youthful

diego's pov     

"Of course. Free of charge. You guys have a good night."

"You too," Lisey replied as we walked out of the shop. It seemed louder than before outside. 

There were more people here than there was an hour ago; it was definitely packed.

"What now?" I asked holding her fish in my hands as we continued walking towards the enormous crowd.

"Lets have sex.. yeah?"

"W-what?" I gulped almost stopping dead in my tracks; this had to be a joke.

I looked over at her watching the corner of her lips start to form into a small smirk as her eyes pierced into me.

"Did you not here me?" she laughed with no stutter in her voice, "I'm pretty sure I was speaking clearly."

"I-I did but I didn't know if you were joking or not."

"Of course I was Diego," she smiled feeling her arms wrap around my lower back, "i'm not the type to just offer myself to people."

"Didn't think you were.. but you had no problem with my dick down your—," I started until her hand quickly covered my mouth.

"Not another word!" she said, "I didn't suck anything."

"But this dick," I mumbled into her palm before licking it causing her to quickly move her hand away from my face.

"Gross Diego," she whined wiping my saliva off on her shirt, "you're really gross."

"Oh come on," I said draping my arm over her shoulder as we neared the beaming lights near a food cart, "you need to loosen up."

"And you need to keep your tongue in your mouth."

"Hey," I said wiggling my eyebrows as I felt her small hand squeeze my side, "I think the same goes for you."

I felt her quickly pull away from me before moving a foot in front of me. Her arms were folded across her chest as her green eyes pierced into me.

"You know what Diego?"

"What?" I smirked knowing I was probably aggravating her.

"You liked it. Soo.. don't act like you didn't," she laughed looking down at the ground before shooting her gaze back up at me again, "I'm your girlfriend now so if I want to suck you off, I would."

"That's what you think."

"Uh no that's what i know. You wouldn't turn down a good blowie."

"Who said it was good?" I cocked moving a step closer to hers so that our lips were only a few inches apart.

"Fine," she fake smiled, "don't you ever try to get another out of me," she finished before turning on her heel walking away from me.

"Baby," I groaned following her making sure not to go too fast or her fish will die, "don't be mad."

"I'm not," she said smiling turning around to face me, "but I want to ride some shit.  Come on."