)
The end & beginning ( New Chapter)
Sky Goddess ( New chapter )
Morph ( New Chapter )
Reckless pt.1 ( Revamped)
Lover's Day (New Chapter)
Snap ( New chapter)
tewagī( New chapter )
Stages ( New chapter )
Capture me (New chapter)
Reckless pt.2 ( Revamped)
Visions of old ( New chapter)
Thinking ( New chapter )
Ororo's Letter ( New Chapter)
Son of a king pt.1 ( New chapter)
Son of a King pt.2 (New chapter)
Venom Pt. 1 (Revamped)
Venom pt.2 (Revamped)
Harper's Dream ( Revamped)
River (New Chapter)
Azari ( New chapter)
13 (New chapter)
20 ( Revamped)
Finishline (New Chapter)
Surprise (New chapter)
Naysayers (Revamped!!)
Grace (New chapter)
With a chance of Rain? ( New chapter)

Interlinked ( New chapter)

6.3K 245 108
De creolelady

Please listen to music linked with chapter

Stay tuned for authors note

I sniffled listening to the drips of the dark jail cell. Conditions in the jail were the bare minimum of sustainable. I just hoped I'd be out soon. Night came and it only got colder. My throat became sore from the drop in temperature around me. Suko had already developed a cough and she was freezing. It being so cold underground made us sleep most of the time to avoid shivering.

The sun came up as it always did. The world went on no matter what. Suddenly the sounds of gunfire and yelling was heard above us. The room shook and I became nervous. Did Erik's plan follow through over night ? With the sound of chaos in the distance, I had no choice to believe so.

" There's a breech ! ", Suko yelled. My stylist cried in relief. I hear running in the distance getting closer to our cells. I tensed up fearing it was someone here to hurt us but all I saw was Nakia. I gasped. She was dressed in Dora attire.

" Harper ! ", she frantically unlocked my cell.

" Thank gooodness ", we embraced each other in relief.

" You won't believe what happened ", she turned around to free Suko and my stylists.

" T'Challa lives ", she beamed.

" W-What ? ", I shake my head in confusion.

" He is taking back Wakanda. M'baku saw him in the river and preserved him. He saved T'Challa so we could give him the herb. The King lives ", she leads us down the Prison halls. I couldn't say anything. I didn't know what to say. My mind couldn't fathom him being alive so I shut down.

" I'll escort you all to safety in the palace ", Said Nakia.

" There has to be something more I can do ", I insist.

" T'Challa gave me orders - ", I cut her off entering one of the palace halls. We hurried through.

" Take me to the lab at least ", I insist.

" Right away ", Nakia got Suko and my stylists to safety inside one of the palace bunkers with the rest of the staff and then rushed me to the lab where I saw agent Ross. He waved awkwardly at me.

" Wow...you're still alive ", I mumbled in surprise. I thought the Jabari would have killed him on sight.

" Yeah me too ", Shuri called from behind me. I embraced her fiercely.

" Where's Romanda ?! ", I panicked.

" She is safe in Jabari land. They agreed to keep her there per T'challa's request ", Shuri explained. The pounding outside intensified.

" Nakia and I will get control of the Royal talon with this ", she reveals a new tech armor rack. She grabs a communication device.

" What do we do ? ", I mention Ross and myself. She slips a Kimoyo bead around Ross's wrist.

" You will fly it. Harper will help", Shuri quipped.

" Fly what ?! ", Ross and I said in unison.

Shuri points to the automated system that simulated the ships carrying out weaponry to the agents.

" You were a great pilot. Don't worry. I'll talk you through it with my Kimoyo. It's just like riding a hover bike  ", Shuri insists as her and Nakia continue to get ready. They both had on armor now.

" You guys have hover bikes ? ", Asks agent Ross.

Shuri and Nakia grab the last of their weapons and run out of the lab.

" We're counting on you ! ", she yells from a distance, leaving us both inside the lab dumbfounded.

——-

T'challa pov *

Coming towards the lip of the great mound I emerged from the wreckage already. I see Killmonger, Nakia, W'Kabi, Boredtribesman and more gawk at me like they'd seen my ghost. I couldn't help the smile that spread across my face.

" He lives ", I hear Okoye beam.

" N'Jadaka !!! ", I roared. I watch Erik clinch his jaws as he watched me from afar.

" Wassup ?! ", he smirks smugly.

" I never yielded and as you can see, I am not dead ", I motioned towards my body.

" All that challenge shit is over with. I'm the King now. Get those planes in the air and carry out the mission ", Erik commands the guardsmen.

