I Will Protect You # 4

By snow302

Elsa and Hiccup defeated Noah and are now recovering from their injuries. One day there's an attack on Berk... More

Tick Tock # 4
Chapter 2: realization
Chapter 3: War against my dad
Chapter 4: I don't know you
Chapter 5: decisions
chapter 6: beating heart
Chapter 7: old friends
Chapter 8: web of lies
Chapter 9: I'm sorry
Chapter 10: good bye
Chapter 11: where are you
Chapter 12: new home new friends
Chapter 13: promises
Chapter 14: friends and fights
Chapter 15: not backing down now
Chapter 16: problems that are unsolved
Chapter 17: closer and closer to your fate
Chapter 18: things are not what they seem
Chapter 19: accidents happen
Chapter 20: rules were meant to be broken
Chapter 21: Fear (part 1)
A/N
Chapter 22: Fear (part 2)
Chapter 23: not much time left
Chapter 24: Antidote
Chapter 25: not now
Chapter 26: Never let go (Part 1)
Chapter 27: Never let go (Part 2)
Chapter 28: Let her go
Chapter 29: Problems
Chapter 30: power hungry
Chapter 31: Treaties
Chapter 32: Last Time With You
Chapter 33: Control yourself
Chapter 34: Her Broken Heart
CONTEST*
Chapter 35: I love U
Chapter 36: When i need you
Chapter 37: Not what it seems
Chapter 38: Trust
Chapter 39: I'm lost
Chapter 40: Pain
Chapter 41: Never letting go
Chapter 42: This isn't happening
Chapter 43: surprises
Chapter 44: Should i know you
Chapter 45: The rumors
Chapter 47: I'm sorry
chapter 48: You were here all along
Chapter 49: Keep trying
Chapter 50: Its so hard to keep fighting
Chapter 51: I'm Yours and Your Mine
Chapter 52: The mistakes we make
Chapter 53: Do you Really Have to Go
Chapter 54: Spit it out already
Chapter 55: Its my fault
A/N

Chapter 46: some things are best left alone

111 3 0
By snow302

Astrid POV

the sun is shining through the window, i get up out of bed and stretch. it feels like this is the first time i've ever slept peacefully, without nightmares without midnight raids.

i walk out my room and into the kitchen, Aaron is leaving while June is cooking something and Toby, he's asleep.

"Hi June" i say as i give her a hug. "Hi sleep well?" she says before she sits down at the dinner table. "Ya feels like the first time in weeks" i say in relief. "There's been some rumors going around that Dagur has a dragon of his own. do you think thats true?" sags June taking a sip of tea from her tea cup.

"I really don't know but knowing Dagur he might have a dragon of his own"  i reply. "Well guess we'll never know" she says as she sets down her tea cup. "I'm gonna go into the woods i need to relax or at least feel free again" i say getting up.

"Okay, see ya later. oh and tonight me and Aaron are having a party tonight we have important news to share" she says excitedly. "Okay I'll be there" i say as i walk into my room. i put on my jacket and head out the door

***

i run into the woods, the ground and trees are filled with snow. i sigh and lean up against a tree. is this how my life was meant to be, to be running everyday of my life, to make people get hurt. to let Hiccup get hurt.

a tear rolls down my cheek. I've been strong for too long, for so long. i slump against the tree and start crying. how could have i been so blind all this time Hiccup has been the one getting hurt the one risking his life for me.

I can't let that keep happening, not anymore. tears stain my cheeks, i can hear footsteps in the snow but i ignore them. until a gentle hand touches my shoulder. i look up and see Hiccup with a worried look on his face. i stand up and hug him, he takes a few moments to try and register whats happening but eventually hugs me back.

"are you okay?" he says stroking my hair. "No I'm not" i say staining his shirt with tears. "Why not?" he asks me, "All i do is hurt you, you end up getting hurt...........all because of me" i say still hugging him. "I don't care if i get hurt all I want is to be able to be near you to be able to help you to protect you" he says hugging me tighter.

he pulls away from the hug and looks me straight in the eyes. "I love you no matter what no matter how high a mountain no matter how far the distance" he says touching his forehead with mine. (A/N if u think this is cheesy thats ur opinion cuz i loved it)

"And I'll love you forever" i say staring into his eyes. he smiles and hugs me, i hug him back because i need it. "Come on lets head back home" he says putting an arm around my waist. "Ya we should head back home" i say wiping the tears away. he kisses my forehead and walks me home.

