The Dark Mistress(Of Many)

By BigCountryfan

Hermione never knew her life would take such a dark turn. Having found love in one of her good friends, Fred... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chap 1-- Three New Friends
Chap 2--Snape's Request
Chap 3--Snogging Sessions
Chap 4--No Longer Thirteen
Chap 5--Orphaned
Chap 6-- Christmas Gifts
Chap 7--Confessing to the Bat
Chap 8--Nicknames
Chap 9--The Dark Lord
Chap 10--My Three Sons
Chap 11--Do What She Pleases
Chap 12-- Feeling Love?
Chap 13--Twins
Chap 14--Angry
Chap 15--Weaslette Knows
Chap 16--Zabini's Firstborn
Chap 17--Teddy's firstborn
Chap 18-- Apep Snape
Chap 20--Voldemort is Back!
Chap 21--Eight New Riddles
Chap 22--More Riddles
Chap 23--Hermione's Revenge
Chap 24--Dumbridge Umbridge
Chap 25--Wedded to Blaise
Chap 26--Riddles Appear
Chap 27--Wedded to Theo
Chap 28-- My Real Parents!?
Chap 29-- The Dark Mistress Bond?
Chap 30--Not My Father's Daughter
Chap 31--My 1 and Only--Technically
Author's Note (2)
Chap 32--Bellatrix Lestrange
Chap 33--The New Servant
Chap 34--How Could He!?
Chap 35-- Raiding The Order
Chap 36--New Recruits
Chap 37--The Diary and the Ring
Chap 38--Newly Mrs. Rabastan Lestrange
Chap 39--Eighth Husband; Thorfinn Rowle
Chap 40--Tom's Birthday
Chap 41-- Anastazia Cordelia Riddle
Chap 42--Slave & Mistress Bonded
Chap 43--Charles Weasley, the new slave
Chap 44-"For All of Our Eternity Always"
Chap 45-The Real Locket
Chap 46-- Deputy Headmistress?
Chap 47-The Newly Madam Aphonzus Avery
Chap 48--A Letter from Potter
Chap 49--The Dark Mistress' 21st Bday
Chap 50--Oliver Wood
Chap 51-- Plans?
Chap 52--Capture of Potter and Weasel
Chap 53--Calm Before the War
Chap 54: The War/End

Chap 19--Automatically Engaged?

1.3K 31 6
By BigCountryfan

A/N: (All the other months weren't that important. Skipping to beginning of June.)

    |June 3rd 1995|

     After I had Apep, I had three more pregnancies with Severus.

May 2nd 1995: Cade Augustus Snape. Eight pounds and five 1/2 inches.

May 17th 1995: Elmore Fabian Snape. Nine pounds and eight inches.

June 1st 1995: Kynaston Carter Snape. Nine pounds and eleven inches.

    That was two days ago. Now I am letting my body heal for the next three and half weeks until Tom is resurrected. I could not wait to feel my King inside my clit and bang me long and hard.

  I was walking around Hogsmeade with Ginny and Harry. I had not seen them much in the last few weeks, because all I do was be in labor. Ginny has kept my secret, though I knew I needed her when the summer came round to keep me company other than my two husbands and three boy toys.

"Snape is behind us, Mione. Why is he following us?" Harry asks, angrily.

"I do not know, Harry. Leave it alone, alright. He is a professor."

"Come on. You and I go into the Quidditch shoppe, Harry." Ginny dragged our friend away to the shoppe.

Once they were gone inside, my husband approached swiftly beside me, waving his wand speaking a spell onto my body, my glamour charm came off and as my hair went from bushy to straight down passed my shoulders.

"Here, love." He handed a pocket mirror. "You do not look like the muggle-born girl three years ago, Madam Snape."

I gasped as my appearance had changed completely, this time you would not have recognized that I was Hermione Granger. I was a new person!

"I do not look like myself! Thank you, dear. It's wonderful. But, why here?"

"You and I are going to have a proper date and we do not want anyone to see a professor and student snogging, do we not, darling?"

"I suppos— Are you ashamed of being with me!?" I huffed. "Are you, Severus!?"

"No, it is not what I meant, my love." He growled. "I love you, Madam Snape! Pray tell, dearest wife, that you realize I am not ashamed of you! If I could only show your true self round Hogsmeade, I would have. But, to the school, you are still a student. Thus, you are not."

"I am sorry, dear. Forgive me?" I wrap my arms round his neck and pecked his lips.

