Everything Changes: A Waitres...

By daddyissuesinc04

After everything that she's been through, Jenna's finally got it good. Her diner's nationally famous, her hou... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
A/N
A/N
A/N ( I'M SORRY!)
Chapter 3
A/N
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
A/N
Chapter 7
A/N
A/N
Chapter 8
A/N
A/N
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/N
A/N
A/N (Im so sorry!)
Chapter 11
A/N
A/N
A/N
Chapter 12
A/N
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
A/N
A/N
A/N
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
A/N
Chapter 17
A/N
A/N
Chapter 18
A/N
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/N
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
A/N
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
A/N
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
A/N
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 26

205 8 3
By daddyissuesinc04

         The next day was Monday, so I dropped Lulu off at school (I had checked to make sure she was okay with going) and headed to the diner. I was in a much better mood today, so I cheerfully danced around the kitchen, baking Something Good pies. I put one in the oven and turned towards Becky. "Hey, what's the date?" I asked. "Uh, The 17th, I think." "Wow, already?" I exclaimed. "Time had passed by so quickly!" "Yeah, it has. You finished your Christmas shopping yet?" "I haven't even started." I admitted. "Why don't you go after work?" Dawn piped up, walking into the kitchen with an order. I took it and sliced up some pie. "I could, but I can't bring Lulu. Someone would have to watch her." "I'll do it." Dawn volunteered. "Okay, then it's settled. I'll go." Dawn grabbed the pie and walked off, with me following since I had a station.
       I walked up to the table and did my usual speech. "Jenna?" The women said. I turned and my jaw dropped. "Isabella?" I asked. Isabella was Earl's mother, and I was certainly shocked to see her. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "Getting some lunch." She replied. "Now let's see, I'll have an egg sandwich, coffee with heavy cream, and , a slice of the Something Good pie. Are you still making pies?" Isabella asked me, though it sounded like she was accusing me of making something awful. "Yes, as a matter of fact I do." I replied, my voice straining. "Oh, that's nice. I'd always liked your pies, though I am quite surprised you managed to make a career out of it." I took a sharp breath, but didn't say anything.
     "Your pregnant, I see." Isabella said, eyeing my stomach. "I'm assuming you found a nice man." "Yes, I did." "Where's your wedding ring?" She asked me. "I don't have one." I answered. I didn't care what she thought. After all, she didn't care when I told her what her son did to me. "Oh?" She said, raising her eyebrow at me. We stared at each other before she finally dismissed me.
          I stomped off to the kitchen, grabbing a slice of pie, and promptly spit on it. "Jenna!" Becky cried out when walked in on me doing it. "What are you doing!" "Don't worry, this is for someone special." I said smugly. "Who on earth could this be?" She asked. "Isabella." "Oh." Becky said. "Can I spit on it too?" We both laughed and I took the order out. I left it with Isabella and purposely avoided her table until she left. I collected the plates and was not surprised to find there wasn't a tip.
          I finished the day and headed off to the stores. I picked up the clothes for Jim and Lulu, as well as his shoes, which where on sale. I got Lulu a new soccer ball and her very own pie tin. I got Molly some new books and some stoking stuffers for both of the girls, which where just hair ties, makeup, candy, and gift cards. I drove to the local Verizon and picked out a nice phone case for Molly. As I walked up to checkout, I couldn't help but look at the phones. I knew Lulu wanted a smartphone, but I felt like I would regret it. I asked one of the workers what he recommended as a first phone. He showed me the iPhone 6s. "Not to old and not to new. And there's parental controls." He said. I ended up getting it, as well as a water/ crack proof case, since Lulu can be clumsy. I got some groceries as well, and headed to Dawns and  got Lulu.
       "You have a good day?" I asked.
"Yeah, I'm science, the teacher cussed a kid out it was hilarious." "Was it now?" I asked laughing. "What was the kid doing?" "Being distracting." "Ah." "Well let's head home so we can eat dinner and do your homework, okay?" "Okay."

Hey! I hate fractions, and school, and people. But I do like Waitress, so I want to know who your favorite character in this story is. Let me know!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 10.3K 41
Kristina moves into New York with hopes that she can start over again, moving from city to city to escape from her troubled past. After settling to h...
22.8K 1.4K 29
You know, since this is my last night here and we're already breaking the rules...maybe we could... It's the last night of summer camp. So when char...
33K 952 27
-๐’๐”๐Œ๐Œ๐„๐‘๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„ ๐’๐€๐ƒ๐๐„๐’๐’ ๐‘Ž ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘๐‘˜๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘–๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’ ๐‘‘๐‘ข๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘ ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘  ๐ฌ...
57.9K 2K 23
keep dreaming like we'll live forever. [ ricky bowen x original character ] [ book three in the goddess series ] [ part of the good times and the bad...