Markiplier X Reader X Darkipl...

By Scooby_shona

This story is about you and markiplier and darkiplier -COMPLETE?- More

How it all began
Just an average day
Hair dressers
What did you say?
Nightmares
Do you really want to know?
Shadows
Confronted
Pretending
Go away
AU UPDATE
Coffee girls
Fangirls
New friends?
Pizza?
Antisepticeye
DELAY REASON (AU)
Powers!?
Calling jack
A visitor
-Taggin boops- (AU)
Wilford Warfstache
Perv
Not again
prisoner
Not you again
Dinner with Darkiplier
Mark?
Never ending corridoors
Free at last
This isnt L.A
I missed you
Back to normal (not really)
Sleep over
What do i say?
knock knock
Jackaboy
Goodbye Matt and Ryan
Headaches?
what's happening?
It all makes sense
Collection
Anti's impersonation
This is all new
This is bad
A party in hell
Its almost over
I want this to end
The darkness
The void
Hospital
What happened?
Waiting
The Runaway
Take me down 6ft under
My Queen
Knock knock
Life awaits (End?)
THANK YOU!!!!!!

Meeting

296 11 1
By Scooby_shona

"Is it really you?" Says mark with tears running down his face , you smile but then his expression turns sour. "What are you doing out of the hospital you need to get back we need to drive you back your ... your " you quieten him with a hug , he hugs you back.
"Ahem" a female voice unfamiliar to you speaks. Mark looks over at the woman and says "we have a lot of ... umm catching up to do"
You step inside the house you once knew but now so different. Everything is different. You sit on the sofa with them. "So tell me what happened , why are you out of the hospital did they let you go?" You tell him how Dark came to your hospital bed and your journey to hell (literally) and how he has changed. When you finish mark turns to the woman then to you and says "I guess I have some explaining to do aswell , but Amy could you leave us for just a moment" the women gets up and goes upstairs.
Mark looks at you with so much sympathy and begins telling you it all "after we last saw each other when the power became too much , Dark managed to unfreeze himself  and we took you to a hospital, it was the strangest thing it was as if he had fallen in love with you. Dark had to put on a disguise and then we was told you was in a strange coma unlike any they had seen before . It took a few weeks to get you back to your original colour, but I stayed by your side every night for a year. Until we thought that you may never come back so I had to move on and stop living in the past . I know this must be hard for you"
*yeah kinda is *
"But I want you to know that we all are here for you" he gives you a hug and calls Amy down
She sits next to mark then says "hi my name is Amy you must be (y/n) I've heard so much about you and what you've been through and I also want to say that I don't want any hard feelings between us and I want you to know you can consider me a friend"
You give her a smile before saying "I'm going to go".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 24 44
Mark/Darkiplier / Jack/AntiSepticeye / NateWantstoBattle/Natemare / MatPat/MadPat Updated every day on quotev updated here whenever I remember
3.3K 250 19
This story follows Mark and Jack up through each grade and beyond. **Note: I do not support Septiplier anymore, and do not write about it anymore eit...
132K 5.4K 20
Just another septiplier story. Just made this for fun! I'm glad most of the readers enjoy the story! ENJOYYYY!
251 5 8
Mark is a broken and depressed boy... But who's there to save him? ⚠Warning⚠ Self-harm Suicide thoughts Bullying Abuse Suicide attempts Mental Health...