Sunny Stormy Vanity [A Black...

By Lyra_Vicious

Sunny Stormy Vanity, a 20 year old girl who is the one and only sister of Dahvie Vanity who is in a famous b... More

Sunny Stormy Vanity [A Black Veil Brides Love Story]
A BBQ Gone Wrong
Start of Warped Tour
Fights, Enemies...And Newest band to Warped Tour
Meeting Falling In Reverse and Interviews
Pranks and Silly String
Goodbyes and Confessions
New Relationships & A Confession
He's Back & He's Staying
Accidents Happen
A Fallen Angel
Memories
A New Start
Things Never Stay Perfect
All We Can Do Is Hope & Pray
An Unexpected Surprise
Meet Adrian Fedricks
A Star in the Sky
Were Gathered Here Today For Vanah
Not the Same Sunny
The New Gang & Clubbing Incidents
The Undying Love Confession
IMPORTANT NEWS

Everything Is Falling Apart

3.3K 34 11
By Lyra_Vicious

Author's Note: Dedicated to HaleyDavis for being an awesome fan :3 REMEMBER IF YOU WANT A DEDICATION...Just ask, I would love to start dedicating my chapters to people...Plus I'm gonna start dedicating to those who comment...If no one requests...ANYWAYS I'll shut up now and let you all enjoy this chapter...One weird chapter name right??? OH AND!!! Before I let you start the chapter...I'm skipping ahead a month...Sunny is still in a back brace but, no more cast...Her right arm is free!!! :D Okay I'll shut up now and stop wasting you time...Thank you to those who read this note ^.^

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[No one's Point Of View...Maybe one of those voices in the background!:P]

It's been a month now, Sunny's arm has completley healed and her back is slowly getting there. Ella is back in England (is that where she even lives?!) going on with photo shoots and modeling, Jake's gets calls and texts and has to take off to talk to her. Sunny has been getting suspicious, oh and your all wondering...Sunny and Jake are very close together, one happy couple, and so far he's been able to keep it a secret from the fans and Ms. Ella Cole...To Jake everything is fine and amazing...But will it stay that way? What happens when Ella comes back? What happens when Sunny is starting to remember...EVERYTHING...

[Sunny's Point Of View]

I stood there in the bathroom hand on the counter, my breath calm and easy. I opened up the cabinet mirror and grabbed my bottle of pills, and shook one of the tiny pills out. I popped it in my mouth and washed it down with water from my water bottle, I put the lid on and put it back in the cabinet. Just as I was about to shut the cabinet something shiny caught my eye, I reached over and grabbed it and saw it was a small razor blade. What was this? Suddenly a memory came back. 

"FLASHBACK*

I fell to my knees on the ground and saw broken glass on the ground, someone was screaming my name but I didn't bother to look back. All that was running through my mind was 'I shouldn't have yelled at Jake like that, god I sounded like a bitch! I want everything to be how it was used to be, Jake, Jake, Jake, Jacob Pitts...' I sliced the glass across my arm and stared at my crimson blood started to flow out of my arm and slowly fall down my arm, I was sobbing and the rain was pouring down. The voice got closer and closer, next thing I knew Jake fell to his knees next to me and her covered my cut with his hand. I choked back a sob and squeezed my eyes shut, I felt two fingers slid under my chin. My eyes shot open and I was face-to-face with Jake, worriness, happiness, and sadness were in his eyes. I stared at him and I suddenly leaned forward and smashed my lips against his, and he started kissing back...

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I dropped the razor blade and let out a small yelp, I backed up until my back hit the hall, I quickly unlocked the bathroom door and ran out, I ran into the living room and Billy and Jayy were playing some video game on the PS3, Brook was fumbling in the fridge, and Dahvie was laying on the couch writing in a notepad. I went and sat on his legs and he layed the notepad on his stomache. 

"May I help you?"

"Nah, I'm just hanging around..."

"Mhm..." 

Brook came and sat on his stomache, causing Dahvie to make a "oof" sound. She handed me a Dr. Pepper, I smile my thanks and popped it open and took a sip. I soon realized everyone was staring at me.

"What?"

Jayy got up and grabbed my chin and turned my head from left to right.

"You got circles under your eyes, your eyelids are halfway close, your awfully pale, and you look like you may pass out..."

I slapped his hand away and got up. "I'm perfectly fine Jayy." 

He shook his head. "No your not Sunny, have you been sleeping?"

I pushed him out of my way and stomped off the bus, I started to walk around. It's true I haven't been sleeping well lately, I just had this feeling something bad was gonna happen. I walked over to a tree where the boys hung up there own swing, I sat down and started to slowly swing. I took out my iPod and started blasting Breathe Carolina- Reaching For The Floor suddenly a pair of hands covered my eyes, I tugged out a earbud. 

