Movie Night

"I don't like how they look at you," he replied expressionless, "now get in."

Ellise obliged opening the passenger seat before sitting down.  She looked over at Diego watching as he clenched onto the shift.

"Calm down dude," she stated putting on her seat belt.  Diego looked over at her giving her a light smile as he got onto the road.

"I'm sorry Lisey," he started resting his hand on her knee, "didn't mean to be a dick o-or any of that because I don't want you to go."

Ellise sighed resting her hand on top of his, "I'm still leaving tomorrow. You can come to the airport or stop by the hotel before I go."

"This sucks. I really like you even know we've only known each other for a few days," he let out knowing he's catching feelings for the girl he's only known for a short period of time.

"I like you too Diego," she said almost in a whisper, "friends can still visit one another via text messaging and skype."

Friends.

"Or i could come visit you out in Arizona," he smiled looking over at her.

"Maybe."

The car fell silent before Diego started to speak up again.

"So uh.. how's the journal writing shit?" he asked as they started to approach her hotel.

"It's going good, i've been distracting lately due to you," she laughed meeting his gaze.

"What? Me distract you? No way," he said sarcastically looking out of the window.

"Uh yea. You always trying to hang out."

"Sorry i enjoy being around you.. all the time."

She let out a laugh squeezing his hand in hers. A few minutes later they approached her hotel. She unbuckled her seat belt before looking over at Diego who kept his eyes in his lap.

"Bye Diego," she said as she got out of the car. She looked down at him seeing him slowly look up at her.

"Bye Lisey," he huffed out as he gripped the steering wheel.

She looked around at the people surrounding the hotel before looking back down at him, "wanna come inside for a bit?"

He shot his eyes up at her as a smile formed across his face, "Yea..I do," he said as he got out the car shutting his door. She shut hers before walking up to the hotel with Diego.

They made it to the sidewalk before they heard a voice calling out his name.

"Lil Xan!" a boy about the age of 18 yelled before walking up to him, "Can i get a photo with you?"

He looked over at Ellise then back at the young man,
"sure," he smiled.

The guy handed Ellise his phone as they posed for the photo.

"Thanks dude," he smiled before walking off

He took her hand in his before opening the door for her, "After you ma lady," he smirked as she entered the building. They made it up to her hotel room smiling at one another awkwardly.

"Sorry it's kind of a mess," Ellise said pushing past him to remove the pile of books off of the small couch on the side of the room. She cleared the papers off of her bed as well setting her laptop on the small coffee table.

"I like messy," Diego said walking towards her bed sitting down at the end of it.

Ellise rolled her eyes before sitting beside him, "What do you wanna do?"

45 minutes later..

"Do these look like they fit?" Diego laughed while coming out of the bathroom looking into the full body mirror that was hanging on the wall.

Ellise looked over at him bursting out in a pit of laughter, "they don't fit you!"

Diego made a duck face into the mirror as he looked at his ass that was in her PINK sweatpants.

"Yes they do babe," he laughed before walking over to her, "plus they're super cozy. I love them."

She rolled her eyes watching him wearing her clothes considering he was "cold" and "his pants weren't keeping him warm."

"Then you can keep them. Probably don't fit me now," she giggled as Diego climbed over top of her sitting beside her on the bed. He cupped her face before leaning in pecking her jaw quickly as she picked up the remote.

"Come on let's finish the movie," she laughed as she unpaused Finding Dory. She felt his gaze from the corner of her eye before looking over at him.

"What?" she playfully asked.

"You're just so cute," he smiled before pecking her cheek again softly.

She loved how touchy and adorable he was, but at the same time she knew it could lead to no good.

"Hey," she started, "I'm going to change into something more comfortable, you can keep the movie playing," she said getting off of the bed walking towards her suitcase taking out a bed time outfit.

"Okay love."

5 minutes later...

She had walked out of the bathroom wearing an oversized yellow long sleeve causing Diego to shoot his eyes up at her as she started walking back towards the bed laying down beside him

"Damn you be looking like a lemon," he smirked leaning his head against the headboard.

"Shut up," she giggled looking up at the television.

She felt Diego put more pressure onto the bed as he laid down practically on top of her.

"What're you doing?" she asked smiling as he rested his head on her chest and his leg around hers.

"Cuddling is all," he said before running his hand along her stomach causing her to stay still. She reached down running her fingers through his hair as he watched the movie in each other's arms.

"You know," Diego started, "I'm really going to miss when you're gone."

——-

Not edited