Treacherous

Galing kay singlefaced

Highest ranking in Harrystylesfanfiction #2 _______ "He almost choked me with his fucking hands!" Janessa win... Higit pa

Prologue/characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Additional characters
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Epilogue

Chapter 43

1.1K 55 8
Galing kay singlefaced

After we were done with the shopping, Harry drove us to his home. I handed over Cassie her earnings and we spent the day having fun. I waited for the 'Romeo' to text me something else but nothing was received by me. I was tensed all day but didn't let anyone realise that. I couldn't sleep well the whole night. I actually a bit was afraid of living alone at my house. But it's okay, It's just a matter of 2 weeks. Which reminded me to tell speak to Harry about it.

I was getting ready for the day. Today Harry's cousins were arriving. They were going to approach just in some time. Harry had already pick them up from the airport. I put on my daily make up, got into an orange halter neck dress, wore my black flat sandals, tied my hair in high sleek ponytail and grabbed my black sling bag. I gazed at myself in the mirror.

"Orange looks pretty!!" I spun around and grinned at myself.

I immediately put my phone into my bag and rushed downstairs, had my lunch, checked my social media feed, sent an urgent email, washed my dish and checked myself in a mirror one last time. I was excited for Harry's compliment on this orange dress. Time to get out of the house, Jenna!!

Soon I was on my way to Harry's place. On the way my phone started ringing. I immediately looked at the phone screen. It was Harry calling. As I was almost at their place and was driving, I decided not to pick the phone up. I'm sure he will be okay. Maybe he called for informing that has reached home and where I am yet!

After driving for a bit I reached. I noticed Harry's car parked over there. They are home! God I'm late! I immediately parked my car and headed inside the house. As soon as I entered the house, I saw Cassie hugging a girl tightly with a girl. Mr. Styles hugging a guy with same expressions as Cassie's. Harry had shoved his hands into his pockets and was smiling at his cousins. Anne was entering the living room while holding a tray full of snacks. Jake was missing!

I took a step inside the house and at the same time the guy who was hugging Mr. Styles turned around towards Harry. Wtf?! Noway!! A huge grin formed on my face seeing that person. My mouth dropped and I was frozen.

"Stefan!!!" I called him out loudly. My feeling of happiness was exploding. Listening that everyone looked at me with their same expressions on.

"Jenna!!" As soon as the guy noticed me, he scoffed in surprise and stood frozen there.

"No. Way!!!" I spoke being shock and immediately started walking fast towards him. He did the same and we soon pulled each other into a tight hug. I wrapped my hands around his neck and almost jumped on him. He lift me up an hugged me tight. It was Stefan! One of my new friends in USA. When I went to USA, Stefan was the one who's company I enjoyed the most. I was so fucking happy seeing him here. We really had a blast the whole week. I was so surprised seeing him here. Omg! Finally someone from USA.

Then we left each other. There was no way we both could describe our happiness. I was hell excited. "Stefan!! I didn't knew you were the 'Stefan', Cassie's cousin!!"

"Shut. Up! Really?! I even didn't expected you here!!" Stefan scoffed staring at me surprisingly.

"Man!! Why didn't you inform me that you were coming to London!" I couldn't stop grinning.

"I was going to surprise you, Jenna! But you surprised me!!" He started laughing.

"Actually no! We both surprised each other!" I corrected him while pointing towards him.

"Ya! Whatever I'm so happy to see you after such a long time!!" He again pulled me into a tight hug.

"Ahem! Ahem! Can anyone tell me, what's happening?" Suddenly Cassie interrupted our meeting and shrugged.

"Cassie, Stefan is my friend! Close friend from USA!" I explained Cassie while smiling wide.

"Yeah! And we both didn't expect each other here" Stefan scoffed.

"Omg! Seriously!!" Cassie got excited listening that and started walking towards us. She grabbed my and Stefan's hand and pulled us inside, near everyone.

"World is so small!!" Anne scoffed and Mr. Styles passed her a smile while nodding. Everyone was smiling at us.

"You must be Siyana! Right?" I asked the girl standing besides Anne with a grin and holding her hands in nervousness. She nodded saying "Yes!". I gave her a welcoming hug. She had very gorgeous features and looked pretty. She looked a little nervous meeting us all for first time. Stefan is elder so he was free and after seeing me there, he got comfortable too.

"You look gorgeous, Siyana" I gazed and smiled at her. "So you do!!" She exclaimed and smiled back. After getting blend with everyone, I suddenly clicked about Harry. Where is he? I gazed around. I didn't even meet him after arriving. My smile faded and my eyes started searching Harry around.

I then noticed him speaking on his phone near the main door. He had shove his one hand in his pocket and was holding phone in another. His face was a bit serious, was pacing around a bit. Oh! He is there. I had a smile on my face since I entered in the house. I walked to Harry and stood before him while widening my hands a little in almost 30 degree.

"Hey!!" I grinned at him. He looked at him, fake smiled, then rolled his eyes away and kept speaking on the walking. He was pacing away and near me. What? Did he ignore me! No wait he avoided me! What happen to him suddenly? I frowned at him. He was just smiling and now he is behaving creepy! Fine! I folded my hands and waited for him to end the call.

