Beautiful Mess

( had to re do this chapter since wattpad keeps deleting my shit on every story & im gon fucking sjsjsisisksksk )

Diego's pov

"Can I get a taste?" she asked rather seductively causing my hands to find her ass immediately.  From the corner of my eye I can see Stokeley smirking at us as if he was waiting for us to fuck right in front of him.

I nodded my head before connecting my lips with hers.  My tongue grazed her bottom lip begging for entrance as I slapped her ass rather harshly causing my tongue to slip into her mouth.  I heard a soft moan coming from her as we parted causing a boner to appear in my jeans.

This girl is going to be the death of me.

I'm finally making her mine.

Ellise's pov

I looked down at him as i found his eyes trailing down my body.  I laughed before swinging my leg off of him sitting beside him again.  Stokeley was doing his best to contain his smile as he sees Diego's sudden state.

"Ugh why'd you pull away?" Diego half moaned as Stokeley began laughing at his eagerness.

"Because," I started getting up from the couch, "I knew it'll bother you."

"You're so annoying."

"Thank ya," I said as i began walking down the hall towards his bedroom.

"Wait where you going?" Diego asked causing me to turn around halfway down the hall. He was standing up beside the couch as Stokeley was rolling a blunt on the table.

"Bed," I laughed, "it's been a long day."

"I thought you weren't tired?" he basically asked with a whimpering tone. I stood there with my arms crossed as i let out a sigh.

"I wasn't until like 5 minutes ago, goodnight Diego," I smiled before turning back around walking into his master bedroom. It was beautiful. He had solid maple hard wood floors with a queen size bed laying directly in the center of the room against a wall. She had a matching dresser with a television on top to match his headboard. The walls were a dark blue color with dazzling lights hanging from the roof.

As i got into the room I heard footsteps coming down the hall. I rolled my eyes knowing exactly who it is before the door opened up revealing his noticeable voice.

"Ugh you're really going to sleep?"

I turned around to face him as he held his cheeks in his hands. He looked utterly adorable.

"Yea," i smiled, "go hangout with Stokeley, i'm very tired."

"You mad?" he asked concerned stepping closer to me before resting his hands on my hips.

"No love," I said running my fingers through my hair getting the small knots out, "i'll be here when you get back."

"I won't be long," he said as he leaned in to kiss my lips but i refused feeling a bit guilty. I liked this boy, but I knew it wasn't such a great idea to be affectionate with him knowing nothing will ever happen.