"I could never say no to such beauty as yourself, Mrs. Snape. You are forgiven, my princess." Severus snaked his arm round my petite waist. "Now, that date, wife. Come." He guided us towards The Three Broomsticks, having a lunch date. Oh!

    Very impressive, dear.

   I thought you would like it.

   As we entered I notice my three boy toys in a booth near the back, while my husband glided me a few booths away from the boys. I sat down in the bench of the booth as my husband followed suit beside me. I notice Drake and Blaise staring lovingly as Theodore sighed, I knew they were missing having me in our quarters. But, it would not be until after summer, I would be married to my little boy toys. Severus ordered our lunch, but I had not cared, I was still in healing from all the four pregnancies I had endured the last two months.

My husband spoke a spell round our table, I had not known what kind, but I knew it was one of no disturbance. He pecked at the base of my neck, slightly wrapping his arm round my waist again, pulling my body close against his, as the food appeared on the table.

"Sev, what spell did you place on the table?"

"A glamour charm. One where the onlookers see us talking, but we are not in reality." He smirked.

"Yes, understandable, dear."

~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~

"Babe." I heard Drake's voice behind me as Severus had gone to the loo.

"Drake, no one must see us!" I hissed quietly.

"I put a spell. Only Blaise and Theo can." I nod. "Babe, we need to set a date for a our wedding."

Wedding? Draco never proposed to me unlike Teddy and Blaise had done.

"You have not proposed to me, Draco Malfoy! Why should I discuss our wedding if you had not asked of it!"

"The Dark Lord told uncle that I shall not propose to you. I do not know why, but I offered to inform you about our engagement. We have been engaged since you had Little Draco in February. I know I should have told you, love, but you were with Blaise and then, he proposed to you. Once you had his son, you up the duff with Theodore's, then he had proposed. You quickly left to uncle's chambers and we have not seen you in almost three months!"

"You had many chances of telling me this, Draco!" I slapped him across his chest.

"Oi! Love, that hurt!" He pretended to look upset, but had taken my hand into his.

"Suck it up, Malfoy!" I huffed, annoyed. "Tell the boys, I'll meet you lot in our quarters during dinner. We will plan the weddings, then."

"I love you, My Lady Love." Draco pecked my hand, before a force dragged him out of the booth and onto the floor.

"Draco!" I cried out, sliding out of the booth and laying my fiance's head in my lap.

"Madam Snape, we are to leave immediately!"

There was barely anyone in The Three Broomsticks, but a few from Hogwarts in Slytherin. I wonder who will question my fiancé once he arrives back into the castle upon seeing me with him.

   I love you too, My Knight.

   Our Quarters, Lady Love?

  Yes, I'll see you there, Drakey.

I stand from the floor, snaking my hand round my husband's arm and leaving to head to the castle, before we were bombarded with questions about my identity.

"How could you show favourtism to him in front of my own house!?" He drawled.

"You threw him out of the booth with a spell! Severus, you humiliated yourself because of what you done to Draco!"

"Was he not, kissing your hand, Madam Snape!? I do not wish to talk about this much more, the damage is all but, done, Hermione."

"What damage, Master Snape!? Draco has caused no damage. He was telling me about our engagement that I had no idea of knowing until today. One of my husbands shall have at least told me that I was engaged to the Malfoy heir, but it must have gone passed the insufferable, ignorant head of yours, greasy git!" I stormed into the castle, heading towards the Room of Requirements and into my bedroom.

   Oh, Bloody hell!

   My Queen, what troubles you?

   Oh My Lord, why had you not told me of my engagement to Draco? He has just told me. Severus—he—

   What has he done, My Lady?

  Severus threw Draco out of the booth—

    Yes, I was watching, Madam Riddle. Severus will be punished. He should have told you the truth instead of Draco.

   Tom, my dear.

  Yes, my Highness.

  I will be planning the weddings of the boys tonight. When should I inform you of the dates?

  When you are finished, Dark Mistress. I do need you to come after breakfast on resurrection day.

   Yes, My Lord.

   Severus will come to escort you, Madam Riddle.

   Thank you, My Lord.

  I will see you soon, My Queen. I am calling Severus now.

  Oh, be careful with him, My Lord. I need him intact for the future.

 Of course, My Lady. Not much harm will come to him.

  Thank you, My Lord.

I quickly left the bond. I was not angry as I had been minutes ago with Severus. My King knew I was upset and comforted my needs.

"Mia. Are you alright? I saw you running off from uncle." Drake said in the doorway.

"I called him a greasy git after he accused you of such things. He regret to have informed me of our engagement unlike you had."

