Twice's 10th Member •Slow Upd...

By Imagodfightme

Follow the adventures of Lee Kyungji a former trainee who is added into the popular girl group Twice as she f... More

Things you need to know before reading the story
•Chapter 1•
•Chapter 2•
•Chapter 3•
•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 5•
•Chapter 6•
•Chapter 6.5 1/2•
•Chapter 6.5 2/2•
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
•Chapter 9•
•Chapter 10•
•Chapter 10.5•
•Chapter 11•
•Chapter 12•
•Chapter 13•
•Halloween Special•
•Chapter 14•
•Chapter 14.5 1/3•
•Chapter 14.5 2/3•
•Chapter 14.5 3/3•
•Chapter 15•
•Chapter 16•
•Christmas Special•
•Chapter 17•
•New Years Special•
•Chapter 18•
•Chapter 19•
•Chapter 20•
•Chapter 21•
•Chapter 22•
•Chapter 23•
•Chapter 24•
•Author-nim's Special Chapter•
•Chapter 25•
•Chapter 27•
•Chapter 28•
•Chapter 29•
•Chapter 30•
•Chapter 31•
•Valentine's Special•
•Chapter 32•
•Chapter 33•
•Chapter 33.5•
•Chapter 34•
•Chapter 35•
•Chapter 36•
•Chapter 37•
•Chapter 38•

•Chapter 26•

912 29 23
By Imagodfightme

•Kyungseo's POV•

   I stayed home when Twice went to their fan sign. Knowing that they would be gone for a long time, I took this opportunity.....

...TO CLEAN THE WHOLE GODDAMN DORM!!!!!!!!!

   LIKE SERIOUSLY, THERE'S A PILE OF STUFFED TOYS IN THE CORNER OF THE LIVING ROOM, RANDOM WRAPPERS AND PLATES EVERYWHERE AND NO ONE BOTHERS TO CLEAN IT.........

•5 minutes of ranting later•

......SO YEAH I'M GOING TO CLEAN THE DORM!!!!!

   I took a deep breath before taking out my secret stash of cleaning supplies. I have 3 types of mops, 5 dusters, 10 sponges, 20 spray bottles for different bacterias, multiple types of detergent for specific kinds of fabric, floor wax, a personal apron for when I clean, protective goggles, a box of plastic gloves, disposable plastic foot protectors and surgical masks.

   Once I took those things out, I put on the apron, a pair of disposable gloves and feet protector, a surgical mask, the goggles and a bandana so my hair would stay in place.

   I took hold of one of the mops and glared at the dirty floor.

   "Be prepared to be clean dorm," then I pointed my mop at the air.

   "For I, Lee Kyungseo, will clean you until you are spotless," I held the mop tightly.

   "Let us begin this war."

•1 hour later•

   I flop down on the couch and released a sigh in relief. I slid my feet on the newly waxed floor and I felt satisfied. Feeling bored after a few seconds I turned the T.V. On and flipped through numerous amount of channels.

   The news channel caught my eye.

   "Twice's Show Closer Ended with a Bang...." it then showed a scene near the venue. People surrounded the area where I'm guessing this 'show closer' was held.

   *Ding*

   I took out my phone and opened my messages.

——————————————————

Brock Duplicate: Kyungseo I would like to discuss a few things with you.

——————————————————

   I was curious on what it was about, probably a question about a new dance routine?

——————————————————

Kyung#1: Okay, I'll be there in a few.

——————————————————

   I quickly grabbed my coat and my keys before exiting out the door. I ride the elevator down to the parking lot. The elevator stopped and I stepped off. I unlocked my car and entered it before turning the car on. I took a deep breath before starting to drive.

   Why do I feel nervous?

•Minutes later•–•JYP building•

   "I'm here," I announced once I opened the door to uncle's office. He had his glasses on while holding some papers.

   "Oh come in," I entered and closed the door behind me before siting down on one of the chairs in front of the desk.

   "So," he started once I've sat down, "how good are you at playing the piano?"

   The question threw me off. This is what he wanted to ask me?

   "Fairly good, though not as good as Kyungji," he let's out a light chuckle.

   "True, true, anyways, that's not the only thing I'm asking you today," he then opened one of his file cabinets before pulling out a file and sliding it in front of me.

   "I was thinking," he opens the file and my eyes widen, "that I would debut you in Day6 to replace Junhyuk, because you know what happened."

   "But—" I was still fazed by the situation.

   "Just think about it, you'd still be Twice's choreographer, you'd just move dorms," I stared at the paper then back at uncle.

   "I...."

•Kyungji's POV•–•Hotel room•

   All of us gathered in mine and Sana's (shocking) hotel room to get ready to start a vlive. Tzuyu, Jihyo, Jungyeon and I sat on the floor. While the rest sat on the bed.

   "Alright, we're starting in...3...2...1...now," Jungyeon started the vlive.

   "Hanal...Deul...Set!!! One in a Million, annyeonhasaeyo, Twice imnida!!!" we cheered after our introduction. Though the first thing I noticed is how clingy Sana is towards my cousin. I shook it off, hoping that it wouldn't get noticed.

   I kept a stone face while staring into space. I returned back into reality when Nayeon unnie suddenly jumped on my back.

