im yours

diego's pov      

"Alrighty," I heard her huff as we made it to my car.  I opened the door for her before running to my side getting inside.

I started the car putting the seatbelt on over my chest before backing out of the parking lot.  As I did so a car came speeding past me just about hitting us.

"Jesus Diego watch where your going," she freaked looking over at me.

"Holy shit.. it wasn't my fault.  They were drivin crazy."

I looked out of the back window making sure nobody else was driving by before I drove the car out into the road.  IHOP wasn't that far from where I lived so we would probably get there in the next ten minutes or so.

The drive felt as if years were passing by; Lisey wasn't talking to me and it seemed as if we had some tension between us.

"H-hey," I called out looking over at her, our eyes meeting. 

"Yeah?" she smiled as we started to approach a red light. 

"You're not uh.. mad right?" I cautioned saying knowing how fast a girls mood can change.

"Why would I be mad?" she replied as I felt her hand reach up playing with my hair that was in an awful mess, "I'm just really hungry."

"Me too love."

5 minutes later..

"Wait wait for me!" I heard her yell as I started walking towards the small café without her.

I turned around watching her struggle with her purse that somehow got knotted up with the seatbelt.  I laughed to myself before walking back toward my car helping her.

"Here I got this," I smiled as she backed away from me, "how the hell did you even do this?" i asked yanking on the expensive material struggling to get it free.

"I don't know.  But please don't break it.  It was 4,000 dollars."

"I won't," I said before somehow managing to pull the bag free, "and how the hell was it 4k dude."

"It's Miranda Crocodile Large Tote in the Michael Kors Collection.  I could have gotten a more expensive one but a bag is definitely not worth over four thousand."

"It's not even worth a thousand," I laughed handing her the expensive merchandise.

"To me, it is.  Now come on I'm hungry," she smirked wrapping her arm around mine as we started walking towards the front entrance.

"Still can't believe you bought a four thousand dollar bag."

"Can't believe you still can't believe it.  All you buy are expensive hoodies."

"Okay," I laughed shaking my head, "you got me there."

45 mins later..

"How are you still eating?" I asked looking up to see Lisey stuffing her face with another batch of pancakes.

"Uh," she started ripping a piece of pancake off of her plate before throwing it at me, "I eat like a man."