Here and Gone

Від lacedangel

in which a girl and boy are in the perfect relationship while his brother loves her from afar. what will happ... Більше

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
epilouge

9

34K 1.6K 5.1K
Від lacedangel

[ GRAYSON'S POV ]

"Grayson! My man!" A random from the football team pointed at me as I walked through the halls with Ethan and Addison.
"Hey Gray!" A girl waved to me.

"Aye the king is okay!" Another football player commented.

"Hey Grayson, we are so happy you're doing okay." A girl latched onto my arm while a blonde latched onto my other arm. I swear I've never seen these girls in my life.

I looked at Ethan and he rolled his eyes while we still walked.
"Uh Yeah, I'm fine." I uncomfortably chuckled.

"So what I'm hearing is that you and Addison are over?" She glared at Addison causing my heart to jump in fear.

Addison turned her head towards us and looked angry. "Do not talk about me like I'm not standing right here." She snapped. Not gonna lie that was attractive.

"Whatever, you're not together anymore which means Grayson Dolan is open." She winked at me. "I'll see ya in fourth period babe." She left a kiss on my cheek then they both walked away.

[ ADDISON'S POV ]

Wow so the day people find out Grayson and I aren't dating anymore they all hop onto him? I guess this is just showing people's true colors.

"Addison don't be mad." Grayson gripped onto my wrist causing both of us to stop in the middle of the hall. Ethan noticed we stopped and he stood right next to me.

"I'm not mad, Grayson." I shook my head.
"You seem pretty mad." He chuckled.
"Just give her a second bro. This isn't normal ok? No one ever flirts with you." Ethans stern voice chipped into the conversation.

I nodded my head; agreeing with ethan and held onto the straps of my backpack.

"Why?" He raised his eyebrow.
"Because you and Addison have been together for so long that people knew not to go for either of you... but I guess now that you two are over this is showing who really wanted to get with you this whole time." Ethan bit his bottom lip in disappointment.

"Don't let it stop you from having fun, by all means, do what you want." I tried to fake smile. "We aren't together anymore so." My voice got quiet.

Grayson's eyes shifted down at me as he crossed his arms. He tried to look down into my eyes but I was scared to make eye contact with him.

"I'm not gon-" He started but he was cut off by the bell.
My eyes shifted upwards at Grayson wanting to hear what he was gonna say.

"Come on Addy, lets get to class." Ethan tugged lightly at my wrist.

I broke from my thoughts; blinking a couple of times then looking to ethan. I nodded my head and him and I walked together the whole day.

____

This whole week has gone by so slow. School was gonna be the death of me. All I heard throughout the past five days is how Grayson has girls all over him and how the Algebra 2 test is hard as fuck.

Luckily I've had Ethan by my side to get me through this week. God I'm thankful for the kid.

He's helped me walk away from the gossip, helped me study for tests and even just to have fun and get shit off of my mind.

FRIDAY

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around to see Ethan handing me a note. His cheekbones became viable as the corners of his mouth curved upwards.

I smiled as I took the note and turned back to the front of the room as I opened it.

'You look really pretty today'

I blushed to myself as I turned around to look at him. His eyes glanced to me as I blushed and he did the same.
I turned back around in my seat and my smile faded slowly.

I'm never gonna be able to give him what he wants. I'm never gonna be able to be the girl that I was with Grayson with him.

The bell rang and I put the note into my backpack then leaving the classroom.

"What up." Grayson leaned off the lockers and caught up with me. I immediately started smiling, "hey!"

Ethan caught up to us walking on the other side of me.
"Wanna come over and watch movies with Ethan and I tonight? I'd rather not be out driving considering what happened a week ago." He chuckled.

How could he joke about that? That day was the worst day of my life and he got hurt? How is this funny to him.

"I guess." I shrugged kinda disappointed in his actions.
"How about we invite Claire, Maggie, Matt and Shay?" Grayson offered.

Ethan and I looked at each other then shrugged, "okay."

____

We all ran inside the house fighting for a spot on the couch. Claire, Matt, Grayson and I all got a spot on the couch while Maggie, Ethan and Shay were all stuck on the floor.

They got blankets to make a pallet to make it more comfortable. Their backs leaned on the sofa while they sat on the ground.

"I'll go make some popcorn." Grayson got up from his seat.
Maggie and I cuddled up in a blanket together while Matt scrolled for a movie.

"Lets watch the conjuring!" Matt clicked the remote and it started playing.

"No Matt I hate horror movies!" Maggie complained.
"Deal with it princess." He sarcastically winked at her.

"Who wants it!" Grayson held up three bowls of popcorn.
"Me!" Maggie and I yelled in sync. We looked at each other then laughed.

"Here you go." Grayson smiled hanging us a bowl. When his eyes landed on me, he winked.
Shit... I felt that.

He handed one down to Ethan, Shay and Maggie and took one for himself and Matt.

As the movie started, Claire leaned her head onto my shoulder as we shared a bowl of popcorn.

I looked over to Grayson who's hand his hand holding his head up. His lips were departed from each other as he zoned into the movie.

I smiled to myself then glancing back to the tv.
After a while I heard Claire groan quietly. "What?" I whispered to her.

"Do you not hear them?" She pointed her hand down to Maggie and Ethan.
I raised my eyebrow confused on what she was talking about.

"Every time there's a scary part they scream and then giggle. It's ruining the movie." She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

I aimed my eyes back forward switching from the TV to ethan and Maggie every now and then.

A jump scare came causing me to blink hard but I shook it off. I saw Maggie lean into Ethan and then they both started giggling.