   "Don't worry, I'll help you get revenge," she whispered before sitting behind me while holding my waist.

   "Kyungji-ah read some of the comments juseyeo~" I crawled towards the phone, then I felt someone smacking my butt.

   I looked back and Nayeon was smirking and winked at me. I quickly turned back and read some of the comments.

   "What happened earlier? Ah," I leaned back into Nayeon's arms and hugged her arms.

   "Well, it was a skit that Sana unnie and the mysterious person had planned a few weeks before, he's okay by the way, don't worry," Nayeon suddenly kissed my neck after I finished explaining (even though the last part was a lie, that guy is defiantly dead). I looked at Sana through the phone and her she was glaring at Nayeon through the screen. Our eyes met for a brief moment before I placed my focus on Nayeon's fingers.

   "Sana unnie and Kyungji were great actors right?" Dahyun started after feeling the tense atmosphere.

   "Yeah, especially when Kyungji unnie 'died', that was my favorite part," Chaeyoung shouted.

   "Yah!! You want me dead!?" when I turned my head and Nayeon kissed my cheek out of nowhere.

   I looked at her for a moment before looking at Sana in the corner of my eye.

   'Yep, I'm dead later.'

   "KyungNa, KyungNa, KyungNa," Jungyeon repeated sourly. I blushed at the comments and Nayeon grinned.

   "Yah, Kyungji is my yeojachingu~" she kisses my cheek again. When Jungyeon looked at us and Nayeon signaled her eyes and Jungyeon nodded.

   "Yeah both of them are dating yeorobun," I looked at a Sana and she looked like she was about to blow.

   "Yeah you two look good together," Mina added. I lowered my head down when I could feel Sana's glare at me.

   "Anyways let's continue with the other questions," I raised my head again and smiled.

   'I'm so fucking dead.'

•2 hours later•

   "Okay guys, where going to sleep now," all of us awed in disappointment. We wanted to talk to the Onces more, but we know we have other schedules later.

   "Annyeong Onceu!!!!!" We shouted and Jungyeon stopped the vlive and they started to leave the room. Fear started to rise. Nayeon isn't helping.

   "Don't be too loud, the walls aren't soundproof, bye~~" once the door closed I stood up slowly to face my angry girlfriend.

   "Sana—" my words were interrupted when Sana yanked my arm and pinned me down on our shared bed.

   "You," she leaned her face closer to mine, "you have the guts to let others flirt with you in front of me?"

   I was shaking. An angry Sana is hot, but when she's mad at you, it's scary.

   "I—" I didn't finish my words again when her lips roughly attacked mine. I was running out of breath but she didn't stop. I pulled away and panted heavily.

   "Now I'm going to teach you who owns you," her gaze was filled with jealousy and lust.

   'Oh shit.'

•3rd person POV•–•On the other side•

   "They're getting it on aren't they?" Nayeon asked before placing a white card down.

   "Yep," Jungyeon also placed a white card down.

   "I'm not surprised," Jihyo picked up the white cards an looked at them.

   The 3mix decided to play cards against humanity since they knew they wouldn't get any sleep.

   "A-Ahh u-unnie s-slow d-down~ AHH!!!!!" the three of them sighed before returning to their game.

   They aren't the only ones not getting any sleep.

   "YAH BE QUIET!!!!!" Chaeyoung banged on the wall, but nothing seemed to work.

   "Let's just sleep Chaengie~" Chaeyoung sighs and wraps her arms around Mina's waist.

   "Goodnight Chaeyoungie~"

   "Goodnight~"

   "Grrrrr," Dahyun growled as the sound of her cousin's moans.

   "Shhhh it's okay," Momo blocked her ears and pecked her forehead. Dahyun flushed red before snuggling closer to the older.

   "Night night Dubu~"

   "Goodnight unnie."

   Let's just say.

   None of them got any sleep.

•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•

   AYO BET YOU GUYS DIDN'T EXPECT A DOUBLE UPDATE!!!!!!!! Anyways the contest will continue on until the next update, which probably be on Sunday, maybe. I don't know, anyways, I'll give you guys a huge hint.

Hint: It's a music anime

   With that you guys should figure it out easier. Anyways, if you guy look at the story info of this book, you Gould see in the bottom saying Story Arcs. As you guys could see, we've already passed the first Arc. This chapter starts the next Arc called The Idol Arc, which will focus on Kyungseo more, but Kyungji is still the main protagonist (technically). Anyways that's all of my announcements for today.

   Don't worry I won't have any other surprise updates until Sunday, so have fun Kponimers!!!!

   Annyeong~~~

Author-nim logged out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 767 14
[DISCONTINUED] Park Eun-suk was a 19-year-old boy who dreamed of being a KPOP Idol. All of his visions for his future were disrupted when someone, or...
45.7K 1.3K 12
Two girls living complete opposite lives meet under rare circumstances. Im Nayeon is a cold hearted idol, who feigns innocence and is loved by many;...
37.8K 762 18
Another fanfic story on MiTzu (Mina x Tzuyu) and it's gxg! "I'm just hurting myself...Maybe i am avoiding Tzuyu, after all...So i won't hurt myself...