Studio

Ellise looked down at her lap after she felt Diego's lips detach from hers. She couldn't help but crack a smile when she thought about the quick kiss.

"Well..i'll see you later?" she muttered as it came out as a question. Ellise opened the door about to get out until she felt Diego's hand wrapped around her wrist.

Diego's eyes caught her gaze as they stared at a few seconds while his mind went completely blank about what he was going to say.  Then he remembered.

"I have a session with me and my boys in a few around around 4 p.m, would you come?"

She looked around the car not exactly sure what to say, "what do you mean? Like.. your music?"

"Yes love, I rap.  A few of the guys will be there that help me if you don't mind, i'd really like for you to come." 

She sat there a few seconds as Diego waited for her decision.  She had her lower lip tucked between her teeth as she looked out of the window thinking about all the scenarios that could possibly happen.

"I'll go," Ellise said smiling as she directed her attention towards Diego who was grinning from ear to ear.

"See you soon," Ellise laughed getting out of his car walking up towards the hotel.

"Bye baby!" Diego screamed out of his window before pulling out of his parking lot.

this boy.

3:29 p.m.

Ellise was getting dressed to meet up with Diego at her studio when her phone suddenly from off. Another text from Diego. They have been texting and facetiming all day since he dropped her off earlier that day.

Diego: hurry up 💔

Ellise —> Diego: hold on i'll be there soon

Ellise's outfit:

She looked at herself one more time in the mirror then left her hotel room making her way down to the parking lot

She looked at herself one more time in the mirror then left her hotel room making her way down to the parking lot. She got in her car pulling out of her spot before making her way towards the studio that Diego gave her the address to.

*DING DING*

Ellise looked down at her phone to see an incoming facetime call from Diego who was eager for her to arrive already. She focused her eyes on the road as she answered the call giving him the worst angle she could possibly be seen at.

"Hey beautiful," he flashed his grin through the screen making her blush, "where are you?"

"About the pull in," Ellise smiled.

"Okay babe i'll be outside waiting."

Then suddenly the call was ended and her heart was racing. Fuck she kept telling herself knowing she was slowly starting to catch some kind of feelings for him.

She pulled into the parking lot noticing the tall red building and a big flashy sign with the studio name written across it. There were palm trees surrounding the building.

She got out of her car seeing Diego run up to her wrapping his arms around her tiny body.

"I miss you," he whispered in her ear making her shiver. He rested his hand on her lower back as they walked up towards the door.

"By the way," Ellise started, "i got so much writing to do, i won't be staying long."

Diego expression changed to a more bothered look but all he did was nod when those words slipped past her lips.

They walked into a large room that had a radio interview in the opposite side of the wall that was made up of nothing but glass. There was a large red booth on the opposite side of the room.

"Heyy!" a man stood up from the lounge chair walking over towards them, "Steven Cannon, you?"

Ellise smiled when Steven held his hand out for her to greet him. She obliged shaking his hand with his. "Ellise," she said before looking over at the other guys who were drinking and cracking jokes.

"Nice to meet you, you're stunning."

Her face turned hot with embarrassment. She could her Diego laugh from above her before she hit him in the ribs causing him to look down at her.

"I was kidding love," he said. She loved when he called her that because it seemed so sweet and pure.

Ellise rolled her eyes leaning her head against his chest as his arm wrapped around her.

"So you guys a thing? Or is this another hook up?" a guy with long dreads covering his face asked, "Trippie Redd by the way, but you can call me Michael."

She secretly loved his music but nobody really knew considering rap isn't her usual genre choice. She had an exception for him because she believed his voice was so angelic, no matter how unflattering his lyrics may seem to be.

You could see the anger in Diego's eyes as he burned a hole through his soul with his stare that was so threatening.

Ellise dropped her head towards the ground feeling stupid for even agreeing to show up. She ran her lip across her lower lip not knowing how Diego is going to respond.

"We're friends," Diego started, "but thanks for asking."

She immediately started to hate the feelings that he had started to gain for him as those words came out of his mouth. She cursed herself under her breath not making it obvious to anybody else.

Their heads turned as they heard a guy laugh from the side of the room. Lil Pump. He stood up making his way towards them as they stood there in awkward silence.

"There's no way," he whispered before looking down at Ellise's beautiful figure.

"It's true," she said meeting his gaze as he doubted their friendship, "we aren't doing anything."

She could see Trippie Redd rolling his eyes as she kept her glare on Lil Pump.

"Well, lets get started shall we?" Trippie Redd asked before making his way to the fridge pulling out a couple of bottles of vodka and beer.

——————
not edited .