" W'Kabi, Kill this clown ", Killmonger scuffs.

" W'Kabi! The challenge is not complete ", Okoye reminds him. I can see the border tribe become unsure. They were visibly nervous, as was W'Kabi. I knew W'Kabi. He would not back down in fear of embarrassment.

" Border tribe !!! ", He yelled. The men stood at attention before crouching in defense, preparing to attack me. W'Kabi pulled out his sword and triggered the sonic field around it. He pointed it towards me and the boarder tribesman lined up in a battle formation and charged towards me.

The shields shot sonic blasts towards me but I avoided each one by inches as I charged towards them meeting them halfway. With the border in formation, their blankets create a high sonic shield that makes it impossible for me to pass. I decide to jump over it before it grew any wider or taller. With my quick think I delivered a sonic blow to the first row of the boarder tribesman that sends them flying. W'Kabi leads the second charge of tribesman trying to slash me with their spears. I'm able to release a hard blow on W'Kabi that sends him flying back.

" W'Kabi, STOP THIS ! ", I warn.

W'Kabi proceeds to run to a hill and climbs on top of a rock to. He pulls out a large horn from his heavily padded armor. The rhinos were officially unleashed. They crashed around the wreckage behind ms. W'Kabi hops on his rhino, charging for me.

Harper pov *

An F-16 cockpit emerged from the purple sand  that simulated the piloting control system.

" Remote piloting system activated ", the computer spoke as the system rebooted to accommodate Ross.

" I made it American style for you ", Shuri's voice floated through Ross's bracelet. Ross hops in and starts up the simulated ship.

" We can't let those weapons get past Wakanda ", I warned. Shuri co-signed.

" I'm on it ", Ross tapped into his piloting skills. Eventually he came across the air crafts loaded with supplies.

" Okay what do I do now ? ", Ross panicks.

" Shoot it genius ! ", Shuri yelled through the device . Ross hesitated from anxiety.

" You got it ! Look ! ", I noticed a red target cursor pops up on display.

" Drag it ", I encourage.

Ross guides the cursor over the cargoship and fires. The RTF goes into battle mode, weapons pop out all over the craft. The RTF launches a blast that blows up the first cargo ship. Ross and I watch as the cargo plummets to the ground in shock.
A long silence transpired before he speaks into his Kimoyo bead.

" got em...", he calls to Shuri.

T'Challa pov*

I was able to successfully stop the charging rhino with a kick to the ground causing it to fall. I swing around the horns of the second rhino as well, falling into the trench. The steep incline prevented the creature from escaping. It seemed I tussled with the boarder tribe for the longest time. I get smashed in the back by an M20 and crushed into a rock. The suit made it feel like a tap.  Suddenly I'm being piled up on. Punch, stabbed, slapped, kicked and everything in between. The boarder tribesman try hard to beat me. In the corner of my eye I see Shuri cowering under Killmonger. He was about to take a swipe at her and end her. With panick of possibly losing another loved one I took to action. With my suit charged with kinetic energy I was able to create a sonic blast that immediately knocked the tribesman off me.

" Shuri ! ", I yelled running towards her. I successfully knocked Killmonger and myself down the cavern that led to the Vibranium train and the great mound. Erik scratched at me viscously as we fell further and further. We hit the ground hard, I roll over avoiding an incoming knee to my face. We exchange blows to the face and chest. A cheap shot to the stomach temporarily discombobulated me momentarily. I fall onto my back and look up at the sonic stabilizer getting an idea.

" Shuri ", I call through my Kimoyo.

" Brother ?! ", she calls out in a panic.

" Turn the train on the bottom track ", I urge.

" But the stabilizers will deactivate your suit, you won't have protection ", Shuri warned.

" Neither will he ", I quipped.

" Okay ", the train starts moving again. I see it in the distance. Killmonger and I struggle to over power one another. I see a light in the distance motioning that the train was coming full force ahead. The panels light up as it gets closer. We both evade the train at the last minute before it hits us. My suit partially retracts back into my necklaces from the exposure. Killmonger looks at his malfunctioning suit.

" I don't need a suit to kill you ", he spat at me angrily.

" Your reign is over! Uppity niggas like you who spent their entire life safe and protected don't have no business ruling a place like this ! ", he shouted.

" You want to see us become just like the people you hate so much ? Divide and conquer the land as they did before ? ", I question.

" No- I learn from my enemies. I beat them at their own game ", he countered.

