3 a.m. calls

"Fuck," Ellise said taking her phone out of her hands walking back to her closet seeing an incoming facetime call. She answered it looking at the beautiful boy who appeared on her screen.

"Lisey!" he cheered causing her to turn her volume down.  Kacey was already curious about what happened in L.A.

"I'm kind of busy Diego," she mumbled before she seen his expression turn more towards a frown.

"I just wanted to make sure you got home safely," he smiled putting his face closer towards the screen causing her to giggle.

"Oh whose that?," Kacey said looking over Ellise's shoulder causing her to sigh out.

"Hello baby's friend," Diego said causing her to groan out.

"Wait," Kacey said squinting closer looking at the screen, "that's Lil Xan.  No fucking way."

"Yep," was all Ellise said before turning the phone away from Kacey, "I gotta finish unpacking. I will text you when i'm done."

"Okay babe," he said causing her to hang up immediately.  She walked over to her bed throwing her phone down before turning around seeing Kacey's shocked face.

"He's like hot.  You were there for a few days and you already met the hottest fucking guy walking the streets of California."

"Doubt it," Ellise laughed turning her attention back towards her clothes, "I didn't know you were into his music at all."

"I play him all the time.  So you guys messed around or dating or-," Kacey started to trail off.

"Friends. That's it," Ellise lied knowing she felt something more for him, "No girl that gets his number stays just friends with him."

"Well we did," she started, "He has a show in four days, so i'll be gone again."

Kacey stopped helping her unpack looking up at Ellise trying to cover her smile, "where you staying at?"

"Well..he's going to pay for my plane ticket and i'm just going to stay with him."

"How long do you think you'll be gone?"

"Probably two days. I really don't know," Ellise said, "Why?"

"I want to meet him."

Ellise let out a sigh before sitting down on her bed, "I'll ask but i doubt he will pay for your ticket too."

"Well if he wants you, he will."

3:22 a.m.

Ellise groaned picking up her phone that was ringing nonstop only a few inches away from her on her bed. She laid back on her bed squinting her eyes as she read the name that flashes across her screen, "Diego."

She answered the phone looking up at his face brightening the screen. She rubbed her eyes to adjust her eye sight.

"Why're you calling me at 3 o'clock in the morning?" she yawned.

"I just missed you. I didn't think you'd be asleep."

"Diego it's 3 why would i not be asleep?" she groaned causing him to smile.

"Look," he said turning his camera pointing down at outfit, "I'm still wearing your PINK pants."

She laughed turning onto her side resting her phone against her pillows, "I see that. But it makes you look like such a girl. Can't believe you wore that out in public."

"Of course i did," he said turning the camera back on his face, "they're comfy," he smiled.

"I know they were mine," she said sarcastically.

"We switched jeans is all," Diego laughed making duck lips in the camera.

Ellise tried to contain her smile as she moved her hair out of her face.

"You look so beautiful restless," he said calmly starring off into her eyes. The call fell silent for a few seconds before Ellise started to speak up.

"So how was your day?"

"After you left I went to the studio. Work and shit."

"Nice nice..," she said not knowing what to say.

She laid her head down onto her bed as the camera still pointed towards her. She smiled at Diego as she noticed him slowly falling asleep.

"Go to bed," she laughed.

"Can we fall asleep on the phone together?" he asked in a baby voice as he slowly started to drift off to sleep.

"Yea," was all she was able to mumble out before she fell asleep as well.

9:02 a.m.

"Bitch wake up," Kacey said at Ellise causing her to turn over on her stomach stretching her arms out.

"I'm trying to sleep," she groaned covering her face with a pillow.

"Yea well your boyfriend keeps yelling into the phone i don't know how you didn't wake up."

"She's a heavy sleeper," Diego laughed through the phone causing Ellise to look over at him, "says you."

He rolled his eyes laughing, "wake up I want to talk to you."

"I can't believe you're still on the phone," she laughed before looking over at Kacey.

"Listen you two lovebirds need to keep it down," she winked before walking out of the room, "NO PHONE SEX," she yelled as she started walking down the hallway.

"YES MOM" Ellise yelled back sitting up grabbing her phone.

"Yea no phone sex Lisey," Diego playfully laughed.

"I hate you."

"You love me."

Ellise got up from her bed walking over towards her mirror turning the camera around displaying her short figure in the reflection.

"Damn cutie," Diego said looking at her wearing a pair of Supreme boxers and a matching bra, "I didn't know you wear boxers."

"They're more comfortable than panties sometimes," she laughed, "but i got to go get ready for the day."

"What do you plan on doing?" he asked trying to avoid her hanging up on him.

"Diego.. I really have to go. Just text me or something."

"But i'll miss you."

She groaned turning the camera back towards her face, "go do something."

"There's a lot that i have to do. But i don't want to."

Ellise rolled her eyes starting to get a little annoyed that he wants her with him 24/7 or that's what it seems like.

"Go talk to your hoes," she encouraged him before hanging up the facetime call.

——-
not edited