***

When i get home June is putting something nice while Toby is whining on why he has to wear such nice clothes. i giggle, Hiccup and Toothless are right beside me to protect me.

"Oh Astrid come hear i picked something out for you to where" she says pullimg me into her room. Hiccup tries to come in but Jume pushes him out. "Sorry Hiccup this is a surprise" she says as she shuts the door, she slaps her forehead and opens up the door.

"You go get ready with Aaron at your house!!!!" she almost shrieks. "Okay mrs. Bossy pants" says Hiccup from the other side of the door. i giggle, "Okay so i didn't know what you would like to wear so i picked out these two different outfits" she says holding up two outfits.

one has the top a color pink and the skirt part colored blue. the other one has a white skirt and the top part is black with white flowers.

"So which one do you like?" she says holding each one up. "June I can't wear this its just not me" i say softly, "It is you, you just don't see it" she says setting the outfits down and looking me straight in the eyes.

"Astrid you don't realize that it is you, just a different side of you" she says soothingly, "How? How is that me? I'm not pretty I'm not perfect how could that be me?" i say a bit frustrated. "If only you could see what all of us could see" she says softly. "But if its for you I'll wear it" i say kindly. she smiles and rushes over to pick up the outfits "So which one?" she says excitedly, "I'll take the one with flowers" I say grabbing it out of her hands.

i head to the bathroom and change into it. when i come out June is shocked, "You look amazing" she says astonished. "No I don't" i say looking in the mirror. "All i see is another girl who gets hurt" i say putting my lips together so they make a line.

"if only you could see through Hiccup's eyes" she mumbles. "And we need to change your hair do" she says playing with my hair. she unties the braid letting my hair fall down in waves.

"You look amazing" she squeals, i just smile and don't say anything. "So whats this whole thing about?" i ask her curiously. she starts giggling, "No really what is it?" i say getting excited. "Okay" she says starting to whisper. "Come on don't keep me waiting" i say now really worried.

"Okay okay fine wait for it" she says excitedly, "I'm pregenant!!" she almost yells. i smile "Wait so Toby's gonna be a big brother?" i say excited. "Yes Aaron and me just found out last night so we planned this to tell everyone!" she squeals.

"Congratulations" i say hugging her. "Thanks" she says hugging me back. we hear a knock at the door, "Some of the guests are here" she says happily.

I follow her out of her room and to the living room. Toby is there playing with his toys, "Eret come in" says June opening the door for Eret. He comes in with his dragon.

"Hey Astrid" says Eret giving me a hug. "Hey Eret i see you've been busy" i say teasingly, he just rolls his eyes.

"June I'm gonna go pick some shoes" i say walking to her room. "Okay" she replies. i look through her closet and only find pointy heeled-shoes. annoying. so i just take some black ones and head out of her room.

as i walk to sit down on the couch i see, fishlegs, snotlout and Tuffnut looking straight at me. Aaron and Hiccup come rushing in through the door panting. "whats up with you guys?" says snotlout annoyingly. "Toothless shot plasma blast at us for making him wear a bow tie" says Aaron catching his breath.

"Come on it isn't that bad" i say getting up. "No don't open the door" says Hiccup. i don't listen to him and open the door anyway. There is Toothless sitting like a dog giving me puppy dog eyes. "Aww you guys are mean you left him outside" i say kneeling infront of Toothless and scratching his chin. "What you care more about him than us?!" says Aaron a bit annoyed.

"Your a good boy Toothless aren't you" i say scratching his chin. Toby comes running over to Toby and hugs him. his arms wrapped around Toothless thick neck. "See he isn't bad" i say patting Toothless head and getting up.

"why don't you treat me like that princess?" says Snotlout to me. "Well then if i did i'd break your arm" i say threateningly. Everyone laughs except snotlout. i walk over to Hiccup and kiss him on the cheek.

he wraps one of his arms around my waist and keeps me close to him. while Fishlegs, Snotlout and Tuffnut stand there looking shocked. "How could a scrawny viking like you win over someone like her?" says snotlout. "Well first off i have a name and two he's kinder than you guys except fishlegs he's nice three he's not scrawny well anymore" i say defending myself and mumbling the last part. "At least he knows how to treat my sister" says Aaron. "Now on with what we were going to tell you" starts Aaron. "June has something to tell you all" he says helping June stand up.

