Percy Jackson and the Triwiza...

By ThatOddKiddo

"So... Thalia... why are you even on this quest again?" "I'm here to kill a dragon." "Oh... that's... nice." ... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1: An Unexpected Visitor
Chapter 2: "That's right, Wizards" WAIT, WHAT!?
Chapter 3: Airports, that's all I have to say.
Chapter 4: An Unexpected Hello from Hecate
Chapter 5: Cheerio! Don't wanna be late!
Chapter: 6 Aaaand, there goes the train.
Chapter 7: Friends from Far Away
Chapter 8: Well, um... This is awkward.
Chapter 9: Stupid Hat.
Chapter 10: That's a Lot of Red, Clarisse Would Like it Here.
Chapter 11: Nighty Night, Gryffindors!
Chapter 12: Percy found Food
Chapter 13: Styx, Prophecies and Ferrets on the same day!
Chapter 15: Goblet Barfs up some Names
Chapter 16: There's Dragons in the Woods
Chapter 17: Malfoy gets Punched... AGAIN
Chapter 18: Oh Schist, it's Skeeter
Chapter 19: Weighing of Wands
Chapter 20: Nightmares and House Elves
Chapter 21: Hot Chocolate and Butterbeers
Chapter 22: What to do About the Hungarian Horntail
Chapter 23: The First Task (Part 1)
Chapter 24: The First Task (Part 2)
Chapter 25: Bow, Arrows, and Secrets
Chapter 26: Wise-Girl Saves the Day
Chapter 27: The Shrieking Egg
Chapter 28: Sweet Dreams
Chapter 29: The Dragon Slayer
Chapter 30: Winter has Come
Chapter 31: Riddle Me This...
Chapter 32: Meeting in the Girl's Bathroom
Chapter 33: Wangoballwime?
Chapter 34: Nico and the Ministry
Chapter 35: MERRY CHRISTMAS
Chapter 36: The Yule Ball
Chapter 37: Percy meets Percy
Chapter 38: Skeeter Strikes Again
Chapter 39: Swimming
Chapter 40: The Second Task (Part 1)
Chapter 41: The Second Task (Part 2)
Chapter 42: Drowning Depths
Chapter 43: Strangers in the Forest
Chapter 44: Reunion
Chapter 45: Nico meets the Gryffindors
Chapter 46: Nico in Divination
Chapter 47: The Pensieve
Chapter 48: Bygones
Chapter 49: The Third Task
Chapter 50: Flesh, Blood, and Bone
Chapter 51: The Death Eaters
Chapter 52: The Shadows
Chapter 53: Barty Crouch Jr.
Chapter 54: Parting Ways
Chapter 55: Departure
EPILOGUE
SEQUEL IN PROGRESS!

Chapter 14: Malfoy Gets Punched in the Face

10K 274 141
By ThatOddKiddo

"Oi, big guy!" Thalia snapped her fingers to grab Crabbe's attention, "I wouldn't try to pick him up if I were you. Boy-ferrets are feisty," she rolled her eyes as if that piece of information were obvious. Crabbe was bent down, about to pick up the white ferret before Moody whirled back around to face them.

During which, Percy and Annabeth raised an eyebrow towards Thalia, "What?" she shrugged, "Sometimes she gets a little cranky, and has to do something to blow off her steam. Turning nuisances into animals is just one of our activities. Blame Circe for giving 'er the idea." Thalia continued to look down at her nails, which weren't painted, but still a distracting activity.

"Not so fast, you!" Moody began, before raising his wand, and levitated the ferret 10 feet up into the air. He'd drop it, only to do so again. During which, Professor McGonagall stormed down the hall.

"Professor Moody!" her tone seemed infuriated, "Just what do you think you are doing? Is- is that a student?"

"Teaching 'im a lesson. Not right to fire a spell while an opponent's back is turned," he continued to flick his wand, as the ferret levitated up and down.

Professor McGonagall pursed her lips until they were so thin, Harry swore she didn't have a mouth at all. He knew she seemed quite irritated at Professor Moody, but still, he did enjoy seeing Draco-Ferret whizzing back and forth in the air.

The fun didn't last, McGonagall rose her own wand, and whilst the ferret sat on the floor, it quickly turned back into the humanoid Malfoy.

She then faced Moody, "Professor Moody, I believe Dumbledore has told you on multiple occasions, Transfiguration is not used as a punishment."

"Might've mentioned it..." he muttered as his fake eye began to spin wildly, almost out of control.

The laughter in the crowd soon died, as McGonagall glared at the students, most who quickly walked away as she had arrived. Still, there were multiple smirks and snickers at the scene. Mostly from Fred, George, Ron, Harry (Hermione looked pleased, but decisively took McGonagall's side), and Percy, Thalia, and Annabeth.