" You have become them. You will destroy the world. Wakanda included ", I sneered.

" The world took almost everything away from me! Everything I ever loved! But I'm gonna make sure we're even. I'm gonna track down anyone who would even THINK about being loyal to you Including your sorry ass wife and that sorry ass fetus ! And I'mma put they ass in the DIRT, right next to Zuri!! ", he roared.

Every ounce of hatred I so desperately tried to hide away came bubbling up to the surface. I activate my suit again, armoring myself. It was time to end this. Killmonger engaged his suit as well, silently agreeing. We leap at one another.

Harper pov *

Ross got the hang of the controls, using his expert pilot skills to guide the ships. He flew the ship though the canyons while firing at three dragon flyer ships.

" I lost one of them but two are on my tail ", Ross warned Shuri and myself. The cargo ship hurdles again while the RTF navigates dragonflyer blasts out croppings. I noticed the lab start to shake. I duck in fear before the realization hit me.

" The lab is under attack ! ", I warn.

" What the hell was that ", Ross jumped as the display in front of him comes down revealing a MASSIVE dragonflyer cargo ship firing blasts outside of the lab window. We both freeze realizing we were in a death trap.

" Harper. Ross. You have to get out of there ! ", Shuri yelled.

" How long have I got ? ", Ross asks.

" Glass integrity at 50 % ", Griot, the voice automated computer system explains. I contemplate running but then I think about how Ross saved Nakia. He literally jumped in front of a bullet for her. He also had helped many times in the past with T'Challa. I couldn't just leave him.

" We have to get those weapons ", Ross insisted. I stay quiet.

" Put me back in ", the projection comes back up. Shuri warns Ross and I to leave. I rest my hand on his shoulder looking onward.

" You've got this ", I nod.

While Ross finishes the job I look for one of the control pads that could give me camera views of of what's going on around the palace. There were many laying around in the lab. I found shuri's and looked at the security footage. I flipped through the field cameras looking for T'Challa and Killmonger. They were nowhere to be seen. I started to become very worried. I watched Shuri beat up men twice her size with her weapons. Clicking back to the other side of the field I surprisingly see the Jabari.

" Witness the might of the Jabari, Firsthand ! ", M'Baku roared with his soliders dangling one of the boarder-tribesman in the air like a rag doll before throwing him. I couldn't help but yell out of excitement. They were able to push through the sonic field with their weapons and overhaul the entire situation. For the first time in what seemed like forever, I had hope.

" Glass integrity at 15 percent ", said griot.

" Fuck ", I muttered.'

" Shuri, the last cargo ship is at the boarder but they've got me trapped by some sort of cables ", Ross warned.

" Make an X with your arms ", she explained.

" Like a pharaoh Ross ", I explain.

He confusingly does it.

" Sonic overload imitated ", Said griot.

" Now break it ! ", Shuri yells.

Ross swings his arms open. The projected ship charges up to the max and emits a powerful explosion decimating everything in its way. Suddenly the ship goes dead and reboots right before it hits the ground. I feel myself sweating. Ross heads straight for the last cargo ship. Our ships shoot at an angle and causes the last ship to explode into millions of tiny pieces. The simulated cockpit falls back into tiny particles of sand.

" I did it Shuri ! ", Ross cheered.

" Great. Now get the hell out of there ", she curses. Ross grabs my hand and leads me down the palace hallways.

T'Challa pov *

Killmonger headbutts me but the oncoming train knocks us both on opposite sides of the track. As the train passes Killmonger picks up one of the knifes that fell into the mine along with us. He had every intent on using it. He slashes at me but I avoid the pierce. He swipes for me again leading me towards the incoming train. I'm able to punch his arm sending the knife flying into the air. With the train passing we claw for the knife but I end up catching it. I slam the knife into Killmonger's chest quickly just as both of our suits form around us. This discombobulates him, instantly calming him. He removes his helmet and that rage on etched on his face was replaced with pain and defeat. I remove my mask as well.

" Hell of a move ", he groans.

" My pops said Wakanda was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen. He promised he'd show it to me one day. Can you believe that ? Kid from Oakland running around believing fairy tales ? ", Erik winced. His facade was down. I pick him up as he groans. I was going to show him.

We ride a vibranium lift towards the mouth of the mine. We sit next to one another at the top of the great mound watching the sun creep down the horizon.

" It's beautiful ", Erik mumbles.

" Maybe we can still heal you ? ", I suggest.

" Why ? So you can lock me up ? That's worse than death ", he scoffs.

