pink roses - lil xan

Da ghostlykid

COMPLETED. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. CRINGY! Altro

Description & Info
Tattoo Parlor
Good Girls
So Sweet
Shameless
Clingy
Baddie
Cones
Sadboi
Center Fold
Feelings
Studio
Location
Annoying
Fifteen
Movie Night
Fall 4 U
Stay
3 a.m. calls
Clubs and Exes
missing lisey
Overdose
I Love You
Hennessy
very important
Beautiful Mess
On Stage
Harsh
Keep Quiet
Dirty Dreaming
Bj Baby
drivin crazy
BABYBOY
im yours
carnival & tats
youthful
You Left
Love Made Me Do It
Daddy
The Greatest
☹︎♡☹︎♡
Reckless
Bowl
Ocean
Rider
Strippers
Burning Up
Triggers

Hubby

2.8K 57 39
Da ghostlykid

Diego's pov

I laid down beside her only wearing my supreme boxers wrapping my arm around her.  I felt her shift beside me as her head nuzzled close into my chest feeling as if I was winning her over already. 

I held onto her tightly as her heart beat against my abdomen.  We slowly fell asleep tangled in a beautiful mess as we were sprawled across one another.

next morning at 8:33 a.m.

I woke up beside a sleeping Lisey who was almost falling off the edge of the bed. She moves around a lot when she is asleep.

I slowly threw a hoodie on before walking out of my room realizing that Kacey was asleep as well. I decided to make them some delicious breakfast to wake up to.. even though I'm not that great at cooking.

I began mixing the pancake batter before putting it onto my frying pan.  I cracked a few eggs and put them on low as I turned on the oven to start cooking the bacon.  I wasn't exactly sure what they liked so I continued to make everything that popped up into my head.

It has been almost an hour later I had everything done.  I had made pancakes, eggs, bacon, french toast, regular toast, sausage, biscuits, bagels, hash browns, oatmeal, grits, and fruit. I set out orange juice, apple juice, sweet tea, pineapple juice, and water on the table not knowing what they like.

I decided to be a little extra by decorating my kitchen table with cute fake flowers that i found somewhere hidden in my closet.  Hopefully if they thought the food was nasty they'd appreciate my wonderful decorating skills.

I don't even know where i got all this shit from to begin with.

I slowly crept down the hallway peeking into my room seeing Ellise sitting up on my bed with Kacey laying beside her.  I didn't even hear them move around.

"Hey love," I said as I stepped in the room.  Their eyes immediately shot up to mine and Lisey has a smile spread across her face when she noticed me.

"Hey!" Kacey said as she got up from the bed, "sorry for coming in unexpectedly."

"It's okay," I half smiled, "I made breakfast so whenever you're ready.. come on."

I nodded at Lisey before stepping out of the room and into the hallway.  I felt footsteps behind me before feeling her arms wrap around my waist.

"Goodmorning," she mumbled causing me to turn around looking down at her.  Her hair was in a messy bun and her cheeks were a bright pink color.

"Morning," I said right before Kacey walked past me and into the kitchen.

"What the hell Diego?!" I heard her yell causing me to laugh, "you're a fucking chef too?!"

Lisey gave me a questioning look before I took her hand in mine leading us towards the kitchen.  I looked down at her reaction as she saw the food displayed across the table.

Ellise's pov

This is a lot of fucking food.  I didn't even think Diego could cook since most guys can't.  He literally made everything I love and i was so surprised that he didn't just pick up something. 

"You made all this?" I asked confusedly as I looked around at the kitchen.  He even managed to do the dishes after he was done cooking.

Hubby material.

"Uh yea.. I didn't know what you like so I made everything that i could think of," I smiled as he pulled out a chair for me beside Kacey.

I smiled up at him before taking a seat.   He ran across the table sitting across from me as he began picking up food.

Kacey nudged me and shot me a wink as I rolled my eyes knowing exactly what she was thinking.

"Dig in guys!"

This is probably going to be the best breakfast I had in forever.

Diego's pov

4:09 p.m.

"You guys so gotta start getting ready," my friend Steven said to Ellise and Kacey as they sat on my couch talking about gossip from back home. 

"Why?" Kacey asked stupidly before realizing my show is in a few hours, "...OH!"

I smiled at them as they stood up from the couch.

"What time we leaving?" Ellise asked me as she came up to me.  My hands found her hips as I pulled her closer to me.

"Like an hour," I laughed, "you guys need to hurry."

"I will babe," she laughed before pecking my lips softly disappearing into the hallway with Kacey.  I looked over at Steven who was laughing while rolling a blunt.

"She so cute," he mumbled, "you one lucky motherfucker."

"She's very cute," I agreed sitting down beside him on the couch, "pass it."

Steven handed me the blunt as I sat back against my couch waiting for the girls to come back out.  I already had a feeling that they were going to take forever.

Ellise's pov

an hour later...

"Ugh I look so bad," Kacey exclaimed as I watched her look in the mirror for the thousandth time. 

"We're wearing like the exact same thing.  If you look bad then I look bad," I exclaimed rolling my eyes standing beside her.

We were both wearing army green pants with an almost matching black shirt.  I thought we both looked great, but she always thinks she looks horrible when she knows she is going to be around a lot of people.

"But you look good in everything you wear," she said rolling her eyes.  I was going to respond before I heard a few knocks at our door.

"Come in!" I yelled as Diego poked his head through.  He looked a little worried.

"We uh— gotta go," he said as we turned around to grab our things.

Diego's pov

Lisey looked hot.  I already knew that whatever guys are there is going to be all over her.  Her cleavage was basically popping out of her shirt.

I continued checking her out before hearing her voice snap me out of my trance.

"Ready babe?" she laughed wrapping her arms around my neck.

We've gotten pretty use to the "babe" and the "i love you" thing we got going on.  We don't date.. not yet.. but i'm sure anybody who sees us probably think we are.

"Yes," I smiled before pulling her into a longing kiss.  I held onto her sides as I continued to deepen it before Kacey's voice beamed through the room.

"Uh it's time to go.. chop chop," she said pushing past us.  I barely knew her and I could already tell that she was somewhat annoying.

"She's always like that," Ellise said playing with the curls on my neck, "she feels left out."

I smiled before pulling her into another kiss.

—————
not edited !

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

265K 5.6K 24
"what are those hickeys on your neck?" - +lowercase intended story idea: tictacwilk
1.3M 51.4K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
Fake Love Da :)

Fanfiction

157K 3.6K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
68.4K 2.7K 58
We only met each other just the other day, But you already got me feeling some type of way. ~COMPLETED~