missing lisey

"Dude," Arnold said walking up behind Diego as he sat there with his hands rested upon his face, his elbows bent as he tried to hide the forming tears that were emerging from his eyes.

"What?" Diego groaned before picking his phone up off of the ground setting it on the couch.

"There's no need to be upset about a girl you barely know.  Come on, you'll see her in a few days.  We got work to do."

"I don't want to work", Diego let out, "I just need some sleep."

"If we don't—,"

"Listen," he started again cutting Arnold off, "I don't feel like working right now.  Can you leave me the hell alone?"

Arnold was speechless as he turned away from the couch and back into the recording studio room. 

Diego got up from his position making his way towards the small mini fridge that was only a few feet away.  He bent down finding a couple bottles of vodka taking one out before walking back to the couch.  He sat back against the cushions as he took a quick gulp from the drink feeling it burn down his throat.

"Ahh," Diego groaned out as his head started to pound.  He looked over at the coffee stand noticing a bottle of Xanax..but he knew mixing the two wouldn't turn out so well in his favor.

—————

"Come on let's go!" Ellise yelled through the music after they made it back inside the club, "I'm tired I could really use some sleep."

"It's like 11," Kacey laughed as John looked at her confused on why she wanted to leave so early.

"You guys can stay.. I'll call an uber."

"I'll take you," John said as he started to approach her, "Kacey i'll be back to pick you up after I drop her off."

"Mmkay," she said disappearing into the crowd.  John interlocked his fingers with Ellise's as they made their way outside and towards his car.

"Had fun?" John asked as they got in the car.  He started pulling out of the parking lot and onto the empty streets.

"Yea," she responded before pulling out her phone opening the instagram app.  She immediately
noticed what Kacey had posted and became furious reading the comments.

What does Diego think?

Ellise —> Diego: Look i know what you seen on instagram and i promise it wasn't anything like that.

Ellise —> Diego: Can you call me when i get home?

Elise —> Diego: I just don't want you to be mad at me.

—————

Diego sat grabbed his phone that laid beside him picking it up seeing a few messages from Ellise appear.  His heart immediately began to face but then again feel with fury knowing her lips has been on another guy's.

He knew that he didn't have a right to feel such a way, but he couldn't deny his feelings for her or the time they spend together.

There was something there.

———————

"Thanks for the ride!" Ellise yelled out getting out of the car quickly.

"You're not going to invite me in?" John asked cockily licking his lips.

"No—I uh i'm tired and yea," she said before turning on her heel walking up to her small place.   She knew John was going to be very confused.