Twice's 10th Member •Slow Upd...

By Imagodfightme

Follow the adventures of Lee Kyungji a former trainee who is added into the popular girl group Twice as she f... More

Things you need to know before reading the story
•Chapter 1•
•Chapter 2•
•Chapter 3•
•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 5•
•Chapter 6•
•Chapter 6.5 1/2•
•Chapter 6.5 2/2•
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
•Chapter 9•
•Chapter 10•
•Chapter 10.5•
•Chapter 11•
•Chapter 12•
•Chapter 13•
•Halloween Special•
•Chapter 14•
•Chapter 14.5 1/3•
•Chapter 14.5 2/3•
•Chapter 14.5 3/3•
•Chapter 15•
•Chapter 16•
•Christmas Special•
•Chapter 17•
•New Years Special•
•Chapter 18•
•Chapter 19•
•Chapter 20•
•Chapter 21•
•Chapter 22•
•Chapter 24•
•Author-nim's Special Chapter•
•Chapter 25•
•Chapter 26•
•Chapter 27•
•Chapter 28•
•Chapter 29•
•Chapter 30•
•Chapter 31•
•Valentine's Special•
•Chapter 32•
•Chapter 33•
•Chapter 33.5•
•Chapter 34•
•Chapter 35•
•Chapter 36•
•Chapter 37•
•Chapter 38•

•Chapter 23•

1K 45 20
By Imagodfightme

•3rd person POV•

Weeks have passed and Twice won multiple music shows while they also finished recording for their Japanese single 'One More Time'. Also within the week Sana has been pissed off every time they have to go to a music show. Why you may ask? You might be thinking, 'isn't she happy to see the fans?' oh don't worry she is.

It's more likely a specific member has been neglecting her.

Every time they're on a music show, Kyungji completely abandons her to go chat with Yoohyeon, which is the reason why she's ticked off all the time.

Though she isn't the only one.

Dami, Yoohyeon's girlfriend, is also ticked off by the neglecting of the older. Sana wanted to pull away the younger girl away from the 'Kyung thief', as Sana labeled her as, but held back remembering the fact that she had asked for the both of them to start over.

There wasn't even a single time the older could talk to the younger since she would be busy talking to her 'friend' and that completely ticks Sana off.

It's also weeks since Kyungju started training, and it's hilarious how he is supposedly suffering. Once in a while Kyungji would receive texts from the latter about advices on surviving the harsh training. Kyungji being Kyungji just replied with.

——————————————————

Blue Tiger: Deal with it ( ▀-▀)

Red Tiger: BUT PLSSSSSSS

Blue Tiger: Learn how to spell first before you text me, got it?

——————————————————

But then, sometimes Kyungju would update Kyungji about how he has reunited with his friend named Bang Chan, which the name is familiar to the Twice members as they could remember training with him. Of corse, Kyungji being his Twin, she's going to say something about it.

——————————————————

Blue Tiger: Wow, you're actually capable of gaining friends, good job, you socially awkward turtle. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🐢

Red Tiger: GODDAMN IT IM NOT A TURTLE YOU THOT!!!!!!

——————————————————

Though they may text like they want to kill each other, they still care and love each other.

And today, is the rare day!

Twice has 3 Days Off!!!!!

So naturally, the members would want to bond by watching movies, playing games or watching a new drama on T.V. Or do what Kyungji does. Sleep.

The younger was exhausted from their recent schedules. Her job may be painful, but it was fun for her, but she wants to take this opportunity to catch up on all of the sleep she has missed, or at least try to fix her sleeping schedule once again.

Once everyone finishes eating they're dinner they decided to watch the latest drama out on T.V. But before they could ask, Kyungji speed walks to the bathroom to brush her teeth, then to her shared bedroom, where she climbs her bunk and flops down on it. She grabs her stuffed Luxray toy and hugs it tightly. Though before Kyungji could fully succumbed to sleep, she felt arms snaking around her waist.

"Ungggggg," Kyungji groans at the sudden intruder while her body tenses up. She felt the person shift in their spot and went up to her ear.

"Don't worry, it's just me," Kyungji slowly turned around to face the person once back hugging her.

"What are you doing here Dahyun?" she smiles cheekily before pecking the taller girl's cheek.

"I just wanted to sleep, I don't feel like watching T.V. anyways," Kyungji raises her eyebrow at the answer of her dear cousin.

"Why didn't you go to your room?" the younger one whispered as she runs her hand through the black locks of Dahyun's hair.