"Um, Jake?"

I heard a fit of giggles and someone answered, "Wrong..."

Then I heard another voice whisper, "Check it out she's listening to our song..."

I smiled. "David Schmitt and Kyle Even."

I heard them groan and I removed the pair of hands, I turned around and there were probably Warped Tours trouble makers. They grinned at me, I jumped up and hugged them both.

"Where have you two goofballs been?!" 

David scuffled his foot on the ground. "Oh you know...Out and about?"

I crossed my arms. "You mean going out being stupid and getting arrested?"

They grinned stupidly at me.

 I threw my hands in the air. "AND YOU DIDN'T INVITE ME?!"

They laughed and hugged me, I started to slowly swing and Kyle came and sat on my lap.

"Can I help you Kyle?"

"Yeah, can you start swinging?"

 I laughed and started to swing David climbed the tree, and we all sat there in silence. 

"So how's your back Sunny?" Spoke David. 

I looked up at him and replyed, "Pretty good I'll have the brace off next week."

He nodded and then Kyle got up and stretched out a hand towards me, I looked at it then David came behind me and pushed me. I stumbled into Kyle. 

"WHAT THE HECK DAVID?!" 

He laughed and picked me up we started walking towards the entrance of Warped Tour.

"What are we doing?!"

 We walked past the security guards and dragged me to the ampitheatre. They hopped on stage and I stood there stupidly fumbling with my hands, I sat on the railing and David and Kyle turned on the microphones. "Hello Sunny Stormy Vanity!" I laughed and waved, I sat on the fence. 

"We are here live and in person! To sing to you...REACHING FOR THE FLOORS! Our band members are like...Gone...So we'll stick with the instrumental track!" I laughed and Kyle started up the track, they started singing and rocking out on stage. Soon I joined in with them and started to dance around stage, after Reaching For The Floors, we started singing to Last Night (Vegas) the new version. Band members walked over to see what was going, soon we got almost every band on Warped Tour over here rocking out. After Last Night (Vegas) we were leaning against each other almost about to pass out, but we still went on and started to play Hit N' Run. Someone turned on the lights and just strobe lights were going, someone started a small bonfire. Everyone was enjoying our performance and we went on until we couldn't anymore, we decided on just blasting music. I hopped off stage and started to walk around looking for my brother, people were patting me on the back saying how amazing I was. I smile and replyed with thank you, I soon found them near the bonfire. I jumped on Billy's back. 

"RAWR!"

Billy let out a scream causing people around us to laugh, I got off of him and he glared at me. I smiled sweet and innocently and went to hug my brother. 

"Hey Sunny! You did amazing up there!"

"Thanks Dahvie! By the way have you guys seen Jake anywhere?"

"Sweet heart I would clean up if I were you before I go suck off his face." Billy spoke up.

I lightly shoved him. "I didn't break a sweat up there! So stop being rude! Plus I'm not like that!"

Billy stuck his tongue out at me, and I stuck out mines. 

Dahvie sighed, "He's over by the stage where they play."

I kissed his cheek, hugged Jayy, and shoved Billy and ran off. I was almost there when someone had grabbed my waist, I screamed then looked up to see who it was. Martin. I rolled my eyes, slapped his arm, and grinned really big. 

"Mr. Martin Broda, what have you been up to?"

He grinned at me. "Nothing much, I just saw a great performance up on stage at the ampitheatre."

"Oh, I know right! Best performance I've ever seen!" 

We burst into laughter, I hugged Martin and told him I had to go find Jake. 

"Have fun! We got to hang out later!" 

I agreed then I ran off towards the monster energy stage, I found Asking Alexandria and Black Veil Brides laying around drink alchol. I jumped on Andy's back when he wasn't facing, we both fell to the ground. I was giggling and Andy hit me. I rolled onto my stomache and tried to grab the bottle of vodka in Danny's hand, he slapped it away and I whimpered. Someone rolled me over on my back, I looked up and there was Jake. I grinned, he smiled down at me and said, "Hello beautiful." 

I replyed, "Hi handsome." 

He leaned down and pressed his lips against mine, I wrapped my arms around his neck. People around us "awed", "booed" or make gagging noises, then someone threw a beer can at us and shouted, "GET A ROOM!"

He got off of me and layed next to me. Everyone stayed out in the open area till' midnight, I passed out sometime. Next thing I woke up in the Black Veil Brides tour bus on the couch, I slwoly got up and made my way to the door. I slowly opened it up, peeked my head out and looked around. Jake was over by the swing and he was on the phone, I quietly listened. 

