Stay

The next morning at 8:24 a.m.

Ellise woke up soon realizing that she had fell asleep on top of Diego's. He had his arms wrapped around her lower waist as his hands planted themselves on her bum. She was nuzzled into his neck as her hair sprawled out around her.

"Diego," she half moaned waking up leaning her head up. She moved his hair out of his face as she looked up at him seeing him completely restless. His light snores were warming her heart

She stretched out her arms before making her way off of him her feet pressing hard against the cold floor.

"Shit," she said as she rubbed her eyes looking over at her alarm clock. Her flight left at 12:00.

"Diego," she said again even louder shaking his shoulders causing him to wake up in fright.

"Shit.. what?" he groaned turning over onto his stomach snuggling with her pillows.

"Come on," she said even louder, "It's past eight and i have to get ready to head to the airport."

He turned over on his side facing her as she looked down on him.

"Can't go yet," he whined stretching his arm out to grab her hand, "stay."

"I can't."

"Please..stay," he almost begged as he started tugging on her arm causing her to fall onto the bed.

"You can stay here until my show in L.A..i'll do anything if you stay," he laughed.

She sighed out before looking up at him, "come on I have to get ready," she said getting off of her bed.

"The show is literally four days away. What is four days going to do?" he asked sitting up on her bed messing with his hair.

"Exactly i'll be back in four days. I got too much work to get done at home."

"You're still going to call and text me and such right?" he asked as his voice became a little higher.

"Yes Diego," she said as she pulled out an outfit, "i'll be back i'm going to throw some real clothes on," she said as she walked into the bathroom.

A few minutes she returned and Diego's immediately shot up eyeing her outfit. "Damn you look hot," he claimed not taking his eyes off of her as she walked over to her suitcase placing her dirty laundry inside.

 "Damn you look hot," he claimed not taking his eyes off of her as she walked over to her suitcase placing her dirty laundry inside

"Okay how about," Diego said picking up some of her stuff handing it to her, "let me take you out to breakfast before you leave."

"I don't think we have time," she claimed as she grabbed her personal items sticking them inside a discrete pocket.

"That's why we better hurry up.  I'm keeping these pants on as we go."

"Then what're you going to do with your jeans?" she laughed as she closed her suitcase.