Hennessy

Diego's pov

"You should do the same...lets go," I laughed pulling on Lisey's hand as we walked out into the living room.  I grabbed her things before we started heading towards my room.

This is going to be a great fucking week. I could already see it.  I've been getting a good vibe from Ellise even thinking about asking her to be my girlfriend.  I'd seem too pushy probably since we haven't known each other very long.

Later that night at 11:01 p.m.

I walked into Kacey's room aka my guest bedroom seeing her and Lisey spread out across her bed. Her eyes met mine as I started making my way towards them with a beer in my hand.

"Hey," Lisey said lowly as I sat down beside her laying body on the bed. She was on her stomach resting her elbows on the bed as she looked up at me. She was changed into navy blue joggers with a black crop top.

"Hey love," I smiled taking a drink from my beer before shooting a wink at her causing her to look away from me as if she didn't see it.

"What you doing?" Kacey asked me making me shoot my eyes towards her. She was wearing black shorts with a casual tee.

"Just seeing if everything is good," I replied running my fingers through my hair, "my friend is coming over if you two don't mind."

"Why would we? It's not like it's our place," Kacey said sitting up, "whose coming?"

"Stokeley..he's really chill you guys should get along..or you can go to bed if you don't wanna hang out with us."

Ellise's pov

I looked over at Kacey curiously to see what her ideas was on hanging out with Diego's friend. I knew she was overly tired and had a major headache due to the plane ride even though it was hours ago.

"I want to but I don't feel so well," Kacey said looking at Diego then back on me. You could tell she really wished that she could stay awake longer.

Diego had a small smile spread across his face before turning his attention towards me showing off his dimples that were forming in his cheeks.

"I'll stay up," I smiled before he took my hand in his rubbing the backside.

"Good," he said back, "he should be here in like 15. Just come out whenever your ready."

And with that he left the room closing the door behind him slowly not allowing it to make a huge bang sound.  I turned my head back towards Kacey who was already making herself comfortable.

"This bed is like heaven," she said laughing snuggling her face into the pillows, "you can head out now.  I'm going to try to sleep."

"Alright," I replied making my way towards the door opening it, "goodnight."

"Goodnight."

I made my way down the hallway seeing Diego sitting back on his couch watching the tv screen that was only a few feet in front of him.  I shoved my hands in my pockets as I made my way into the living room causing his head to turn towards me.

"Lisey," he smiled holding his arms out motioning me to come to him.  He held his beer in one of his hands as i slowly started walking over to him.  I sat down beside him as he snaked an arm around my shoulders pulling me closer to him.