"Yeah! Okay! Report it to me asap!" He finally ended the call after talking for few more seconds. He moved his phone away from his ear and brought in front his eyes. He started checking it and still was avoiding me.

"Harry?" I walked close to him. He didn't respond and continued scrolling his phone. Ugh! I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"Harry are you avoiding me!" I held his arm and turned him towards me.

"What?! No! Can't you see I'm busy!" He shrugged and still didn't look in my eyes. Something is wrong.

"No! Don't lie! I can read you! It's something else. Tell me Harry!" I spoke in a serious tone.

"I said! it's nothing!" He widened his eyes at me being serious too.

Listening that I stared at him for a very few seconds in annoyance. "Fine!" I shrugged and started walking inside the house.

"No wait!" Before I could take more step ahead, Harry held my wrist and stopped me. I sighed seeing that and didn't turned around.

"I'm not busy!" He turned me around slowly and looked in my eyes. He then snaked his one hand  into mine and intertwined with my fingers.

"I know Harry! No matter how busy you are, you always have time for me!" I spoke quietly being a little pissed off.

"Ya I do!" He nodded while scanning my face and placing his other hand on my shoulder, near my neck. He was holding his phone in it.

"Then tell me what happened!" I moved near him and muffled.

"I-uh....actually....I----I-uh--"

"You what, Harry?"

"I felt a little weird!"

"Weird?" I frowned while holding his hand tight.

"Yeah! First you didn't pick my call. Second, As soon as you entered in, you hugged Stefan tightly and he lifted you up. You didn't even look at me and just got busy with him and others" he quietly spoke while looking at his phone. He was stealing his eyes from me.

After processing what he said, I suddenly scoffed. "That's called getting jealous and not feeling weird, Harry!" I laughed.

"Hey! No! I didn't get jealous! It really felt weird. After coming here you first hugged someone else and not me. Your first hug of the day wasn't me!" He looked in my eyes.

"Awwww!!" I scoffed and made a aww face at him. "My Harry!!" I left his hand, slowly pulled him closed to me, wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him tight by standing on my toes.

He too scoffed listening his words and hugged me back tight. I immediately buried my face in his neck and placed long kiss on his neck. He was being so cute omg! I didn't know Harry Styles gets so jealous. Jake's matter was different but this time he behaved cute!!!

"Okay I got jealous! But not insecure or possessive cause I know you are only mine!!" He admitted, lifted me up and hugged me more tightly. I could feel him smiling cause he mocked me! He said what I told him yesterday.

"Harry those are my lines! You are being such copy cat since yesterday" I patted his back like hitting him for mocking me. We didn't pull out and we're still hugging each other.

"You are mine so your words are also mine!!"

"Ohhh!!" I scoffed and leaned out little. Harry placed me down but didn't unwrap his arms. We were smiling at each before we leaned in and kissed each other. It was a sweet and passionate kiss. After few seconds he leaned out a bit and pressed his lips on my left cheek for long.

"I love you Harry!!"

"Love you more!!"

"Ahem ahem!!" Someone suddenly fake coughed. Wtf? Harry slowly pulled out a bit and we both looked at the person. It was Stefan grinning at us. I still didn't unwrap my hands from his neck and neither Harry did.

"Don't you guys wanna come inside! Everyone is having fun!" Stefan added while standing a bit far from us.

"We are having fun here too!" I smirked at him and looked at Harry. As soon as I did so, Harry gave me a quick kiss and we finally left each other.

"So you both are together and this is why you are here, right?!" Stefan guessed while frowning a bit, still holding that smile.

"Yeah!! And also cause this is my friend Cassie's house!!" I smiled at him and held Harry's hand. Harry shoved his other hand in his pocket again and was exposing his dimples at Stefan.

"Oh!! Great!" He raised his eyebrows and started walking close to us. "Now let's go in! I have millions of talks to do with you" Stefan added and held my hand. "Sure!!" "Harry?" I shrugged and looked at Harry. "I'll be back! Need to make few calls! Work! you know?" Harry spoke to me and Stefan while stepping back a bit.

"Oh okay!" Stefan nodded. "Be fast!" I passed him a weak 'already missing you' smile. At that moment Stefan was holding one hand of mine and Harry was holding other one. Stefan soon started pulling me inside which made my and Harry's hand stretch and soon the connect of our hands broke. Somewhere back in my head I felt like we were pulled apart. Just like it happens in movies. Harry left my hand, smiled at me as I was still looking at him and turned around to make his calls.

*******
(It's Harry birthdayyyyyyy today!!! I'm so happy!! Thanks for reading this chapter! Please vote and comment! Harry loves you a lot!! ❤️)

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

100K 2.1K 51
[DISCLAIMER] This story includes mature content | COMPLETED Aurelia was living her miserable life in peace, until she got caught up with the criminal...
195K 4.1K 27
"I'm here, I'm yours" he said " I love you, all you have to do is let me " I stare at him, " it's not that easy , you can't just stand there and tell...
527K 32.5K 96
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
992K 53.7K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...