pink roses - lil xan

By ghostlykid

COMPLETED. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. CRINGY! More

Description & Info
Tattoo Parlor
Good Girls
So Sweet
Shameless
Clingy
Baddie
Cones
Sadboi
Center Fold
Feelings
Studio
Location
Annoying
Fifteen
Movie Night
Fall 4 U
Stay
3 a.m. calls
Clubs and Exes
missing lisey
Overdose
I Love You
Hennessy
very important
Hubby
On Stage
Harsh
Keep Quiet
Dirty Dreaming
Bj Baby
drivin crazy
BABYBOY
im yours
carnival & tats
youthful
You Left
Love Made Me Do It
Daddy
The Greatest
☹︎♡☹︎♡
Reckless
Bowl
Ocean
Rider
Strippers
Burning Up
Triggers

Beautiful Mess

2.5K 55 5
By ghostlykid

( had to re do this chapter since wattpad keeps deleting my shit on every story & im gon fucking sjsjsisisksksk )

Diego's pov

"Can I get a taste?" she asked rather seductively causing my hands to find her ass immediately.  From the corner of my eye I can see Stokeley smirking at us as if he was waiting for us to fuck right in front of him.

I nodded my head before connecting my lips with hers.  My tongue grazed her bottom lip begging for entrance as I slapped her ass rather harshly causing my tongue to slip into her mouth.  I heard a soft moan coming from her as we parted causing a boner to appear in my jeans.

This girl is going to be the death of me.

I'm finally making her mine.

Ellise's pov

I looked down at him as i found his eyes trailing down my body.  I laughed before swinging my leg off of him sitting beside him again.  Stokeley was doing his best to contain his smile as he sees Diego's sudden state.

"Ugh why'd you pull away?" Diego half moaned as Stokeley began laughing at his eagerness.

"Because," I started getting up from the couch, "I knew it'll bother you."

"You're so annoying."

"Thank ya," I said as i began walking down the hall towards his bedroom.

"Wait where you going?" Diego asked causing me to turn around halfway down the hall. He was standing up beside the couch as Stokeley was rolling a blunt on the table.

"Bed," I laughed, "it's been a long day."

"I thought you weren't tired?" he basically asked with a whimpering tone. I stood there with my arms crossed as i let out a sigh.

"I wasn't until like 5 minutes ago, goodnight Diego," I smiled before turning back around walking into his master bedroom. It was beautiful. He had solid maple hard wood floors with a queen size bed laying directly in the center of the room against a wall. She had a matching dresser with a television on top to match his headboard. The walls were a dark blue color with dazzling lights hanging from the roof.

As i got into the room I heard footsteps coming down the hall. I rolled my eyes knowing exactly who it is before the door opened up revealing his noticeable voice.

"Ugh you're really going to sleep?"

I turned around to face him as he held his cheeks in his hands. He looked utterly adorable.

"Yea," i smiled, "go hangout with Stokeley, i'm very tired."

"You mad?" he asked concerned stepping closer to me before resting his hands on my hips.

"No love," I said running my fingers through my hair getting the small knots out, "i'll be here when you get back."

"I won't be long," he said as he leaned in to kiss my lips but i refused feeling a bit guilty. I liked this boy, but I knew it wasn't such a great idea to be affectionate with him knowing nothing will ever happen.

"Oh," he muttered as he let go of my body. The door slammed shut as we walked out of the bedroom. I huffed out before changing into my pajamas and jumping into his comfy bed.

Diego's pov

I walked out sitting beside Stokeley on the couch as he passed me the joint.

"You look beat man," he said laughing, "she ain't givin up no pussy or something?"

I inhaled deeply holding it in for a few seconds before exhaling it. I passed him the blunt back as I rested my head on the back of the couch.

"Nah i'm not fucking with her for that."

Stokeley had a confused look on his face before letting out a few coughs, "Xan not bringing bitches to his apartment to fuck? That's sum different shit right there."

"I wanna make her mine; i told you this," I said taking another hit.

"Yea tell me bout that," he replied leaning back against the couch beside me.  He has a smirk spread across his face and I could already tell that he wasn't going to take me seriously.

"We met like a week ago, and I just got a good vibe from her.  She isn't like every other girl I ran into."

I looked over at him as he started laughing.

"What you mean different? Hoes be the same."

"She isn't a hoe.  She didn't really know who I was before we met.  She tried her hardest to reject and stay away from me but my annoying ass wasn't going to leave her alone."

"Boy you must be cuffed."

"She isn't even mine yet.  Like.. she's so pure and i love that about her.  She isn't into the high and wild life like i am, and i think that's what drawn her to me," I smiled realizing I was starting to brag about her.

"Pure?"

"Yea.. like she isn't into guys like me.  She even told me she went to an all girls school, she even writes i a fucking journal for a living.  She has a brain, something I don't got.  She has what I need."

"You'll drop every single bitch you bring over for sex for one girl that you don't even know is going to give it to you?" Stokeley laughed claiming I was an idiot if I decided to stick to one female.

"Yeah.  She's special.  We vibe and I like the chemistry.  I'll never get that forever shit from some girl that showed up at my concert or slid into my dms."

"You're playing yourself dude," Stokeley said as his eyes started to get bloodshot, "she's hot and all, having a bitch looking like that on your side will make you look like you the king man, but one female? Nah I know you and you ain't bout that life."

"I want to be," I replied smiling.  I felt my cheeks start to hurt as I continued thinking about Lisey and our possible future.

"You barely know the girl."

few hours later // 2:09 a.m.

I slowly crept into my bedroom as Stokeley left seeing Lisey sound asleep on my bed.  She was definitely starfishing her body as I looked down at her soft skin that were pressed up against my sheets.  Her bright pink lips were puckered and her hair was literally everywhere.  I looked for noticing that she changed into a Calvin Klein bra and matching boxers. 

This girl.

I slowly took off my jeans and hoodie as I sat on the bed looking down at her beautiful figure.  My mouth started to water as my mind started to race about all the things that i would do to her if she let me.

I laid down beside her only wearing my supreme boxers wrapping my arm around her.  I felt her shift beside me as her head nuzzled close into my chest feeling as if I was winning her over already. 

I held onto her tightly as her heart beat against my abdomen.  We slowly fell asleep tangled in a beautiful mess as we were sprawled across one another.

—————
i've been slow updating only because I have exams all this and next week & school is very stressful.  also , not edited .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

852K 52.3K 116
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
565K 20.5K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
9.1K 241 21
Kylie had a hard childhood and has never really learnt to enjoy life. When she meets Taylor her life changes dramatically and for once she realises t...