Center Fold

"I-I don't know about that," Ellise stuttered turning her head towards Diego watching him as he moved stuff out of the way.

"Come on, you've never ever done it?"

"Not at all."

"Then...mmm... I can't force you to do anything but i'd really like if you try it.  I won't let anything happen to you," Diego said as he started to roll a blunt, tightening it.

Ellise sat there for a moment making a list of all the pros and cons in her head.  She's been wanting to try it for a few months now but she never knew how to get ahold of it since she didn't know anybody that got high. She obliged allowing herself to try it once, even if it was with a guy she didn't fully trust.

"I want to. I've thought about it for awhile actually," Ellise lightly smiled as she moved a stand of her hand behind her ear.

"Really?" Diego smiled hugely as he pulled out a lighter from his hoodie.

"Really, but it better have no other shit in it."

"It doesn't, you'll be fine," Diego smiled lighting the blunt as he inhaled it deeply.

Ellise watched his actions closely.  He removed the blunt before letting out a huge cloud of smoke surrounding him and Ellise.

"Be careful," Diego said lowly as he handed her the blunt, "you don't need to inhale too too much."

Ellise ignored what he said and inhaled the smoke deeply as she tried to avoid coughing.  She held the smoke in her for a few seconds before releasing it through her lips.  Diego watched her actions as the smoke started to diminish. 

"You feel it?" he asked as he took the blunt from her.

She smiled widely before nodding her head slowly in Diego's direction.  He knew she was on her way there.  He slipped the joint between his lips inhaling it again before passing it to Ellise.

She happily obliged even though she knew that she didn't need it.  She inhaled it again.

A few passes later it was obvious that Ellise was high out of her mind.  She was a pit of giggles as she rolled around on the hard wooden floor. Her mind was foggy and overly happy. 

"You good?" Diego laughed as he watched her lay back onto the ground while looking up at him.

"Yessss," she said before getting on her hand and knees.  She started to crawl on all fours seductively as she made her way towards Diego.

He tried to contain his smile as the small girl started to get closer to him.  She reached him as she straddled his waist.  He sat there as the girl placed each one of her legs around him.

"You think i'm hot?" she asked in a baby-like voice as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Diego wanted so bad to wrap his arms around her and flip her over.  He wanted to fuck her until she screamed for mercy, but he knew in the condition that she was in, that it was completely wrong.  She probably wouldn't remember it, but he cared for her too much to use her like that.

"Uh.. Y-yea," he replied looking over in the corner of the room trying not to pay any attention to the girl on his lap.

"You stuttered.  You don't think so," she pouted looking down at her lap before looking up to meet his gaze.

"You are.  But you have to.. get off of me."

"Why?" she questioned as she started to grind down onto his crotch making him harden beneath her.  He sucked in his teeth trying to contain his groans as she moved on top of him.

He grabbed her sides roughly as he held her still.  "Let me bring you home, okay? Well to your hotel."

"I don't wanna leave," she said as she started giggling. She leaned down closer to him as she started to nibble on his ear.

"You know you want to stay," she smirked as she continued to whisper in her ear.

"Come on," Diego said removing her off of his lap. He stood up as he held his hand out wanting her to follow him.

"You don't love me," she started to cry. He instantly regretted getting her high considering he didn't know how she would act.

"Lisey, it's dangerous. You have to follow me."

"I don't want to..and don't call me that," she said turning away from him.

"It's super cold out here, and it's hard getting down from here. You have to listen to me."

"I don't have to," she yelled as she laid her head down into the hard floor.

"Jesus," Diego mumbled as he sat down beside her, "I'll be back."

"Whatever," Ellise groaned as he got down from the treehouse. He jumped the gate as he walked towards his car. He unlocked it pulling out a large blanket and 2 hoodies before making his way back to Ellise.

He carried it up the ladder slowly as he approached the top.

"Here, I got you two hoodies and a blanket in case you get cold," Diego said throwing the items down onto the ground beside her.

"Why?"

"Because you refuse to leave. So if you won't leave, neither will I."

She rolled her eyes before grabbing one of his hoodies sliding it onto her. She used the other as a pillow as she covered herself with the blankets.

He couldn't believe how complicated and stubborn she was being. He decided to lay down beside her covering up with the blankets.

"We're leaving as soon as we wake up," Diego whispered.

"Whatever," she said smiling turning around to face him, "but you wanna fuck?"

He felt a lump form in his throat.

——————
not edited .