Location

An hour later.. 5:03

"Come on," Steven said laughing while rolling a blunt.

Ellise was sitting between on Pump & Trippie on the grey lounge couch while Steven sat by the controls while Diego was inside the booth.

Diego took off the headphones before opening the door to exit the booth sticking his head out, "but Ellise won't like it," he said laughing.

She rolled her eyes, "just sing."

"I don't sing, I rap," he said matter of factly.

"Whatever, just go," she leaned against Trippie's shoulder as she gave him a tempting glare.

"You're not going to like it," he said again, "you're too good for my typa music."

"If that's what you think."

Diego rolled his eyes before closing the door making his way back over to the head phones and microphone. Steven gave him a thumbs up before playing one of his most popular tracks, "Xanarchy."

"What? Movin' silent doe, yeah (huh, what)
Ayy, I ain't got no hoe (no, what)
Ayy, snakes this silence tho' (brr, brr, brr)
Ayy, silence on my heater (brr, brr, brr)
Yo' bitch in my two seater, hah (brr, brr, brr)
Ayy, ayy, yo' team need'a new leader (ayy, and I'm..)
Ayy, I just poured a four in my two liter (brr, uh, skrrt)
She call me, a daydreamer, what?
Rollin' in the beamer 'bout to beam 'em in the beamer, yeah"

His voice was beaming through the speakers Ellise listened intently noticing how he kept his gaze straight on her. She got up making her way towards the control sitting beside Steven as he messed with a few buttons.

"Talk shit, haha, ayy (pew, pew)
Why your girl masturbate to my lyrics? (brr, brr-brr)
Lemme transmit my lingo
Ayy, diamonds wind up Finding Nemo
Limousine got the bean
No diamond ring for my t'ing, yeah (pew, pew, pew, pew)
Only for my team, yeah (pew, pew, pew, pew)
No strings attached, ayy, ayy, none of things.. ayy-yah
Got the girls attached"

The song finally finished and Diego made his way out of the booth giving Ellise a goofy smile as he came up from behind her wrapping his arms around her chest.

"You like?" he whispered before kissing her cheek. She turned her head to face him replying, "eh not really," she smirked.

"What why?" Diego's expression suddenly turned to a frown.

"I'm kidding dude," she laughed as she grazed her hand down his cheek, "i liked it."

He smiled leaning down pecking her lips before one of the guys had to chime in.

"Aw look at that," Trippie said smiling, "just friends my ass."

The other guys laughed before turning their heads towards Diego who had Ellise wrapped up in his arms. She rolled her eyes before getting out of his grip walking back towards the couch.

"We are just friends. He just kisses me super fast thinking that i won't have time to push him away."

"That's not true!" Diego said pointing at her before looking at Steven who was in a fit of laughter.

Ellise sat back down between Pump and Trippie as she leaned back on the couch looking directly at Diego who was standing a few feet opposite of her.

"If you say i think that you won't have time to push me away, then why don't you push me away? Huh?"

Ellise bit her lower lip before looking down at her lap, "because if i did you'd just keep begging for a kiss."

"Oh shit," Pump said looking up at Diego, "Bro she don't want you," he said laughing.

Trippie tried passing the joint to Ellise but she quickly shook her head 'no' not wanting another incident to happen.

"She does," Diego winked before squeezing his way beside her and Trippie.

"You're on top of me Diego," she moaned trying to make room for herself.

"That's how you want it, isn't it?" he said sarcastically.

"I hate you," she whispered her face turning a bright pink shade as Diego wrapped his arm around her shoulder leaning his head on top of hers.

"Just admit you want me?"

"No, cause I don't," she said looking up at him, "i don't date guys like you."

"Not yet, you'll get there eventually."

"What makes you so sure of that?" Trippie cut in looking at the both of them as Diego attempted to flirt with Ellise.

"She wouldn't have been with me every day since she got to L.A if she didn't secretly want me," he said laughing.

Trippie nodded his head before passing Steven the bottle of Hennessy that was beside him.

"I just wanted a friend, but i guess you was looking for something more. Go outside there's plenty of hot girls who want you," Ellise said smirking as Diego leaned down close to her face, their lips only centimeters apart.

"But i want you," he whispered before slowly leaning down kissing her lips softly. She wrapped her hands around his neck kissing him back before pulling away quickly.

"Nice try," she whispered as she lightly patted his cheek.

"Always playin hard to get," he said leaning back against the couch starring down at her.

"It's not playing hard to get. It's that i don't want you."

"Damn attitude," Pump laughed watching the exchange that was going on between the two, "where'd you come from?"

"Arizona. I'm heading back tomorrow."

"What tomorrow?!" Diego said wide eyed as he looked down at her, "you never told me so soon."

"I told you when i first got here I was only gonna be here a few days."

"Yea a few. Not like two."

"I have to Diego."

"Don't," he said almost as a whimper extending the word, "cant go just yet."

"Hey i was having a conversation with her," Pump intervened, "how old are you?"

"Nineteen."

"Shouldn't you be off in college?" he laughed seeing as she doesn't seem like the type to would miss out on school.

"I'm taking a year off to do my own thing, yanno? It's going to be different going to a big college from a small all girls catholic school."

"You what?" Diego laughed along with the others, "all girl school?"

"That's why she don't want you Diego, she gay," Steven said taking a shot while directing his eyes towards her.

"Uh no.  I may be bisexual but definitely not gay."

"Good girl has a little rebel inside of her," Diego laughed pulling her closer to him, "I know the real you is down in there somewhere and i'm going to keep you here until i find it."

————-

not edited