Love for years!

By luvmarcusandmartinus

(COMPLETED) Sofia, lives in Trofors next to her all time best friends, Marcus and Martinus. But she seems to... More

Friends Forever
Walking/Running
The phone call
Finally starting the picnic
When I arrived
The first night
The next Morning
Alone....
The rest of the day
The Exciting News
The Night #2
Revenge
Getting ready
The Trip
The Hotel
Morning
!Gröna Lund!
Back at the Hotel
The Night #4
The Nightmare
Breakfast
Out and in
Choosing
Dinner
The Night #5
Waking up
Hanging out
Before The Rehearsal
The Rehearsal
The Text
The Night #6
Surprise???
Was that revenge???
Before lunch
Lunch
Before The Concert
The Concert
After the Concert
The Night #7
Another Morning
The Interview
Going back to Trofors
Midnight
Fun then not
Helping
Hanging
Sleepover
Hanging with Friends
The Date
At their house again
The Secret
Nightime!
New family!?!
Showing of Trofors
Arriving at the Gunnarsen's
Dinner at the Gunnarsen's
Shopping for School :(
Parents out...
Football
Simple Day
Camping
Sleeping in a tent..
Waking up. Everyone
Bored
Movie
Football Team tryouts
The Night before school
School 😩😩
The New Girl
Chilling
Pranks and stuff
Everything
Cousin time!
The party...
Secret Place
Moving In 😜
Fun Times!
Going Home
Before School
Match Making
Dresses
Dates
Journey
Journey Pt.2
MIAMI!!!
At the Beach!
Wedding Day
Happiness

Little Surprise

526 30 6
By luvmarcusandmartinus

Mum- "MIAMI!!!"

I squeal and start jumping up and down.

Sofia- "Really?!? We're going to Miami!!!!"

Mum- "Yes because David has family there and we thought it was a really nice place to have a wedding.."

I run to her and hug her.

Sofia- "THATS SOOOO COOL!! YOUR THE BEST!!!"

She just laughs and then says that I can take off
Athe dress and go to my room.

--- in my room ---

I still can't believe that I'm going to Miami in TWO DAYS!!!

Wait let me call Marcus and Martinus, they've finished they're football practise by now. I'm going to call Martinus and he picks up after two rings.

Martinus- Hello?

Sofia- Hiiii! Did you know that we're going to Miami for my mums wedding?????

Martinus- Yeah, its only you and Aiden who didn't know, they wanted to keep it as a surprise for you guys.

Sofia- Wait? Ava knew?

Martinus- Oh no, I forgot they wanted to surprise her too but everyone else knew.

Sofia- K, anyway whatcha doing? I'm bored...

Martinus- Nothing me and Marcus are just playing Fifa..

Sofia- Surprise, surprise...

Martinus- Ha ha ha your too funny... anyway do you mind, I can't play with one hand..

Sofia- Oh i'm sorry your highness. I will let you two play your game, while I'm over here really bored and eating Swedish candy.

Martinus- Wait wh..

I then hang up before he can finish. They're going to be here any second... And now we wait...

Ok I'm bored of waiting. Wow they're much slower than I thought they would be. Just as I thought that my door burst open with two out of breath teens.

Sofia- "You guys are so gullible.."

Martinus falls next to me on my bed and says.

Martinus- "Well your really mean.."

Marcus then falls on our legs and they just lie there breathing heavily. I laugh and they both turn and look at me. 

Sofia- "Whoops sorry, just carry on.."

Marcus- "No why are you laughing?"

Sofia- "It just reminds me when we were doing the handstand challenge and Martinus was laughing at us."

Martinus- "Aaaa the good old days.."

I then got up and went to my drawer and took out two bags of candy.

I threw them onto the bed and they both snatched them and ripped them open.  

Marcus has now moved to where i was sitting so I (of course) have no where to sit...

--- Marcus POV ---

While I'm enjoying my candy, Sofia is wandering around the room until she finally decides to get a packet of candy of her own.

She then comes and sits facing us on the bed.

Sofia- "So, Martinus, as you probably know Lana will be coming to this wedding since apparently her dad and David were old friends. Are you going to ask her to be your date???"

I turn to martinus to listen to his answer, eating my candy. This would be a great moment for popcorn.... He blushes a little.

Martinus- "I don't know, I really want to but what if she rejects me?"

Sofia- "Martinus, have you seen yourself? Any girl would be lucky to have you as a date."

Marcus- "Yeah bro, everyone knows that I got the looks in the family but your almost as gorgeous as me.."

