Hubby

Diego's pov

I laid down beside her only wearing my supreme boxers wrapping my arm around her.  I felt her shift beside me as her head nuzzled close into my chest feeling as if I was winning her over already. 

I held onto her tightly as her heart beat against my abdomen.  We slowly fell asleep tangled in a beautiful mess as we were sprawled across one another.

next morning at 8:33 a.m.

I woke up beside a sleeping Lisey who was almost falling off the edge of the bed. She moves around a lot when she is asleep.

I slowly threw a hoodie on before walking out of my room realizing that Kacey was asleep as well. I decided to make them some delicious breakfast to wake up to.. even though I'm not that great at cooking.

I began mixing the pancake batter before putting it onto my frying pan.  I cracked a few eggs and put them on low as I turned on the oven to start cooking the bacon.  I wasn't exactly sure what they liked so I continued to make everything that popped up into my head.

It has been almost an hour later I had everything done.  I had made pancakes, eggs, bacon, french toast, regular toast, sausage, biscuits, bagels, hash browns, oatmeal, grits, and fruit. I set out orange juice, apple juice, sweet tea, pineapple juice, and water on the table not knowing what they like.

I decided to be a little extra by decorating my kitchen table with cute fake flowers that i found somewhere hidden in my closet.  Hopefully if they thought the food was nasty they'd appreciate my wonderful decorating skills.

I don't even know where i got all this shit from to begin with.

I slowly crept down the hallway peeking into my room seeing Ellise sitting up on my bed with Kacey laying beside her.  I didn't even hear them move around.

"Hey love," I said as I stepped in the room.  Their eyes immediately shot up to mine and Lisey has a smile spread across her face when she noticed me.

"Hey!" Kacey said as she got up from the bed, "sorry for coming in unexpectedly."

"It's okay," I half smiled, "I made breakfast so whenever you're ready.. come on."

I nodded at Lisey before stepping out of the room and into the hallway.  I felt footsteps behind me before feeling her arms wrap around my waist.

"Goodmorning," she mumbled causing me to turn around looking down at her.  Her hair was in a messy bun and her cheeks were a bright pink color.

"Morning," I said right before Kacey walked past me and into the kitchen.

"What the hell Diego?!" I heard her yell causing me to laugh, "you're a fucking chef too?!"

Lisey gave me a questioning look before I took her hand in mine leading us towards the kitchen.  I looked down at her reaction as she saw the food displayed across the table.

Ellise's pov

This is a lot of fucking food.  I didn't even think Diego could cook since most guys can't.  He literally made everything I love and i was so surprised that he didn't just pick up something.