"Alright, Ella never would I cheat on you...Yes...Alright I'll see you soon...Love you too." 

I heard him hang up and I quickly rushed back to the couch, I layed back in the postition I was in. i heard Jake come in, I felt his hand on my cheek. My eyes were stinging and I wanted to just open my eyes and slap him as hard as I can right now, then he whispered, "I'm so sorry Sunny..." He kissed my head and went to his bunk, after about twenty minutes. I ran off the buss and back to Blood On The Dance Floor's tour bus, I ran to the bathroom and slammed the door shut. I sank to the floor crying,  did I do something wrong to make Jake go and cheat on me? Did I ever say something to him to piss him off? I got up and looked at myself in the mirror, do I not look good enough for him? Does we want someone who has less clothing? I opened the mirror cabinet, I reached and touched the giant razor. I squeezed my eyes shut, I grabbed it turned on the cold water. I sliced the razor six times across my arm, after the fourth time I felt pain. I think I hit a vein, I washed away most of the blood, while I did I bit my bottom lip to keep from crying out in pain. I wrapped my arm in a bandage and started to clean the puddles of blood off the counter, after I opened up the door. To my luck everyone was still asleep, I walked over to a tall cabinet by the bunk beds. I searched through them and found just what I needed, different hair dyes. I made my way back to the bathroom and picked out purple hair dye.

I closed my eyes and took off the last tinfoil, I slowly opened them and gasped, I looked so different. Just one little thing can change my image easily, I cleaned my mess quickly, I went out and started to dig around in my suitcase. I pulled out black ripped skinny jeans, a batman tank top, black leather jacket. I quickly got dressed. I put on my different color hightop DC shoes. Dahvie, Jayy, Billy, and Brook were still asleep. I pulled out my iPod and looked at the time, it was 6:47 AM. I walked over to the many lawn chairs by Black Veil Brides tour bus, I put on my Beats by Dr. Dre headphones and started to blast Asking Alexandria. Soon I fell asleep. 

*MOVING ON TO LIKE 12 AM IN THE MORNING STILL SAME DAY!*

I was jolted awake when someone jerked my headphones off my head, all Black Veil Brides members and their girlfriends stood there towering over me and glaring. 

Andy was the first to speak, "No fans allowed back here."

I let my headphones hang by me neck, I smiled sweetly at them. 

"I'm not a fan."

CC jabbed my chest. "We see no pass."

I rolled my eyes and pulled out my pass, they looked at it and looked on the back...Oh fudge...

Jake looked up from the pass and glared at me. "Your not Sunny Stormy Vanity, you stole this!"

I jumped up from my chair. "Did not! I am Sunny Stormy Vanity."

They shoved the pass in my face. "You look nothing like her!"

I shoved their hand away. "I can prove it!"

They all crossed their arms, Andy spoke, "CC go get Dahvie and Jayy."

I crossed my arms and glared at them, they glared back. Soon I heard the others come, they joined the group and were glaring at me, Dahvie stepped forward and spoke, "Okay if your the real Sunny...Then what happened to our parents?"

"They died four months ago, in a serious car crash." 

Brook put a hand on Dahvie's shoulder and peeked behind his shoulder. 

"That's easy...It was all over the news." 

Jayy stepped out next to Dahvie. 

"Alright, who is Sunny's bestest friends? Beside me..."

I smiled sweetly. "Easy...Billy Johnson and Vanah Valencia."

CC peeked over Jayy's shoulder. "Who's Billy Johnson?"

I grabbed Billy's hand and pulled him forward. "This is Billy Johnson and he is dating Jayy Von Monroe." They gasped, suprisingly no one but the bands on Warped Tour knew about Jayy and Billy. I decided to go on. 

"And I as in Sunny Stormy Vanity, has dated Ryan Seaman but, I broke up with him because I didn't like him in that way. I have been dating Jake Pitts for a month possibly longer, I know that Dahvie and Jayy plan to do a bunch of weird crazy stuff with foam and fake guts for their next album, I know Brook and Dahvie have been dating for half a month, I know Brook's aunt sounds like a man, and I also know Ashley was at a bar two days ago and he ran around in a bikini..."

Everyone gasped and looked at Ash once I said the last thing. He started to blush like crazy and glared at me. "Okay she is the really Sunny...No one else but her knows that!" I smiled sweetly and collapsed back in my chair, they all stared at me like I was an alien. I stuck my tongue out and Dahvie reached out and touched my hair. 

"What did you do to your hair?!"

"I got some purple dye and dyed my hair, I think you know how to do it." 

They still stared at me suddenly a cop car pulled up next to us and the driver rolled down the window. 

