Shameless

6:01 p.m.

Ellise made it to her hotel room throwing her keys down on the small coffee table as she sat on the pure white lounge couch scrolling through instagram. 

*DING DING*

She looked at the message that popped up on her phone screen smiling to herself as she replied back.

Kacey: I miss you already 💔 Hope you're having fun in L.A. I gotta to have dinner with the parents tonight, I will message you when I get back

She laughed to herself knowing how annoying and embarrassing her parents are.  She couldn't help but miss Kacey even though they have only been apart for a day now.

Ellise: have fun babe ☺️

She took her shoes off before laying back on the couch.  She grabbed the remote to turn on the television as she covered herself up with the small blanket that was at the end of the couch.  She ended up turning on 'Shameless' as she dozed off into sleep.

11:04 a.m. the next day

Ellise looked over at the large window that was beaming in sunlight in the room as she rubbed her eyes attempting to wake herself up.  She stretched her arms out far before sitting up on the couch running her fingers through her hair.

*DING DING*

She heard her phone go off a few times as she searched around the couch looking for it.  Where did i put it? she thought to herself as she stuck her hand between the cushions, still nothing. She stood up causing the blanket that was draped over her to fall onto the ground. 

She looked on the floor realizing that her phone was halfway under the couch.  She bent down to pick her phone up seeing the spam of messages that was showing on her lock screen.

Kacey: I'm home finally.  It was AWFUL

Kacey: Like fucking horrible they wouldn't leave me alone about college and when i was 'going to go'

Diego: miss you 💔

Kacey: Wtf are you asleep?

Kacey: Wake up 😩😩 I need my best friend!

Diego: Let's hangout again.

Mom: Goodnight honey, I love you ❤️

Diego: good morning

She smiled to herself as she walked over to the large master bedroom looking at herself in the mirror. I look like a wreck, she though to herself as she made her way into into the bathroom.  She unlocked her phone to message them back.

Ellise —> Mom: I love you too

Ellise —> Kacey: sorry i fell asleep 🤷🏻‍♂️ i was worn out and didn't expect to sleep in this late.

Ellise —> Diego: morning

She set her phone down on the small sink as she started to undress herself.  She threw the dirty laundry into the small hamper beside the door as she turned on the water waiting for it to get hot.