He then hits my shoulder and sofia gets up since her phone is ringing. She then leaves the room.

Marcus- "No but seriously, she would be lucky to have you."

Martinus- "Ok, I think i'll do it! Thanks Mac." Then we hug and he goes and calls her to meet up at the park.

Just as he leaves, Sofia comes back in and sits next to me, taking her bag of candy. Which I totally didn't steal one or two of because i've finished mine.

Marcus- "So speaking about dates to your mum's wedding. You wanna go with me?" 

Sofia- "Hmm hard question. Martinus asked me and he got me flowers and chocolates.." I then hit her arm and she started laughing.

Sofia- "Of course I wanna go with you. Your my b.f.t.i.w.a.a"

Marcus- "What does that mean?"

Sofia- "Boyfriend that i will always annoy.. DUHH" We then both start laughing

Sofia- "So whatcha wanna do?" I shrug and lie down on her bed. She lies down next to me and we don't say anything, just stare up a the ceiling.

She then turns to face me and starts poking my shoulder, and each time she does she says "poke". Sometimes I really wonder why I fell for her...

I then turn and grab her finger to make her stop.

Marcus- "what are you doing??"

Sofia- "annoying you.."

Marcus- "No really? I thought you were doing that because I would love it.."

Sofia- "Yeah that's exactly why. How did you know?"

Marcus- "Telepathy..."

Sofia- "of course.. how could I forget you can read my mind.."

Marcus- "I don't know, it's quite a big thing to forget.."

--- Sofia's POV ---

We both then burst out laughing and hear my mum call from downstairs.

Mum- "Sofia, come down here for a second.."

Sofia- "Ugh it's so far.." I say while getting up from the bed. I go downstairs and see what she needs.

Mum- "I forgot to tell you that me and David are leaving tomorrow so we have a little extra time so your going to stay with here with Aiden and Ava and then your leaving with Marcus and Martinus in the morning on Wednesday"

Sofia- "ok"

I then go upstairs again and jump on my bed.

Sofia- "Can I wear one of your hoodies on the plane pleaseeeeeeeeeee!!!!"

Marcus- "Why can't you wear one of yours?" 

Sofia- "because yours are so big and comfy and they smell like you and they're comfy and big and comfy and big and comfy and big and com..." Before i get to finish he covers my mouth with his hand and says, 

Marcus-"Ok fine, you can wear one of mine." 

Sofia- "Yayyyyy, can I come to your house after school tomorrow and choose which one?"

Marcus- "Why can't I just give you any." 

Sofia- "Have you learnt nothing about being with me. I like chosing and also I want the one thats the most comfy and big and smells like you and comfy and big and comfy and big and com.." Again he puts his hand over my mouth to stop me from saying anymore. I smile under his hand. 

Marcus- "Ok i get it, but I have to go home now." He says while standing up. I stand up and give him a kiss and then he goes. I'm probably going to call Martinus though to know how things with Lana went!!!

Authors note- 

Hey guys, FINALLY i got a new chapter up. Sorry this took SOO long but i've been really busy (as i say all the time) and had some family issues i had to deal with. But i'm back now and been really motivated to write so hopefully I can get some more chapters up for you soon. 

This book is soon coming to an end but then i will continue with my best friends brother which i've now put on hold until i get this book done. So don't be devastated when this book finished because there will be others! 

Anyway vote and tell me what you think! 

Love u ❤️

OH I ALMOST FORGOT TO TELL YOU, so I went to Marcus and Martinus concert in Zurich. It was amazing, if you have an opportunity to go to there nexts ones you have to go. Anyway the thing i wanted to tell you was that MARCUS TOUCHED MY HAND!!!!! Omg you can't believe my reaction. I was freaking out but it was the best day of my life and I have so many nice videos! Also i was on there instagram story of the Zurich concert, so that was pretty cool too. Anyway I just wanted to tell you because I love telling you guys things and your like a little family to me. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.9K 391 62
Hey! I am Y/N (your name) Y/L/N (your last name) and I am 16. I live in Oslo, Norway. My parents got divorced when I was 10....anyways I live only wi...
28.1K 395 34
y/n went on holiday with her best friend to greece the second she turned 18. greece was on y/ns bucket list, and all she wanted was a nice holiday. ...
4.2K 74 14
Conection between two young people. One of them is a fuckboy and the other one is a girl with a big heart. Will they fall in love? Will a fuckboy nam...
7.4K 237 27
[COMPLETED] (Here is a love story about both boys) You just moved from Slovenia and you met two interesting guys named Marcus and Martinus. After so...