"Then you will do best to remember that," she whirled around, in her usual emerald green robes and left the hall. Moody spat out his tongue as she walked away, then left as well.

Malfoy whimpered, then glared at the three, "You'll pay for that Potter," he spat before making a quick dash towards the end of the hall with Crabbe and Goyle.

As they left, Harry turned towards the Weasley twins, "Did you have his class yet?"

"Yep."

"It was...

"...totally..."

"amazing," the last word was said in unison as the three grinned excitedly.

"Really? What did you learn?" Hermione stepped forward, a wad of books grasped tightly against her chest.

"Can't tell ya," the one on the left had said (presumably George).

"But it was absolutely wicked," the second replied.

"And we don't have him 'till Thursday!" Ron grumbled, holding his schedule in hand.

________________________________________________________________________________

For Annabeth, the week had flown by quickly. She was especially intrigued with Transfiguration (after learning how to use her wand, with some help from Parvati), and after the first couple days, seemed to be one of McGonagall's favorites, much to Hermione's dismay.

Even though they seemed a tad bitter, the 'Golden Trio,' as Percy recalled them, warmed up to them after a while. They would only occasionally glare at them by the end of the week. 'Which was progress,' she reassured herself, 'They used to look at us like that EVERY second of the day.' 

Also most meals the 6 sat together, sometimes joined by Ginny, Seamus and Neville, or the Weasley twins. They would laugh, tell jokes, not understand inside jokes, and generally have fun. A few awkward occasions would arrive, while Annabeth had to stumble over an answer Chiron had given them, but it mostly was okay.

________________________________________________________________________________

Percy surprisingly got especially close to Harry. Even though Annabeth disapproved, they soon became friends because of one particular conversation.

Which then, led to Percy teaching Harry how to throw a punch.

It started that Thursday, with the three demigods sprinting down the hall, and just about to catch up to Harry when a familiar voice shouted out,

"You know, I warned you three not to spend around 'em," Malfoy sneered as he walked towards them, quickly followed by Crabbe and Goyle, "Where's the mudblood? Off fetching books in the library?" By this time the 5 turned around, facing Malfoy and his gang.

Ron clenched his fist, firmly gripping his wand in his right hand, "Yes, actually. And if you have a problem with that you can-"

'WHAM!' before he could even finish his sentence, Percy jammed his fist square into Malfoy's nose. "You know, in my school you can get stabbed (which was true, Clarisse was caught chasing someone with her spear at least once a week) for insulting someone. Probably worse depending on who yer' dealing with..." he added in, reflecting on the time the Nemesis Cabin set the Aphrodite Cabin on fire, after Drew had insulted one of their cabin members. Piper wasn't too happy about it, but quickly became quite pleased when she saw Drew's ensemble of makeup brands managed to be the first things to burn up. Thinking back to it, it was really creepy. Nobody was hurt, thankfully, but the Nemesis Cabin kept on chanting in perfect unison, 'revenge... revenge.. Revenge, REVENGE!' Percy thought it best to hide in his cabin that particular day.

Being drawn back to the present, Malfoy staggered back into Crabbe and Goyle. Being quickly pushed back up on his feet, his eyes began to water.

"Why, you-"

"Say something," Thalia stepped forward, "Come on. I dare ya'."

Malfoy whimpered and took a few steps back, then quickly dashed down the corridor.

"That was bloody brilliant!" Ron exclaimed, pointing at the cowering Malfoy, who just then turned the corner and left the hall.

"Thanks," Percy said, rubbing his hand, "It's all in a good day's work. He deserved it..."

Harry looked down at Percy's fist, as he massaged his hand, "How'd you hit him that hard?" He frowned and looked back up towards him.

Percy flashed a lopsided grin, "I can show you if ya' want."

After a few minutes of teaching, Annabeth scowling, and Thalia chiming in, Hermione began to sprint down the hall with a usual stack of books in hand.

"Ready for Defense Against the Dark Arts?" she replied, before leading them down the hall.

________________________________________________________________________________

Annabeth gave Neville a small hug, as he continued to stutter while walking down the stairs, "It's..." she bit her lip, trying to find the words, "Don't worry. He won't be allowed to teach those spells again."

Percy frowned, as he quickly followed behind them. Harry, Ron, and Hermione looked upset as well, and slightly angry.

Thalia hated the class. No,... she absolutely despised it. What sort of teacher shows students how to torture one another? Wasn't it suppose to be Defense Against the Dark Arts, not encouraging it?