"Excuse me do you know where the tour manager of Breathe Carolina is?"

I got up and walked over to the car. "May I ask why your asking?"

He rolled down the back window and David Schmitt wiggled out of the window. 

"Hey Sunny! Loving the new hair color!"

I flipped my hair and batted my eyes. "Why thank you!"

The cop snapped his fingers in my face. "Miss we really need to talk to their tour manager."

I pointed along the many tour busses. "Keep going down to the left and once you see a bus with Breathe Carolina written at the top of the wind shield you'll hopefully find the tour manager there."

He nodded his thanks and turned around, David was still hanging out the window he screamed, "WOO! I'M IN A COP CAR!"

I rolled my eyes and smiled. I turned around everyone was still staring at me, I sighed grabbed Brook's, Juliet's, and Sammi's wrist. I stomped over to the swing, I yelled over my shoulder. "I need to talk to the girls!!!"

Once the swing came into few I ran over, I started to slowly swing thinking about what to tell them. Sammi put a hand on my shoulder, I looked up and she smiled sadly at me. "Let me guess you heard Jake on the phone with a girl?"

I slowly nodded, she pulled me into a tight hug, I started sobbing. Juliet and Brook joined the hug, all that was on my mind was Jake is a big cheater and everything in my life is falling apart...Again...

[Jake's Point Of View]

Sunny dyed her hair purple! It looked good but, why did she dye her hair purple. All the guys were standing around still shocked, I spoke up and asked Dahvie, "Dahvie, does Sunny dye her hair for a certain reason?"

He shrugged and looked over at Jayy, he sighed and rubbed the back of his neck. "Well I guess she dye's her hair when she wants to change, or something happened in her life she's depressed, and she'll just start fresh."

"But...I don't understand why she would want to change, plus she hasn't been despressed ever since she got out of the hospital."

He shrugged. "She hides her depression easily Jake, try checking her arm you'll know if she's depressed or not."

With that he, Dahvie, and Billy walked off I started to walk off in the direction Sunny dragged the girls towards, Andy yelled, "Where you going Jake?!"

I yelled over my shoulder, "To get some answers!!!"

I saw the girls huddled in a group by the swing we hung up, I could see Sunny's face her face was all blotchy and her tears were blood shot red. Why was she crying? I hide behind a big oak tree and eavesdroppes, I know it's wrong but I have to know what's wrong. 

Sunny sniffled. "I can't believe he would cheat on me, I really thought he was different."

I heard Brook speak, "I'm sorry Sunny, is the reason why you dyed your hair is because of Jake?"

"I dye my hair when I want to change, I will...I think I'll let Jake be with this girl, I may just go live with my friend Vanah until Warped Tour is over."

I jumped out from behind the tree. "WHAT?!"

The girls jumped and looked over at me, I ran over and started to shake Sunny by her shoulders. 

"No, no, no! Please don't leave me Sunny! I'll explain everything! I promise! Please don't leave me!"

She pushed me away, I stumbled back shocked. She wiped away tears. 

"I'm sorry Jake, I don't need this. I don't want you to explain anything it'll make things worse. I'm sorry. I hope your new girlfriend treats you right."

She kissed my cheek gave me a tight hug and walked away. 

I collapsed to my knees, I kneeled there on the ground sobbing. I didn't think it would hurt this much, it felt as if someone stabbed me a billion times right in the heart and someone just ripped your heart out after and left you there for dead. I wish this never happened, I wish I never met Ella. I want to be with the girl who made the last month the best month ever, I blew it. Everything fell apart, and I won't be able to fix it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's the new chapter!!! I tried to be descriptive about how Jake felt but I failed badly. I'm trying to fix my horrible grammar and be more descriptive so cut my some slack okay x.x HOPE YOU ALL LIKED IT!!! Sorry took forever been crazy busy! And all of you who though Sunny would remember her memory she only remembered SOME and well they broke up because Jake wasn't careful... NEW CHAPTER WILL BE UP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!

By the way that's what Sunny's new hair looks like!!!! It's how I picture it 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

357K 11.1K 100
A girl name Stacy Dawn Storm is the only outcast in her school. She gets bullied everyday by cheerleaders and jocks. But everything changes when she...
54.6K 1.4K 22
*Sequel To 'Love You :) (Jahvie)' I suggest you read that before this. Thanks!* The couple Jahvie is the hottest thing out there! Blood On The Dance...
183K 6.7K 44
Alexis (Lexus) Ratliff is an aspiring musician, and close friends with the five men of Black Veil Brides, her closest relation being to their singer...
1.2K 34 25
Two girls who are best friends travel to America for their holiday and become friends with the band Black Veil Brides. The lead singer falls for one...