"I was lonely, so can I sleep here instead?" Kyungji nodded and instantly hugged her cousin as both fell into a deep slumber.

•Living room•

Everyone gathered in the living room watching I'm Not A Robot. Though they noticed the two missing members.

"Where's Kyungji and Dahyun?" Nayeon asks which caused Chaeyoung to smirk.

"They're probably sleeping together in Kyungji's room," that sentence made Sana and Momo jolt up from their seats and stomped towards said room.

Everyone could only sigh, while Tzuyu watches Sana's back retreating into the hallway.

'I'll never win, will I?' Tzuyu looks down on her phone which shows a picture of her and Sana before they debut.

On the other side, Sana and Momo slowly opened the door of the Kyungs' room. They crept up to the double bunk bed that had a larger lump than usual. Both climbed on as they saw their love interests sleeping in each other's embrace.

Sana and Momo were about to move again, when they heard a loud shout from outside.

"GUYS KYUNGJU AND MINJI ARE HERE!!!!" the two Japanese members quickly scurried out of the room once they heard a groan from one of the awaken figures.

Once Sana and Momo reached the living room, they were greeted by the twin and his girlfriend.

"Are you guys THAT excited to see me?" Kyungju says while posing at the two panting girls. Seeing this attitude, Minji slaps the back of her boyfriends head.

"Stop flirting with them, do you want that incident with your twin to repeat?" hearing those horrific words, Kyungju instantly stands straight. He was about to say more, but the heavy steps that could be heard from down the hallway stopped him.

The hallway is completely dark, no movements could be seen through the thickness of the darkness. Heavy footsteps grew louder. Everyone took a step back while the Lees stepped forward to prepare an attack.

Thinking it was a demon, the instantly attacked the figure once it became a bit more visible. They only attacked the mysterious figure with weak attacks to avoid bringing the building down.

A puff of dust remained when the halted their attack.

"Unggggggggg," they prepared to attack again, this time with Minji as back up, but then the figure finally walked out of the shadow.

And my lord.

Was Lee Kyungji pissed.

Dahyun slept soundly on her cousin's back, while Kyungji's fiery blue eyes petrified all of the people in the room. She gritted her teeth as she growls at her siblings.

"Fuck you idiots," those simple words, the Lees knew they were dead to the youngest sibling.

•Moments later•

Kyungji sits on the floor arms crossed, eyes closed and silent. Currently her siblings are hanging upside down by their left foot. You may wonder, how is this happening? Well, Kyungji used a little bit of her Electromancy to create enough magnetic force to lift her siblings in the air.

"WE'RE SORRY!!!!!!!" the desperately shouted as their face turn red from the blood going to their heads. Kyungji peeks at them with one eye before sighing and slowly dropping them on the floor.

"Next time, you don't fucking assume that it's instantly a demon," the three Kyungs panted on the ground catching their breaths while their blood slowly flow back to normal.

"Hm," Kyungji glances at the Twice members who were quite scared after seeing a side that they've never seen. Ever.

"Sorry for scaring you guys," the young girl lowers her head in shame of using her powers for ridiculous reasons.

They all stayed there, which doesn't help the distressed Kyungji.

Though one did, and gave the young girl a hug. No one was surprised of the person that moved first.

Without moving, Kyungji instantly knew who it was. The familiar warmth pulled her in and she hugs the person back.

"It's okay Kyungji," Sana pets the taller girl's hair while Kyungji clutches tightly on the older's sweater.

"Enough moping!!!!" Kyungju shouts once he recovered from the previous foot hanging.

"We brought Soju!!!!!" everyone's mood brighten.

•Kyungji's POV•

We made the maknae go to their room to sleep, since they're still underaged to drink. We set up the living room while we also ordered food. We wouldn't have to if Kyungseo just stopped being so whipped for Jihyo and lazy.

Yes, I have confirmed that my bother has feelings for our dear leader. From the way he talks and his actions just adds more evidence to my assumptions. After knowing this, I felt bad for my bother, since I dated the girl of his dreams.

But now I'm guessing he's going to give it his all for Jihyo to notice him.

Fighting oppa!!!

Once the food arrived Kyungseo, Momo and I instantly dug in the food that were ordered. They laughed as they watch us eat so messily.

But all in all, we were having a good time. Then we started playing games that would include us getting drunk.

"Okay guys!!!!" my twin shouted while he raised his hand to get our attention, "let's play truth or dare, but with a twist!!!!!"

"What's the twist?" I monotonously asked.

