Over Again ~ Sequel to Loverb...

By doyoupedal

It's been over 7 months and Ashley is back in college. Attending everyday to class, she is joined by her new... More

Chapter 1. || "new college year, new... roommate?"
Chapter 2. || "love him, love him not?"
Chapter 3. || "call him up!"
Chapter 4. || "Doing business."
Chapter 5. || "The arrival".
Chapter 6. || "On the horns of a dilemma."
Chapter 7. || "That's why you dumped her."
Chapter 8. || "7 months in 7 minutes."
Chapter 9. || "That should be me."
Chapter 10. || "Roxanne Monroe"
Chapter 11. || "Happy 19th Birthday, Sykes"
Chapter 12. || "I'm sorry if you find this inappropriate."
Chapter 13. || "I'm here for you."
Chapter 14. || "The truth is..."
Chapter 15. || "The big day."
Chapter 16. || "Rollercoasters and heights."
Chapter 17. || "Just say it, okay?"
Chapter 18. || "Number 12. "
Chapter 19. || "Playstation, coffee and Skype."
Chapter 20. || "How I lost my virginity by Ashley Underwood."
Chapter 21. || "Fears and weaknesses."
Chapter 22. || "Beautiful."
Chapter 23. || "From San Francisco to Las Vegas. (Can I kiss you now?)"
Chapter 24. || "From Las Vegas to Dallas. (UFOs, skate and fainting)"
Chapter 25. || "How weird is that?"
Chapter 26. || "From Kansas City to Philadelphia. (Girl vs. Boys)"
Chapter 27. || "Dirty man thoughts."
Chapter 28. || "Metamorphosis."
Chapter 29. || "Take care of her."
Chapter 30. || "Ups and downs."
Chapter 31. || "From Atlanta to Miami. (5 minutes of fame)"
Chapter 32. || "Surprise Factor."
Epilogue.

Author's Note.

380 16 1
By doyoupedal

Hey!

First of all, I wanted to thank everyone who read. I know I always say it, but it's just that you really don't know how much it means to me. It really makes me very happy. I always read the comments and a smile creeps on my lips. You guys are really the best. Your support is amazing, thank you very much, really. 

Second, that was the final chapter. The third part—I don't want to give you guys spoilers or anything—but it is truly going to be a personal challenge. I can't wait till I start writing it. 

Third, if you wanna keep reading, the third part is called Hopeless? and this is the link of the description http://www.wattpad.com/53382018-hopeless-~-third-part-of-loverboy?d=ud or http://www.wattpad.com/story/17366552-hopeless-~-third-part-of-loverboy, and if it doesn't open or you can't copy it, then you'll find the link on my profile, where my works are. I'll publish the first chapter soon, I just wanna torture yoou guys for a while with that finale. :)

Thank you so much again; 

Alex. 

P.S: If you read from the mobile app, then the localizer of the third part is 53382018 :) x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

924K 14.8K 23
Best friends forever, right? Well, it's time for a twist. Raquan and Chantelle are your average pair of best friends. Nothing was done without the ot...
26K 582 37
Nathan cheats on his high school girlfriend, Christy. Christy is pregnant with his baby but she doesn't get chance to tell him before they split up...
12.8K 160 24
Katrina Dawson is a strong, opinionated young woman who has taken it upon herself to follow in her deceased fathers footsteps to work as a Protector...
7.7K 119 22
"What do you want from me Cole? Its been a year, whatever we had was just a fling, it shouldn't matter to you anymore. So why are you here? " I said...