drivin crazy

*this chapter is gon be short & probably shitty bc i'm v sick

——————

Ellise's pov

"Shit.. I didn't know you were a swallower," he smirked while looking down at me.

"Me neither."

—————-

"Fuck," I groaned stretching my arms out accidentally hitting Diego in the forehead.

He seemed not to notice as he laid still with the blanket halfway up his chest. The sun was beaming through the window almost completely blinding my eyes. I didn't see how Diego could sleep with the sun lighting up his face.

I didn't even remember falling asleep last night.  The last thing I remember was Diego and I watching The Hangover.

I got up out of his bed yawning as I started to slowly walk out of his room and down the hallway.  I was quite glad that Posty wasn't here still, but it made me wonder where he went. 

"Morning," I heard Kacey's voice coming from the kitchen as I stood in the living room.

"Morning," I said before sitting down on the couch looking over at Kacey who was cooking up something, "what're you making?"

"French toast.. Diego still asleep?"

"Y-yeah.  Was there somebody here sleeping on the couch when you woke up?"

"No.  Why?" Kacey asked confused on who would of been here.

"Just wondering," I smiled before hearing a loud thud coming from down the hallway with an echoing scream.

I immediately stood up from the couch speed walking down the hall into Diego's room to see what possibly could have happened.

"Fucking shit fuck," I heard him cry as he slumped over against the wall holding onto his foot.

"What did you do Diego?" I asked lifting up his chin to meet my eyes. They were bloodshot. He's obviously hurt.

"I-I f-fucking stubbed m-my toe."

I tried to hold back my laugh but at the same time I knew that it hurt like a bitch.

"Y-youll be okay," I smiled before I noticed Kacey walk into the room beside me.

"You guys want me to make you breakfast too or what?" she asked while holding up a spatula.

"Uh," I started looking over at Diego, "I don't want anything."

"M-me too."

"Mmm okaaay," Kacey said before making her way back down the hallway again.  I watched Diego attempt to put pressure onto his foot but immediately winked in pain as he did so.

"Maybe you need to go to the doctor if you stubbed it that bad," I said as he put his hand on my shoulder to hold himself up, my arm immediately wrapping around his waist.

"Nah.. I do this a lot.. i'll be okay," he lightly smiled, "b-but I was coming out there to see if you wanted to go out for breakfast."