Annabeth turned as the group of acquaintances (not friends just yet, Hermione didn't seem to excited about Harry's enthusiasm over Percy), noticed Moody hobble down the staircase with his wooden leg.

"You alright, Longbottom? Say,... come up to my office for some tea," he gave him a pat on the shoulder, then led him back upstairs. Neville whimpered, before he reluctantly followed.

The rest of them looked mournfully up at the empty stairs, unsure on what to think.

"Well, guess we should head over to Divination," Ron mumbled.

"Oh no no no no no," Thalia replied, "That witch is crazy, and I decide to keep my sanity, thank you very much. I think we'll pass," she stated as she looked over towards the other two.

Percy nodded, as Annabeth replied with a forced smile, "Meet you at the Great Hall for dinner?"

Harry gave them a skeptical look, but nodded... and left.

Thalia led them towards the Gryffindor Tower, while she said, "Come on...

Let's decipher that prophecy."

________________________________________________________________________________

The three demigods were distributed among the common room. Percy has claimed the sofa as his very own, and rested his head on one of the pillows, his legs taking up half of the cushions. As much as he convinced them he was 'napping,' it was obviously in response to making sure Thalia didn't sit on his couch as well. She grumbled, before sitting in one of the arm chairs and melted into the plush cushions. Annabeth paced the room, back and forth in front of the fireplace.

"That's it!" she clapped her hands together, startling the other two, "The Flame's remains! It's talking about the Flame of the West, it's talking about Western Civilization!"

Percy rubbed his eyes, after he had jolted forward when Annabeth startled him, "Chiron mentioned it once. Wasn't it in England?"

Thalia sat up in her chair, her arms resting on the seat's sides, "So it's saying the three of us are going to England. We're already here. Well, that's one line where we don't plummet to our deaths..."

Annabeth now stared at the fireplace, with a serious expression on her face, "In the second line it says 'Three shall embrace of give only disdain,' Harry doesn't quite trust us, does he?" she glance towards Percy.

He shook his head, "He's warming up though. They're not giving us too much of a silent-treatment at the moment..."

She nodded, as Thalia replied, "Let's not worry about that right now. We're doing the best we can... what about the third line?"

"In the vast waters, one will have failed..." Percy muttered, and looked back up at Annabeth, "Do you think-"

The Fat Lady portrait swung open, catching the three demigods by surprise. Neville stumbled inside with a book in hand. Because of their dyslexia, none of them could quite read the title.

"Oh! Hello Percy!" he then waved towards the three, "Thalia, Annabeth! Look at what Moody gave me!" he grinned up towards them, as he held up the book.

"That's great Neville!" Annabeth smiled up towards him, as Percy and Thalia grinned as well.

He was practically beaming, "Professor Sprout told Professor Moody that I was good at Herbology, so he offered me this book..."

Harry, Ron, and Hermione entered the common room, and quickly dropped off their books on Hermione's desk (yes, even the demigods acknowledged that Hermione's table should not be touched).

"Hello Neville. Ready for dinner?" Hermione waved, but seemed a little distracted over something.

"I know I am!" Percy lifted his head from off the couch, and quickly began to sprint outside,

"Gods, I am starving!"

________________________________________________________________________________

The three Americans jogged ahead, and managed to jump onto the stairs before they began to move. They waved enthusiastically towards Harry and his friends, as they continued walking towards the Great Hall. Harry, Ron, and Hermione waited for the staircase to move back, and then continue to walk towards the Great Hall.

"I still don't trust them," Hermione muttered, as the staircase with them on it moved just out of range for them to hear.

"Percy punched Malfoy! That's got to be a good sign..." Ron hissed, then lowered his tone in case they have heard, "What's so suspicious 'bout them?"

"Did you guys forget about the tattoo? Honestly! None of you are worried?" she waved the book she held up towards them, "And still, nothing! I've found nothing about those coins in the library!" The two boys fell silent, before Harry nodded slowly and replied,

"So, what should we do?"

________________________________________________________________________________

Word Count: 1,942

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

509K 17.5K 38
All is as it should be. Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase can finally relax after Gaea has returned to her slumber. Both are alive and excited for the...
142K 3.7K 22
This story is about how the seven plus Nico and Thalia learn they are more than the average demigods. They go to a new school for wizards and witches...
52.8K 1.4K 50
Kidnapped, separated, forced to save the world by condescending gods-Annabeth Chase and Percy Jackson don't need any more immortals on their doorstep...
765K 16.9K 16
Percy Jackson just won his own war, and now Chiron wants to send him, Annabeth, Nico and Thalia to a wizard school in England? Not to mention it's ca...