"If you don't answer or do your dare you take a shot," we all agreed to play. Dahyun shot up from her seat and pointed towards the kitchen.

"My dear sachon, get the green bottle please," I rolled my eyes before standing up to get it. I looked around the kitchen and then I finally found it. There was a mark that was left from when my sister tried to kill me.

I returned to the living room before I threw it at my twin who was laying down on Minji's laugh.

"Okay let's start," Kyungju places the bottle on the floor. I sat down on my spot before he spun the bottle.

(Order: Kyungji, Momo, Mina, Dahyun, Kyungseo, Minji, Kyungju, Sana, Kyungha, Jungyeon, Jihyo, Nayeon)

We watch it spin as it slowly stops, which sadly enough.

It landed on me.

"Oh my dear Twin, which one will it be? Truth? Or Dare?" I looked at him weirdly before rolling my eyes.

"1. Dare 2. Don't do that voice, you sound like Dahyun, we don't need another one," I laughed as a pillow was thrown towards me. Leaning back, completely avoiding the projectile.

"Okay then, I dare you to......" Kyungju proceeds to look around the room, then once his eyes landed on Dahyun, he smirks, "To make out with Dahyun for a minute."

My eyes widened, Dahyun turned red despite being mad at me and Sana and Momo glared at Kyungju.

"Ugh, you don't mind Dahyun?" once she shook her head, I walked over to her and crouched down on her level. I held Dahyun's shoulders and leaned in closer.

"I'll give you one last chance, are you sure?" I whispered. Dahyun rolled her eyes and I chuckled lightly before pulling her towards me.

I have to admit, her lips are soft.

After my mental count down I pulled away and returned to my seat.

"Shit, that was hot," Kyungju commented. I ignored him and spun the bottle. It's slowed down and it landed on Jungyeon unnie.

"Jungyeon unnie, truth or dare?" she looked up at the ceiling while thinking. Moments later she looked at me again.

"Dare," I smirked.

This is perfect.

"I dare you to..............."

Everyone waited in anticipation.

"......bake me a strawberry cake," everyone fell over at my dare and started laughing. I laughed along with them before a loud growl was heard. From my stomach.

"Please?" Jungyeon laughed and went straight to the kitchen.

"I– CAN'T— BELIEVE— THAT— WAS— YOUR— DARE—" Kyungju laughed his ass off while trying to breath. I face palmed myself.

I could really kill him now.

Then I heard a distinct laugh.

It sounded amazing.

I look towards Sana, and she was glowing in my eyes.

She looks beautiful.

A soft smile formed my lips before looking away.

"OKAY LET'S DO THIS!!!!!!!!"

•An hour later•

Everyone was dead asleep in the living room. Well, they're all drunk. I was sitting on the corner of the couch looking over everyone's mess. I scrolled through Instagram out of boredom, then in the corner of my eye, I saw someone move.

I was about to move when suddenly.

   Without me realizing.

Their lips were on mine.

I tried pushing away, but the figure had a strong grip on my wrist, that I swear they would be bruised in the morning.

Then I smelled the familiar scent.

"Mmhp–" Sana pins both of my arms above my head and trailed her other down my burning body.

She pulls away, and I panted hard, trying to catch my breath. I looked into her eyes and saw lust...and anger? She's mad?

Before I could come back from my thoughts, she drags me out of the living room into the unnie's room which was empty.

She pushes me down on her bed and straddled my hips to tower over me.

"You're mine tonight Lee Kyungji."

•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•

   It's obvious what's the next chapter is about ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Anyways, SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!!!!!!!!! Exam week is literally next week so we had so much exam preps this week. Anyways, that's all for now. Unfortunately, I can't update tomorrow, and I don't know when I'll be able to update again.

   So I'll just see you guys soon!!!!!

   Bye!!!!!!

Author-nim logged out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.7K 3.1K 62
Im Y/n, a girl who was born muted, the first day of her school, she bumped into someone, the most cold hearted member of TWICE. Will she melt her hea...
48.7K 1.6K 62
Y/n is a normal school girl, who adores TWICE so much, they are her happiness, her cure. Thinking how can she get a better life. What will happen if...
36.6K 2.1K 40
[ ON-GOING ] Twice Mina x F G!P Reader Genre: 🧬Medical, Rom-Com "𝙏𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙖𝙮 𝙜𝙧𝙞𝙥 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙡, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙢𝙖𝙮 𝙛𝙖...
179K 7.8K 42
A world where war prevails and peace is just a mere imagination. This is what the Gods want, and they shall get it, at least that's what people think...