The Uptown Girl (Jelsa Fanfic...

By ElsaOfArendelle

© COPYRIGHTED (I completely blame my 12-year-old self. I mean. What were you thinking?) (Please run now. It's... More

intro ; a/n
one ; meet the uptown girl
Meeting of Jelsa
He cares....
My life...
A Strange Day
Detention (Part 1)
Detention (Part 2)
Detention (Part 3)
Can't change destiny
Friends?
admit it
Peace offering!
Don't mess with me
Projects at Arts
She's Mine, Only Mine.
My World, Your World
Jack's world, Jack's Life
Elsa's World, Elsa's Life
Jack's Confession
What's her problem?
Emma's advice
It was me
SMILE
Olaf
You got me
He's sweet
The Walk
You and I
A coincidence?
Small Arguments
Beautiful inside out
A Promise
Game On <Part 1>
Game On <Part 2>
Be good to Her
Reconciling
The Picnic
Thank You
Thank You Too
Wish... Granted
Breakfast at the mansion
Call
Call <Part 2>/ Surprise
Date.
The Flower
You're just like them...
Just Dreaming... Only Wishing
Messed Up
Behind The Mask
The Perfect Two // A/N
The Game
Anna's fabulous cheer
~The Uptown Girl Christmas Special~
An important day
The Birthday Surprise
We Found Her
Responsibility
Life Cut Short
I need you now
[Untitled]
And There She Goes
That's beyond my control
This Is Ourselves Under Pressure
I've Got Some Explaining To Do
Break Me Down
Special Chapter

What's mine is mine

32.1K 859 497
By ElsaOfArendelle

Chapter 30

Jack's POV

Emma giddily hopped off of the car as we stopped at her school, she waved goodbye to Elsa and I. Her friends started to pull her to the entrance while some guys look at Emma making me glare at them.

"I'll be watching" I threatened the guys and they nervously nodded and scooted away. Elsa glanced at me as I sighed.

"You're so protective" Elsa rolled her eyes but immediately smiled, regretting what she did.

"Get used to it" I stated and started to drive to school, Elsa giggled making me glance at her.

"What's so funny?" I Asked and she cleared her throat.

"You seem to be more like a bus driver now." She laughed as I scowled and glared at her.

"I mean, you fetch Emma and now, You're even fetching me." Elsa shrugged as my glare slowly faded, she does have a point.

"I don't know, I just want company, I guess?" I said blankly and darted my eyes on the road. I was still quite stunned about our shirts but, nah..... no one will notice it, right?

****

I spoke too soon. Elsa and I got out of the car as we reached the school. Almost everyone was staring at Elsa and I, most were glaring. Elsa setted her eyes downcast and fiddled her fingers on her sling bag. I tried to glare at the people staring, they immediately looked away as they saw my glare. we were walking when suddenly, someone was running fast and passed through us. Elsa stumbled and expected herself to fall, she covered her face with ber palms when I catched her and she looked up to me with nervous eyes

"it's alright, I caught you" I smiled and she blushed and sighed in relief

"t-thank you, Jack" she smiled and watched her shoes as we continued to walk

I sighed and raised Elsa's chin while Looking into her deep blue eyes, she tried to hide her blush making me chuckle.

"Chin up, Princess" I smirked while she rolled her eyes

"I'm no Princess" she protested and looked away from my stare making me frown.

"You ARE my Princess" I mumbled and she faced me.

"What was that?" She tilted her head and I laughed nervously

"Nothing" I shrugged and continued to walk with her.

Soon, Elsa and I could see the boys and girls talking; Merida and Hiccup, Rapunzel and Anna and Flynn with Kristoff. Elsa waved a Hi as she saw the girls and smiled widely. We finally went to our separate directions making the boys look at me, then Elsa then back at me.

"What's with the matching attire?" Hiccup teased while I rolled my eyes.

"It was just a coincidence." I frowned then immediately smirked, I myself have a question for him too.

"So, what were you and Merida doing at the park yesterday?" I raised both of my brows and smiled in a devious manner, the boys looked at Hiccup who was trying to search for words to say.

"I-i, w-we just had a deal" Hiccup rubbed his nape.

"I would bring her to an archery field if she promised to help in the library." Hiccup explained while Flynn ticked his tongue.

"I feel sorry for Merida" He shook his head and Hiccup raised a brow.