"Okay I'm pregnant!!!" she shrieks. everyone claps and smiles giving her and Aaron hugs.  I look over at Toothless who has Toby sleeping against him. i walk over to him and pick him up. i carry him to his room and lay him on the bed. i kiss his forehead and leave the room.  when i walk out everyone is holding a glass of wine in their jands except for Hiccup and me.

Hiccup comes up from behind me and hugs me. wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his head on my shoulder. "I love you" he whispers. "I love you too" i whisper back.

he picks me up and spins me around. "Hiccup put me down" i say while giggling. he puts me down and hugs me tighter. he kisses me on the cheek, "You two lovebirds should keep that to yourself" says Snotlout crossing his arms.

"Here" says June handing me a glass of wine. "No thanks" i say kindly. she smiles and gulps it down, i walk out of the house for some air.

i stare out into the night sky. "Astrid you okay?" says Hiccup from the door. "Ya just needed some air" i say not even looking at him. "What are you looking for?" he asks me looking up at the stars too. "I don't know maybe a bit hope this will be over" i say turning to look at him.

he comes closer, i look up at him since he's taller than me. "Are you really okay?" he says looking straight into my eyes. "ya all i'll ever need is right here" i say punching his arm gently. he smiles. he pulls me closer to him and kisses me, i kiss him back.

putting my fingers in his auburn hair. while he tangles his fingers in my hair.  he pushes me up against the wall. we pull away for a few seconds. i smile, he kisses my forehead, "I love you" he says looking straight into my eyes. "and I love you" i say looking into his emerald eyes.

"say it again" he says tucking a loose strand of hair begind my ear. "I love you" i say pressing his forehead against mine. "Never forget that" he says smiling. he kisses me, i kiss him back wrapping my arms around his neck. while he gently touches my cheek. his hands move to my waist and wrap around them.

our lips move in sync, sparks flying everywhere. when we both pull away he smiles. "Your amazing" he says hugging me, "Thats not true" i say hugging him back. "Yes it is, your beautiful, amazing, cute your my everything" he says kissing my hand.

"Stop it" i say teasingly. "No cause its true" he says kissing my forehead. "Can i tell you a secret?" he asks me. "Of course" i say sympathetically. "Sometimes I'm afraid of losing you" he says gently. it touches my heart, "so am i" i say hugging him. he pulls away from the hug and kisses me.

i kiss him back passionately. we both pull away for air. "I love you" i say staring into his emerald eyes. "I'll love you forever" he says staring back at me. i smile, "I'll love you and only you for eternity" i say kissing him on the cheek.

Hiccup looks over me to where the great hall is. "Whats wrong?" i ask him concerned. "Theres alot of commotion over at the great hall" he says worriedly, "Wanna go see whats wrong?" i say curiously. "Ya lets go" he says pulling me with him.

***

when we enter the great hall the first thing we see is Dagur with a sword pointing at Stoick. "Stay behind me" says Hiccup pulling out his own sword. "okay" i say softly.

when he gets close enough he tells at Dagur. "Dagur leave him alone!" he yells. Dagur's expression changes from angry to happy. "oh Hiccup, what are you doing here?" he says annoyingly. "Hiccup stay calm" i whisper to him, "Dagur I've had enough of this" says Hiccup trying to sound calm. "Had enough of what? your girlfriend or me?" he says angrily. "Oh no" i mumble.

~

suspense is fun . thats it for now bye my dragon riders/ pepitos.

~Snow302~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.9K 392 11
After being died because of his Differences, he was send to hell and luckily meet the princess of hell & others, together they will make sure everyon...
253K 3.6K 93
ဖထေကနေ α€žα€¬α€Έα€€α€­α€―α€žα€½α€¬α€Έα€‘α€¬α€Έα€α€²α€· α€‡α€¬α€α€Ία€œα€™α€Ία€Έα€žα€¬α€–α€Όα€…α€Ία€•α€«α€α€šα€Ί ဖေထက α€žα€¬α€Έα€€α€­α€―α€žα€Όα€¬α€Έα€‘α€¬α€Έα€α€²α€· α€‡α€¬α€α€Ήα€œα€™α€Ήα€Έα€žα€¬α€»α€–α€…α€Ήα€•α€«α€α€šα€Ή
71.8K 2K 194
"In a world of pirates and adventure, meet Ryo, a half mink-half human with a tragic past. After losing his parents, Ryo was taken in and trained by...