Bj Baby

**WARNING: I am horrible at smutty scenes, but if you read my other books, you should know that by now.

So to all the newbies, sorry 🤦🏼‍♂️

—————-

Ellise's pov

I settled myself on top of him straddling his waist as I felt his hands firmly place themselves on my sides giving em a light squeeze.

"So you're going to let me fix that problem in your pants?" I smirked meeting his eyes, our lips only centimeters apart.

"Y-yes."

"How bad do you want me to?" I questioned as I slowly started to grind myself on top of him.  I felt him growing just beneath me.

"Y-you want me to beg?"

I smiled knowing he has a million thoughts scanning through his mind just by the look on his face.  He was absolutely in shock for one, and now he thinks I want him to beg for it. For me .

"No silly," I laughed leaning down placing a soft kiss on his slightly parted lips, "I just want to know how much you want me."

"A whole lot," he began, "so fucking much."

I smiled at the satisfaction being told that I am wanted.. even if it was totally in a different way.

"Good.  Because I want you too."

I leaned down crashing my lips onto his again as my hands immediately found the end of his slightly curled hair. 

It was a mess whenever he didn't wear his hat.

"I can never get over your kisses Lisey," he whispered against me.

I felt like a little girl with her first crush all over again.  But this time, I knew the boy actually has feelings for me. 

I can let my guard down for him.

"Same with you," I said before parting ways from him making myself comfortable on top of him again. 

I began to slowly start to grind my ass onto his hard on hearing low grunts and moans escape through his quivering lips. 

I loved the way his fingers pressed into me roughly keeping me exactly where he wanted me to be.  His neck was on full display as I watched him close his eyes from the pleasure that he was receiving.

I took this opportunity to dive my tongue down along the base of his neck looking for that one spot that makes him go weak. 

It didn't take long until I found it.

"F-fuck Lisey," he groaned as I started sucking on the little patch of skin that soon turned into a dark red and purple shade.  There was no way in covering that up.

Diego's pov

I couldn't believe this was happening.  I always had doubts that Lisey didn't have the same feelings back towards me, but tonight shows otherwise. 

She made me feel weak.  Vulnerable.

But at the same time she made me feel like the king at the top of his throne. I enjoyed every second of it.