I clinched my jaw getting irritated. She whispered something into his ear and he nodded then she giggled again.

I let out a sigh to blow off some steam and turned my head to Grayson but he was already looking at me. I felt my heart stop. Instead of looking away, he smiled not breaking eye contact.

I looked down blushing as I tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear and kept watching the movie.

Scare after scare the giggling would get louder and louder and for some reason it didn't seem to bother anyone else besides me.

I tried to not listen but I couldn't take it. I grabbed Claire and i's bowl of popcorn aggressively and got up from the couch-going into the kitchen.

I slammed the bowl onto the counter as I opened up the pantry door to make more popcorn. I was opening the package when I heard a voice.

"You okay?"

I turned around startled at the presence of Ethan.
"Shit." I put my hand over my heart, "you scared me."

He chuckled putting his hands onto the counter, "sorry."

"Why are you in here? You're missing the movie." I put the popcorn into the microwave for it to start cooking.

"I saw you walk out and you looked mad, I just wanna make sure you're okay." He put his hands up in defense.

"I'm fine." I lied.
I don't even know why I'm upset, my body just feels upset I don't even know what is wrong. "So you can go back to Maggie now." I grabbed the salt off of the counter.

He didn't say anything but I felt him getting closer to me. Soon I was pushed up against the counter while he stood directly in front of me. "Don't be jealous." He whispered moving a piece of hair out of my face.

Jealous? Is that what I was? My heart began to beat really fast. I looked up into his hazel eyes that has a large amount of green mixed into them. His chest pressed against mine.

"W-what are you doing?" I stuttered breaking eye contact with him.
He didn't say anything. He just placed his hand onto my cheek causing me to look back at him.

What is he doing? Why is he doing this?

"Ethan..." I started to trail off.
"Shh." He put his finger over my mouth aggressively causing me to stop talking. "Stop talking." He directed.

I could feel my heart start beating even faster. He started to lean in slowly. His perfectly plump lips were coming for mine. I can't do this.

"I can't." I pushed away from him walking out of the kitchen. I walked back to the couch to grab my phone and changer.

"Where are you going?" Claire looked at me confused.

"My mom wants me home." I looked from her to Grayson. He turned his head back to Ethan who was standing there looking at me.

"I'll see you guys later." I walked out the front door.

Soon after I heard the front door open then close. "Addison stop walking." Ethans voice came after me.

I kept walking towards my house as his voice got louder. "Addison please!" He begged.

I turned around with a tear falling down my face. "Ethan just stop." I threw my hands out.

He caught up to me standing right in front of me. "No. I'm not gonna stop Addison." He had a direct tone in his voice. His eyebrows narrowed as if I were stupid.

"Don't you see that I will never be able to love you the way you love me? You deserve someone who can, and that's not me." More tears fell down my face.

He got closer to me and cupped my face while both of his thumbs wiped off my tears.

"I don't care." He looked me sharp in the eye. "I don't care if I have to wait."

I looked deep into his eyes almost getting lost. My crying calmed down immediately. He stared back. I'm gonna regret this so much.

I leaned in towards him waiting for our lips to connect. I placed my lips on his and my whole body immediately got struck by warmth. My hands gently held onto his neck. I pulled away looking at him.

He clinched his jaw as the corners of his mouth lightly rotated up. His face flushed a light pink.
I felt the corner of my mouth starting to curve, but softly.

"I've always wondered what your lips taste like." He soft rubbed my cheek with his thumb.

I don't know if it was the breeze but I swear on that moment, I felt butterflies in my stomach.

"Goodnight Ethan." I gently let go of him.
"Goodnight Addison, sleep good." He watched me walk back to my house.

[ GRAYSON'S POV ]

"She's crying." Matt said as they all crowded around the window.
"Why would she be crying?" Shay raised his eyebrow confused.

She's crying? I rushed to the window and moved Matt out of the way.
They started moving closer and closer.

"I think they're about to uh..." Maggie quietly mumbled.

Ethan put his hands onto her cheeks. She stared at him for a while. Don't do it. Please don't do it Addison.

My heart dropped when she put her hands around his neck and connected their lips.

"They're kissing!" Shay announced to everyone.
I slowly backed away and Claire turned around to me. "What's wrong Grayson?" She whispered getting close to me.

"I-i don't know." I lied.

"You seem a little... sad." She squinted her eyes.

"She kissed him." I stared at the floor with a blank look on my face.

"What does it matter? You two aren't together." Claire whispered to me so the others wouldn't hear.

"I know I know. I just- I feel something for her that I've never felt for anyone. I thought she still loved me so I don't know? I thought we could start over but..."

"But she kissed Ethan." Claire said in realization. "Shit I'm so sorry Gray." She rubbed her hand on my shoulder.

I nodded my head still wide-eyed about this. "I'm just gonna go up to my room." I told her.

She nodded and turned her attention back to the others.

She kissed Ethan.

_____

500 votes for next chapter!
comment your thoughts!
I love y'all!

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

18.6K 264 56
A story where two brothers fall for the same girl. Highest ranking: #5 graysondolan Started: July 8, 2018 Ended: December 11, 2018
288K 10.5K 23
in which a girl is in an abusive relationship caused by the death of her boyfriends twin brother - best rankings so far: #3 in fanfiction #6 in youtu...
179K 3.8K 33
In which a girl fall in love with her bully who bullies her for being gay. And her bully fall in love with her.
dolan fanfic Від A.S

Фанфіки

7.9K 66 20
dolan twin fanfics//imagines .....hope you enjoy