" We have rehabilitating treatment here. With therapy both physically and mentally, I can find a place for you here Erik. But you have to be able to forgive yourself. And me...", I explain. He looks away for awhile.

" I gotta' girl back home....I really wanted to be with her but...I'm just getting in the way of her truly being happy . I'm getting in everyone's way. She's better off without me. I hurt her and I hurt...countless people..... I'm tired ", with that he abruptly grabbed the knife, twists it and pulls it out, instantly killing himself. I watched in shock as he laid unconscious, dead. My cousin was dead now too.

The overall pain of his story, watching him hurt my loved ones and himself broke me down. And for the first time, I cried like I wanted to. I cried like I've been truly needing to since my father died. The frustration, the disappointment. So many thing I had to undo because of my fathers will. So many things I had to find out the hard way. This final release of emotion was the hardest thing to succumb to but when I was done I felt a weight lift off my shoulders. All I could think about was Harper and the baby. In the distance, the fighting had stopped. I called some assistance out for Killmonger to have him taken for autopsy and burial. I limp my way back to the palace to find my wife.

Harper pov *

Ross and I gather the staff. The dust had settled and all the survivors of Killmongers reign were shaken and tattered but not destroyed. The crew immediately started cleaning up the lab. I made my way to the field to find Shuri and Nakia. They both were safe. I informed them that I'd be inside helping fix the mess Erik made. They informed me that Erik was in fact dead. They told me to stay for T'Challa but I didn't know why I didn't. I was actually nervous to see him. Why didn't I want to see him?

In my mind I thought there was no coming back for him. The connection we shared through my dreams ? Was it real ? I could feel my mark throbbing meaning he was close. I nodded that sensation away and reported to lab cleanup.
The lab was an explosive mess of glass. I picked up the big shards with Ross.

" Ross. I wanna Thankyou for all that you've done since you've been here. I know it hasn't been easy but I'll be sure to get you back to your family soon. I just hope you don't go into detail about wha- ", he cuts me off.

" Your secrets are safe with me ", he grinned. I returned the favor smiling ear to ear.

" I think I've got it from here. Why don't you go get cleaned up. I'm sure T is looking for you ", Ross warned. I felt my stomach drop from the mention of him.

" I'm gonna' get cleaned up ", I dropped my trash bag and made my way through the glass with my sneakers. I peeled them off in the hallway and carried them with me up the stairs. Approaching my bathroom, I stripped off all my clothes and immediately got into a steaming hot shower. I let the tension roll out of my body as the water trickled through my hair, not caring about the frizziness later on. Cupping the water into both my palms I rinsed my face with my hands before trialing them down my body removing the dirt and grime left on my body from the prison. I look down at my stomach. Still so flat unmoved from this entire situation. The baby was still there, I could feel it. I rested my head against the marble wall sighing out.

I could hear the bathroom door open and I got tense. For a second I forgot the Erik was gone. I slightly panicked momentarily. And in my heart I knew that Erik was gone but the events I experienced would leave me forever changed despite all logic. My body locked up and I froze. There was a pause outside of the shower door. I looked forward shaking as the glass door split open and a warm presence came up behind me. I wrapped my hands around myself waiting for a stab or a kick of some sort but instead I felt a kiss to my neck.

" It's me baby ", a warm thick voice called out to me and my eyes snapped open. I whipped my entire body around to T'Challa before breaking down. Our mouths pulled into one another like magnets. He swallowed my cries under the shower water that drowned the noise out. I wrapped my arms around his huge broad shoulders and let it all out while he held me and I held him. I never thought that sound could leave my mouth, I didn't even recognize it but his brief absence was traumatizing. I knew that now more than ever and my cries told him everything he needed to know. He squeezed me back in reply. A reassurance of " I'm here now ". And he was. He was here and so was our baby. Another chance from Bast. She'd saved my ass countless times.

I could breathe again.

End of chapter 41

Author notes:

Hey guys. I'm back after a little over a month . I've been busy and I apologize for the delay. The story should be up and running again and now that the major conflict is over, I will be introducing the revised version of dysfunction shortly. Make sure you guys tune in for that because there will be come changes. Thanks for being so patient and understanding. I never leave a book unfinished. ❤️

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

2.3M 117K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 55.2K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
27.5K 1.5K 25
This is a Geminifourth Au Gemini Norawit who was in a accident had a huge memory loss... Not knowing his real world was fill with blood, hatred and b...
3.8K 168 18
@romanreigns liked your post @romanreigns comment on your post @romanreigns followed you