Finally Together (boyxboy) Ed...

By RayneboesRfallindown

Skylar Gray has a past that no one knows of, not even himself. All he knows is that he escaped from a Hunter'... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five

Chapter Nine

16K 479 14
By RayneboesRfallindown

~ Chapter Nine~

Hey there here's the chapter I promised in Will's POV!

Thanks for all the votes! Love you guys! I didn't really think that I'll receive so much support from you guys! You really made my day!

Enjoy!

Love your angel...

*************************

Will's POV

"Where are you taking me tonight then?" Skylar asked.

"Classified," I said, smiling.

He pouted and tried again with his puppy dog eyes.

Damn! He knows I can't resist his eyes!

"Nice try, Skylar, babe," I tried to chuckle. "It ain't working this time,"

"Please, Will, please," he begged, his beautiful voice full of sadness.

"Nope, never!" I grinned.

"Oh Will," my mate purred seductively and place his hand on my thigh. I jumped slightly.

Damn Skylar and his touch.

"Oh Will baby, you won't say will you?" He asked.

Nope, that ain't working, but I know that if he continues, I won't hesitate to tell him. I didn't trust my voice, thus I shook my head.

"Are you most certain of you answer Will baby?" Sky crooned, running his beautiful fingers up my thigh and brushed the area near my manhood.

Damn! Damn! Damn! He just loves to turn me on doesn't he!

"Y-yes," I stuttered and at once I face palmed myself.

"Well, in that case..." he trailed. I flinched as he place his hand on my bulge and started stroking it.

Oh god. Oh god.

"Are you quite sure you still want to keep it a secret?" He asked innocently. Innocent my foot.

It felt too good, my lips betrayed me and let out a moan but still, I nodded.

He removed his hand from my manhood and immediately I missed his warm on my area.

"I'm sorry Sky, surprises are not surprises if you know about them, are they?" I said.

"I suppose so," he muttered.

"You know so," I said and a smile touched his lips.

His beautiful, soft pink lips. I want to kiss it, to bite it.

"So, what have you been doing before you came back," he asked ending my little daydream about his lips.

"Training." I said.

"Training?"

"Yeah, to be a good alpha and all," I further explained.

"Oh,"

"We're here," I announced.

Skylar jumped out of the car and fell butt first to the ground.

"Ouch!" He winced.

I offered my hand but was shaking with silent laughter. I was hoping he didn't notice. Unfortunately, he did.

Skylar pulled himself up, ignoring my hand and went off into the darkness.

A pang of guilt hit me as I watched my mate's disappearing back.

"Hey! Skylar! Wait up!" I called, running towards him. "I'm really sorry Sky!"

I wrapped my hands around his waist, pulling him to a stop.

"I’m sorry Skylar. I shouldn't have laughed," I whispered guilty.

"I'll forgive you, after you tell me where we are," Skylar said.

"Stargaze Hill," I said, excited.

I grabbed his hand gently and pulled him towards the forest.

When we reached a clearing, I saw Skylar's jaw drop.

Indeed, it was a beautiful sight. My mom helped with the decorations.

Beautiful white lights were hanging in the trees, lighting up the whole forest glade.

Flowers surrounded the clearing and petals were scattered around the ground.

There in the middle, was a kind of fancy white table with two cushioned chairs. There was a candlelight sitting in the middle, it's flame cozy and warm.

And plates of delicious looking food filled the table, making my mate's stomach growl.

"I think that's our cue to eat," I chuckled softly and offered him my arm. "Shall we?"

"We shall," Skylar agreed and secured his arm with mine.

We started on the appetizers― curried split pea soup. I'm really glad mom signed me up for those cooking classes when I was young, my efforts paid off.

"I take it that you enjoy my cooking?" I asked, smiling. Skylar was slurping the soup despite it being burning hot.

He choked. "You made this?"

"Yes," I confirmed. "Why? Is it not to your liking?"

My mind raced to all the possibilities of why he didn't enjoy it.

"No, no, it's amazing," Skylar assured me. "I was just surprised for a moment."

"Surprised that I can cook?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

He nodded. "It's real good," he praised.

"Are you finished? Shall we move on?" I asked.

"Yeah, I can't wait to taste the rest of this," he grinned.

Next course was the main meal― cranberry and caramel gazed herb chicken.

I had to admit this was a difficult dish but still, it was worth the attempts.

I watched, amused, as Skylar stuffed the meat and moan.

Oh god. His moan is so heavenly.

"Wow, I would like getting this kind of reaction from you every now and then," I smirked.

"Pervert," he said and pulled a face.

Skylar's just so cute.

I can't wait to see Skylar's face when he meets the dessert.

Dark chocolate brownie and whipped cream.

The brownie had a milk chocolate biscuit crumble as the base, delicious dark chocolate cake and royal chocolate cream in between the layers. I added little crunchy chocolate cereal balls instead of nuts and decorated the top with rainbow sprinkles. A generous helping of whipped cream accompanied the brownie. Hot chocolate was also served with the cake.

"That, was the most brilliant meal I ever had in my life!" Skylar exclaimed after he shoved everything into his mouth.

"I'm glad you enjoyed the dinner so much," I smiled, relieved that I didn't mess up anything.

"Are we going back now?" He asked sadly.

"No, I've got something else planned. Follow me," I grabbed his hand and lead him to the top of the hill.

I had to shake my head every now and then when Skylar trips and falls. In the end, I had to carry him in bridal style so he won't hurt himself again.

By the time we got up the hill, the sky was dark. Sky squeezed my hand and I gripped it tighter.

"I'm here," I whispered.

We laid against a rock and watched the night sky.

"You'll see soon," I promised.

To pass time we played twenty questions.

I started and asked about his favorite color.

"My favorite color is blue," he answered. "Yours?"

"Green," I grunted and he blushed, knowing I meant high eyes. "You read?"

Sky nodded. "I love this book by Orson Scott Card,"

"Pathfinder?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's amazing!" Skylar said

"I love it too!" I exclaimed.

"Great minds think alike," my mate chuckled.

"Hey, it's time," I whispered and his gaze focused on the onyx sky.

Twinkle.

Millions of stars dotted the inky black sky.

Skylar gasped at the shimmering and shinning pearls in the sky.

"It's beautiful," he breathed.

"Yeah, just like you," I whispered, gently brushing his face.

I smiled when he blushed.

Skylar leaned his head on my chest.

"I wish we could live in this moment forever," Sky sighed and snuggled into my chest.

I wrapped my hand around him and kissed his head softly. "We could," I whispered.

"Sing me something," Skylar commanded softly.

I started singing Kiss Me Slowly by Parachute softly and Skylar closed his eyes.

When the time comes, baby don't run, just kiss me slowly...

*************************

Do you like it?

Once again this chapter would not be this amazing without TheParadigmShifters!

I'll update soon!

CHEERS!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8M 157K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
22.8M 548K 32
"Y-your H-highness? I-i'm sorry b-but t-there m-must b-be a-a m-mistake..." A loud growl sounded through the whole ballroom causing me to start shaki...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...