Falling For Him Anyway

By Leah10103

Gwendolyn was different. There was no doubt about it. She was told constantly by her friends that she had a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Bonus Chapter- Revelation
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Previews for my next books!
Chapter 77
Chapter 78-Epilouge
Announcement

Chapter 76

27.1K 832 25
By Leah10103

Video: When girls try to talk cute by Gotdamzo.

Gwendolyn

Xavier didn't seem to mind that I spent most of my time at Evelyn's house while everything was getting prepared.

When the Sunday before the wedding arrived he was ok with my decision.

I spent that morning getting the babies ready.

"They need to be fed a bathed at noon. And they need to be asleep by five o'clock." I told Xavier.

He nodded.

Though it reassured me a little I still told Serena to keep an eye on them.

When Evelyn arrived she stared in awe at the exterior of the house. "You have such great taste."

I got the feeling that she wasn't just talking about the house.

Xavier at the front door, watching me put my things into Evelyn's car.

Then I kissed Aliyah's forehead, I kissed Xander's forehead, I kissed Serena's forehead and I scratched Chase's ears.

Serena rolled the twins stroller back into the house to give Xavier and I a moment.

He hadn't said anything all day and I was a little worried.

"So." I said.

"You're going to be gone a whole week and that's all you've got to say to me?" He asked.

"That's all you've got to say to me?" I asked. "Cause we could leave now without sayi-"

He pulled me into a hug. "I'll meet you at the altar."

"I'll be the one in white." I said.

"I thought it was blue." He said.

"Last minute things." I said.

"So are you two going to elope right here or are we going to go?" Evelyn said impatiently.

I laughed and he kissed me.

"One day you two are going to get arrested for public indecency." Evelyn muttered.

Xavier pulled away, leaving me flustered.

"Finally." Evelyn said when I got in the car. "If he can't wait a week to do all that then he's thirsty."

"Shut up. I didn't say anything about you and Leo. You will not say anything else about Xavier and I."

"Alright. Ok." She said. "Now let's go see what Miranda has done with those bridesmaid dresses."

The ride to my old house felt like a trip down memory lane.

Almost everything was the same from the time that I had spent living there.

We found Miranda in the guest bedroom.

"Hey." I said.

"Hi. I'm almost done." She said.

There were four mannequins standing side-by-side and she was pulling a sash across the first one.

"Ok now I'm finished. What do you think?" She gestured towards the dresses.

"Perfect." I said.

Everything went well together.

"That's not even the best part." She walked around Evelyn and I and threw open the closet door.

"Oh my gosh. Miranda did you do this?" I asked, feeling the sheer white fabric.

"Yep." She said.

"Why couldn't you have been around when I had my wedding?" Evelyn asked.

The dress was white, silky and sleeveless. The veil that hung above it was lacy and see-through.

There were two pairs of shoes below it. "What are those for?" I asked.

"The last decision to be made was what shoes you were going to wear. The one that you don't choose is what the bridesmaids will wear." Evelyn said.

I chose pair at random. "I'll wear these."

"I really don't think you should." Evelyn said. "You'll be walking around the whole day."

"I'll be fine." I said. "Now let's go do something fun."

"Let's go clubbing." Evelyn suggested.

"Remember what happened the last time we did that?" I asked.

"True. Well then let's order some Chinese and watch Legally Blonde." She said.

"I can agree with that." Miranda said.

"I'll go pick up some other snacks." Evelyn said.

"I'll get the movies." Miranda said.

They both ran off, leaving me standing there.

I guess I'll sit here and order the food.

This is what we did for the entire week.

Emma and Claire arrived two days before the wedding and it was like a party.

Though I did call Xavier a lot, we still had fun.

The night before the wedding I was forced to go to sleep at a reasonable time so that it would take Emma less time to do my makeup.

So while they sat in the living room trying to be quiet for my sake, I was staring up at the ceiling of one of the guest rooms.

A hand came out of the darkness and covered my mouth. I tried to scream before I realized it was Xavier.

He shushed me and removed his hand.

"What the hell, Xavier?" I sat up and he sat at the foot of the bed.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't do it." He apologized.

"Where are the kids?" I asked.

"With Francis and Cynthia." He said.

I sighed and held open my arms.

He hugged me. "I know there's only one day left but I couldn't help it. I had to see you."

I laughed quietly.

He kissed my lips softly and I kissed him back. I'd be a liar if I said I hadn't missed him.

I lay backwards, pulling him on top of me and he froze. "Gwendolyn, we can't."

"Why?" I whispered.

"You're loud." He said.

"Xavier-"

He kissed my lips, cutting me off.

He bit my lip and started to move lower. He stopped himself when his hands started to ease themselves under my shirt.

I ran my hands across his shoulders and down his chest, pulling his shirt off.

He let out a moan and kissed me roughly. Recklessly.

He started leaving little red marks down my collarbone.

He pulled off my shirt in one swift movement and started leaving hickeys on my breasts.

I started to care less and less about the fact that they would be visible tomorrow morning.

"Xavier." I moaned quietly.

He pulled my panties down until they too were on the floor.

He slowly covered my mouth again before he went any lower.

Then he buried his face in between my legs, almost savagely attacking my princess parts.

My entire body jerked, but his hand stayed still, muffling my moans.

By the time we were finished it was one o'clock in the morning.

After we redressed we sat together, just enjoying each others company. I laid my head on his chest and he massaged my still shaking thighs gently.

"I've got to go Gwendolyn." He said quietly.

I nodded. "Did you know that it's bad luck to see the bride before the wedding?"

He shrugged. "I never believed in luck anyway."

I laughed.

He pecked my lips one last time before standing up. "I'll meet you at the altar."

"I'll be the one in white." I said.

I lay down and he tucked me in. "Sleep well because the next time we see each other we'll be married."

I heard the window slide open and then shut. When I turned towards the ceiling again, he was gone.

*********

It's like one chapter left and then its the epilogue. Don't bother being sad because remember I said that when the epilogue comes out so do the first chapters of 'Saving Quinn' and 'Smells like Lavender'.

Leah💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132 29 18
"I hope you don't mind if I ask mrs Lorenzo, but....how did a nice girl like you, get in that kind of situation?" She sighs, shaking her head. "It's...
8 0 4
*THIS SORTY IS ON GOING BUT I AN CURENTLY ALSO EDITING IT AS I GO ALONG. EXPECT A LOT OF CHANGES* Sophia Darling was a ray of sunshine. She saw the g...
2.3M 83.6K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
392K 20.9K 60
"What do you want Xavier?" I said getting irritated. "For you to give me a chance to explain myself." "There's no need to explain anything to me, we...