Overdose

Arnold walked in the room behind Diego as he crouched down looking at Ellise through the screen smiling.

"She's hot," Ellise heard him say before Diego pushed him away causing her to laugh a bit.

"Night Diego."

Call disconnected.

———————

Ellise's pov

Today is the day.  Kacey and I fly back in L.A for Diego's concert that happens tomorrow night.  I was really excited to see him again even though it's only been like three days since i've last been with him. 

When i asked Diego if Kacey could come as well he happily agreed and bought her a plane ticket.  I told him I would pay him back asap but he kept telling me over & over again that it was no big deal.  But it was.

I am just ecstatic that I don't have to sit through another plane ride by myself.  It's shitty.   The annoying ladies that walk up and down the aisle asking if we'd like peanuts every five minutes.  Ugh.

"Kacey you ready?" I yelled as I trudged my suitcase and my purse down the steps setting it in the kitchen.  I didn't pack much, just the necessities.

"Yea hold on," I heard her yell back.

"Well our flight leave in like two hours dude we can't be late," I replied eagerly watching he fumble down the steps struggling with her luggage. 

I opened my eye wide as I seen how much shit she is bringing compared to me.  She had three suitcases and an entire duffel bag filled with make up that she most likely won't even use.

"You really need all that?" I laughed watching her actions as she came towards me.

"Yea..just in case we stay long.  We haven't even discussed how long we're staying."

"Yea I don't know..let's go before we get caught up in traffic," I said grabbing my luggage before walking out of the door.  She did the same as she threw her stuff into the trunk along with mine heading towards the airport.

"So," Kacey started, "we're both going to be staying—," she started before the ringing of my phone cut her off.  I glanced down to see Diego's number appear across the screen. 

I picked it up answering it as I continued watching the busy streets filled with idiot drivers.  Diego's voice echoed through the found and I could tell he had a goofy smile spread across his face.

"Hey," he said calmly.

"Hey Diego."

"Where are you?"

"I'm heading towards the airport now," I smiled looking over at Kacey, "i'll be there in like 10."

"Okay.  I'm already at the airport in L.A.  I'll be waiting."

"I won't be there for like 6 or 7 hours.  Diego go home."

"No," he laughed, "I'm fine where i'm at.  But i don't wanna bug you while you're driving.  Text or call me when you get on the plane?" he basically questioned.

"Yea," I smiled turning into the airport's garage, "bye."

Disconnected

"So what we going to do with your car? I forgot about that," Kacey questioned as I looked for an empty parking spot.

"My brother is going to come get it later tonight."

We got out of the car getting our luggage out of the back before walking towards the airport entrance.  Kacey was still struggling.