Fall 4 U

"I'm going to miss you too," Ellise stayed looking down at him as he watched the movie.  She leaned over grabbing her brush off of the beside night stand causing his eyes to shoot up at hers.

"What're you doing?" he asked cautiously looking up at her as she pulled some hair out of the brush.

"I'm going to brush your hair," she started, "it's knotty and super long."

Diego sat up on the bed looking over at her as he started running his fingers through his hair, "it's not that long," he argued back.

"Almost to your shoulders Diego," she said as she tugged at a few of his curls on the nape of his neck.

"Diego?" he questioned turning his body so he sat directly across from hers. She sat up more leaning against the headboard as he looked at her intently.

"You mean baby?" he smiled.

She looked down in her lap before meeting his eyes again, "no i mean Diego now come here and let me brush your hair."

"Don't hurt me," he said as he crossed his legs scooting closer to her. She smiled as they were now inches apart.

Ellise started brushing his hair back feeling all of the knots getting stuck. He acted as if it didn't bother him as he kept his gaze on her face biting his lower lip.

"You're so beautiful," he practically whispered as his eyes looked down at her lips.

She felt her face turn a bright pink shade before she leaned back against the headboard stopping her actions, "you're going to have to turn around so your back is facing me. This way is too difficult."

She gave him a confused look as he ignored her statement continuing to stare at her.

"What?" she tried to ignore the awkwardness that was growing between them before he finally answered back.

"Uh, sorry. Yea," was all he said before he turned away from her so she had a better view of his head. She pulled him closer to him so his back was almost pressed against her front.

"Easy," he laughed, "if you want me that bad all you have to do is ask."

She started brushing through his hair rolling her eyes at his comment, "nobody wants you Diego."

"Baby."

"What?" she asked.

"I told you to call me baby," he smirked.

"Not happening," she said as she tugged a little too rough at his curls.

"Ow babe take it easy," he winced.

"Sorry."

She continued brushing through his hair as it became super soft. She ran her fingers through it to feel how silky it felt.

"You know," he started, "ive never let a girl brush my hair."

"Maybe because they haven't tried?" she retorted.

"No like i don't trust girls with those things. They hurt."

He laid back against her fully so that his back collided with her chest. He leaned his head back onto her collarbone while looking up at her.

"You're cute at this angle."

"Thanks," she smiled breaking the gaze, "but now i can't finish brushing your hair."

"That's okay," he smiled before reaching his hand behind her resting it on her neck. She looked down at him noticing him leaned up towards her.

She had the instinct immediately cupping his jaw lowering her face down meeting his lips as they closed the space between them.

Their lips moved in sync as their tongues moved against each other turning into a make out session. Diego pulled away to face her completely before crashing his lips back down onto hers. She smiled in the kiss as she started running her fingers through his hair feeling him smile back.

"What?" she questioned pulling away from him as she rested her forehead against his biting her lower lip.

"I'm glad you're actually kissing me because you want to."

"Of course i want to," she said as she pecked his lips softly closing her eyes. He reached out wrapping his arms around her waist.

"So you like me?" he asked smiling as she opened her eyes meeting his.

"Maybe," she whispered as she looked at him adoringly.

"It's about time," he said before kissing her again passionately, "jeez i'm going to miss you when you're gone."

"Me too," she sighed looking down at her, "even though i've gotten like no work done due to you."

"Sorry i'm such a distraction."

"You are," she smiled before entangling her fingers into his hair.

The room fell silent for a few seconds before Diego decided to speak up again.

"C-can I spend the night?" he asked nervously knowing she was most likely going to deny him.

"Yes."

"Really?" his eyes shot up.

"Yes really."

Diego smiled widely as he wrapped his arms around her embracing her into a bear hug as he laid back onto the bed pulling her on top of him. She giggled as her legs straddled him as her head fell onto his chest.

"By the way," he started as he looked up at the ceiling, "I have a show next week here in LA, and I want you to come."

"Diego I don't know if i—," she started before getting cut off.

"I'll pay for your plane ticket and you can stay with me. I promise i don't bite."

She smiled leaning her head up looking down at him, "okay."

"So that's a yes?"

"Of course," she whispered as her hands found there way resting on his jaw.

——

not edited .