Feelings

"Uh-we can't," Diego stuttered never refusing sex from a girl as beautiful as she was. She was obviously not in the right state of mind to be wanting sex.

"Why? I want to," Ellise stated before swinging her leg over his waist before sitting up to straddle him.

Diego was wide eyed as he watched the girl on top of him start to slow grind on his most desperate area.  He hands instantly attached to her thighs trying to stop her movement before it got any worse.

"Ellise.. we cant, come on let's get you to sleep," Diego said sitting up as the girl stayed seated in his lap.

"Do you not think i'm pretty or something?" she asked as she started trailing wet kisses down his ink stained skin.

A wave of guilt quickly struck him as those words slipped past her delicate pink lips.  He sat there for a moment catching her gaze as she looked at him with weak red eyes.

"I-I do but you're not in the right state of mind, just listen to me," Diego said removing the girl from his lap laying her beside him, "you're absolutely stunning, but this isn't right," he said softly leaning down kissing her forehead to give her some time of affection she was almost pleading for.

She let out a few giggles before turning on her stomach looking up at him, "thanks Diego," she said calmly laying her head down on his pillow.

He sat there in a few minutes in silence as he waited for her to doze off into a deep sleep. Once he knew she was he laid down beside her pulling her close.

9:42 a.m.

Ellise woke up worriedly looking around at her surrounding not really remembering much from the night before other than Diego taking her out then showing her the stars as he told her stories.

She looked down at Diego beside him as the worst thoughts started racing through her head. 

"Diego," she said quickly pushing his shoulder back harshly causing him to jump up and look up at the sleepless beauty above him.

"Y-yea?" he asked sitting up as he rubbed his eyes.  He groaned grabbing his phone before looking at the time, "how'd you sleep?"

"What happened last night?" Ellise asked avoiding his question.

He laughed before resting his hand on top of hers, "it's okay."

"Diego tell me," she said sternly moving her hair out of her eyes.

"After we got high-,"

"I got high?!" Ellise practically yelled throwing her hands up.

"You wanted to—you agreed to it.  I told you if you didn't want to you don't have to."

Ellise sat there for a moment in shock realizing that he agreed to something she knew was so wrong.

"What else," she asked.

"Well...i kinda found out you're the flirty type when you're high," he faked laugh watching her expression change to a more confused look.

"You uh," he started, "kept trying to get me to have sex with you.. and-,"

"We had sex?!" she had as he face turned a bright red color.  She covered her face quickly with her hands as she groaned in embarrassment.

"No! I wouldn't allow it.  You kept trying though," he smirked, "then I kept trying to bring you back to the hotel, but you refused and wanted to stay here.  So i kinda made us a bed and here we are."

Ellise lifted her head up smiling as her heart beat started to slow down.  She stared at Diego for a few seconds realizing that he didn't mean any harm nor was he lying about what happened.

"Thank you," she muttered out embarrassed about the almost sex encounter.

"No worries sweetcheeks," he flashed his prominent dimples. He stood up stretching before reaching his hand out for Ellise, "ready?"

She grabbed his hand standing up along with him.  Diego helped her down the ladder before throwing his items off of the treehouse. They grabbed the items walking towards his car as they did so.

"Here hun," Diego said as he popped the trunk taking the stuff out of Ellise's hands.

They got into the car together before they started to head towards Ellise's hotel. She couldn't help but smile as her eyes beamed into Diego watching his every moment.

Diego's face started turning a slight pink color as he felt her gaze upon him. He looked over at her with a huge grin spread across his face. "What?" he asked making her embarrassed knowing that she been caught checking him out.

"Nothing," she said a little too quickly adjusting her seatbelt.

"Tell me," he laughed licking his lower lip.

"I was just looking at your tattoos."

"Now you like them," he questioned as she rolled her eyes at his comment.

"Yea," she said with an idiotic smile plastered across her face, "didn't i tell you last night that i like them?"

For some reason she started to think of him in a totally different way than how she originally thought about him.  Knowing that he didn't try to do anything that would have put her in danger while she was out of her mind showed how much of a good guy he was, even though he didn't seem as if.  Her heart started to race as she heard his voice.

I guess you really don't judge a book by its cover.

"But you still won't give me a chance," he laughed as they got closer to her apartment.

"We hung out like twice Diego and-,"

"But we technically had a slumber party, so we're close now."

She rolled her eyes continuing on after he finished interrupting her, "and i live in Arizona, it's not like we're gonna hang out once i go back."

"What makes you say that," he asks in a hurt tone as they pulled into her hotel parking lot.

"I just sense it," she said looking down at her feet.

He lifted her chin looking into her eyes, "when you go back i'm still going to be here to annoy you, trust me on that," he said before quickly pecking her lips knowing if he did so she wouldn't have time to reject him.

——————
not edited .