"Actually, she agreed and said that it's a deal" Hiccup shrugged.

"She'll do anything for archery" Kristoff laughed and Hiccup breathed out a sigh then smiled.

"So that was why she hugged you?" I asked and Hiccup nodded then paused to look at me.

"Where you stalking us the whole time?" He asked as he fixed his glasses then looked back at me.

"I wasn't really stalking, actually, Elsa was the one who found you guys at the park." I bit my lower lip as i stared at the ground.

"So you two were dating? at the park?" Flynn incredulously asked.

"She didn't actually call it as a date, more like an outing or something?" I shrugged.

"so you were with your girl aye?" Hiccup teased while I glared at them.

"Weren't we all? Elsa said that Kristoff and Anna went rock climbing, Hiccup and Merida were at the park, Elsa and I were also at the park. While Flynn was with Rapunzel?" I looked at Flynn and he nodded in approval.

The bell rang and we went on our own way; Hiccup with me, Kristoff with Flynn. I searched for Elsa around the classroom and saw her platinum blonde hair. Yeah, her hair can really attract the eyes. I sat beside her left while Hiccup was at my right. Again, everyone was staring at Elsa and I making me glare at them.

"Mind your own business!" I growled making Elsa flinch and the students immediately looked away.

Elsa and I avoided glances, this was getting awkward. I wanted to talk to her but what was I going to say?

"is that your favorite polo?" I asked her and mentally face palmed myself, what a nice way to start a conversation.

"Yeah, it actually is, you?" She smiled and I licked my lips and glanced back at her.

"Well, it's one of my favorites" I raised my shoulders and she emmited a giggle. She's so adorable. I landed my Elbow on the desk and rested my cheek on my palm and looked at her.

"You're so different." I smiled at her making her blush and avoid glances.

"You're perfect." I breathed out and she jolted and looked at me.

"Perfect is boring" she frowned.

"Well, then You're unique" I shrugged and she tilted her head.

"Fine, I Don't know how to explain it to you but, you're perfect for me." I pursed my lips and looked at her as she turned crimson red.

The teacher walked in and I groaned as my face drop to the table, while ruffling my hair. I glanced at Elsa who was busy copying notes written on the board. While me? I just looled at her for the whole period.

***

The bell rang, signaling art class. I waited for Elsa at the doors of homeroom period, she wore her sling bag and headed towards the door. I held her hand making her flinch and look at our hands, I held her hand and started to play with the tip of her fingers as I strode to the art room Elsa looked at her feet and scurried, to catch up with me. The art room slowly became quiet as Elsa and I entered. I saw a familiar figure approaching Elsa, was it Ethan? No.... Evan! That's the guy. What does he want now? I unconsciously contacted my brows and frowned.

"Hey Elsa" He waved and Elda waved a small hi.

"There are still vacant seats beside me." He offered

"That would be lovely--"

"But I'll sit beside her" I intruded Elsa's words and sat in-between them. The teacher entered making Elsa smiled and take out her sketchpad. Evan looked at Elsa making me glare at him.

"She's mine, don't even think of stealing her from me." I growled making him gulp and look away. I don't know why I even said that, but it felt right. My possessive side was starting to show up again, so let's just remember one rule: What's mine is mine

----

A/N: Chapter 30!!! yezzzz!!! oh my! We're officially at the 30s!!!

anyway....

hahah, it's 5am here and I have to start getting ready for school.

I felt bad for not Updating yesterday so That's why I woke up early in the morning to type this chapter.

We're at the 30s!!!! SQUEE~ I'd like to thank Alllllllll of the people who supported this book!!! thank you!!!

another request granted from @FroZenHeArt_HiMe12! she suggested the scene for Jack to Catch Elsa when she fell. hahah, thanks again!!!

well.. yeah, it's monday soo.... I'll be seeing you again on Friday:( I'll try to UD more often that time

<----Jelsa couple polos at the multimedia: hah, that was actually my edit>ω< what do you think? hahah.... it looks kinda weird at first xD

thank you sooooo much for the 14.8k+ readss!!!! thank you!!! also, thank you for all your votes and comments!!! I love you all!

suggestions? keep suggesting!!!!

I'll see you all on Friday!!!:)

ⓐⓝⓖⓔⓛⓛⓐ●ω●❄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 30.2K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
284K 8.5K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
774K 28.7K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
461K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...