"Are you pleased with me, love? I had the chance to tell you, despite my uncle's wishes." My blonde toy sat upon the edge of my bedroom, taking my hand in his, kissing it and smiled warmly. "You shall forgive him, Mistress. Uncle seems to only want you for himself, thus, he knows you are ours. You are mine, Theo's Blaise's, The Dark Lord's and his. Though, I wish sometimes I had you all on my own, but things happened too quickly to be your only love."

"Oh, Hot Stuff. Thank you." I crested my hand upon his cheek, as he soon followed, placing his over mine. "I do wish things were different, though, I rather do enjoy this fine establishment of men I am soon receiving as my husbands."

"Honest, my love, I would never let it be another. We could always run and flee to Australia!"

"I dare say, the lot has to come too, Mr. Malfoy. I shall't leave my husbands or children behind."

"Oh, all right." He sighs. "What are we do to until dinner, Mistress?"

I yanked his undershirt and dragged him towards me, "Come cuddle with me, Drakey?" He nodded happily and sided himself against the headboard. His arm round my waist and another on my upper thigh before I laid a hand onto his upper chest.

"I love you, My Lady Love."

"I love you, too, My Knight." I lick his lips for entrance, he wildly accepted.

Slowly, my blonde toy began to kiss the base of my neck down to the middle of my thighs. Drake licked his tongue inside my clit, warmth dripped down onto his mouth as I moan in pleasure. He slid his fingers carefully inside, thrusting them in and out as I groaned in delight.

"Drakey, OH! It feels—Ahh!"

"Mistress, are you here!?" Blaise called out from the common area of our quarters.

Draco quickly pulled his fingers out and got of the bed, as I put my knickers and skirt back on. We walk down the stairs, the boys sneered at Drake, but I glared them down and they had stopped.

"Wedding plans, boys."

~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~

I kissed his cheek as he stirred in our martial bed. I trace his scars with my fingers, slowly and gently that were upon his upper chest. Magical bonds tied his wrist to the headboard as I slithered down between his legs, he must have known I was coming as he had gone to sleep bare.

"Severus, my love?" He hummed. "You were not asleep, were you not?"

"I was, dear wife, but your movements have awoken me."

"I am sorry, love. I came to see how you are doing since Tom—"

"You told him!?" My husband shouted.

"No, He had seen what happened, thus comforted me afterwards."

"Well, as you see, Madam Snape, the scars—"

"I does not matter to me, dear. You are perfect and I love you."

"I love you, darling."

>>>> >>> >>>> >>>>> >>>> >>>>

|June 17th 1995|

Ginny had come to my quarters, as I tried on possible dresses for my weddings to my three boy toys.

"I like this, Mione."

It was an eloquent dress, white with pearls along the top and bottom, with a thick straps covered with pearls and a train that was 3 feet long.

"I will take this one for Theodore's wedding." I sigh. "He calls me his pearl, Gin. I love it!"

"Mione, why are you accepting these marriages, while—"

"I told you, Ginny. The Dark Lord have made these arrangements and to be The Dark Mistress. I do fancy the attention."

"Alright." She searches thru the other dresses and found one. "Here, Mione." It was elegant and had see-thru sleeves, the train was much longer and rounded than one for Teddy's and it had fabric flowers sewn round the dress.

I changed into this new one, staring myself in the mirror and astonished how vintage it was, but I knew this dress would be for my marriage to Draco. "Drakey boy will fancy this one! His blood line has accumulated for centuries. It suits My Knight!"

"Yuck." Ginny muttered. "I found another one, Mione." It was of lace patterned, short laced sleeves, satined near the bottom and a rounded train shorter Draco and Teddy's dresses.

I tried this one. I knew Blaise will love me in this dress. "Pooh Bear—oh my pooh bear. I can not wait until I am theirs." I sigh, sparkles in my eyes.

"Eww, I think I might chunder from all that horrid lovingness, Mione."

"Oh, Gin, come off it! I am happy with what I have now and they are all I ever wanted—and more."

My best friend shock her head at me, but I giggled. She has to get used to my new life. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

853K 17K 102
!!SEQUEL TO DARK SECRETS (DRACO MALFOY X READER!! After Y/N Riddle is sent to Azkaban for her crimes she committed during the war, she awaits her tri...
4.2K 233 66
"I will make you a promise, Malfoys. I swear, I will hunt down all of you if it's the last thing I do." Born to be enemies Always on opposing sides B...
116K 2.4K 26
It's seventh year, and students are asked to return to Hogwarts after the war. Her current relationship with Ron is going down hill as he turns abusi...