Beware Of The Demon //Damian...

By EvilSpacePrince

You've recently moved to Gotham to improve your grades at Gotham Academy but you didn't have a clue of the da... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
A/N
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
[A/N]
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
A/N
News
news for 2021

Chapter 1

3.5K 54 0
By EvilSpacePrince

Your POV

It was a Saturday night in Gotham city. Rain poured down the window as I gazed down the streetlights from my bedroom.
I'm far from home but I don't think I can't be happy here too.

I moved here from [Y/P](your place) to study in Gotham Academy hoping for a fresh start and found this school online.
I was hoping this choice could save my boredom, and mostly my grades.

I was listening to my favourite song I found on my trip here.
It's cliche but I really like it. It reminds me of my childhood and how my life was before I became a grumpy ass.
(See above)

It was getting late and I have to buy some groceries tomorrow. I headed to my bedroom and kicked my clothes to a corner. it's so quiet here... I miss home.
I dreamed about my dad that night, we were always so close.

Time skip

The next day I walked down the streets of Gotham.
It was foggy and a bit cold outside but it hasn't rained yet. I really miss my bed now.
Suddenly I heard a distant shriek and a car was driving down the road to the bank.

It stopped across the street and I hid behind the wall in case I'd be seen. I often get nervous when I go outside alone. Crazy people on the road isn't exactly helping my issues.
The car stopped a 4 silluetts with guns stormed in to the bank.
Shit, I thought to myself.

I took a shortcut through an alley to avoid the scene, looking behind me as I walked fast forward.

The next second I heard a click.
I realized someone was pointing a gun at my head.
"Now, you do as i say and I won't blow your brains out"

[A/N]

Sorry, I know the intro was short but I will write longer in the future. This is just cause I failed saving the first time I wrote this.
Beware of slow updates xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.8K 2.8K 24
Every city has its claim to fame and for the city of Cytropolis it's their superheroes. But unlike the cities of Gotham and Central City, this isn't...
269K 6K 41
Bruce and Damian have been getting into a lot of arguments lately, and Bruce has finally had enough! He is about to lose it... He doesn't know what t...
16.8K 309 25
Sequel to (young justice robin x reader: bird love.) After the events of the first book, Dick doesn't give up on finding you. What will happen if he...
7.3K 421 33
There's a new gun for hire in Gotham, targetting owners of established companies for their competetors. But the hitman isn't Batman's biggest concern...