36

SUNDAY
[ ADDISON'S POV ]

I laid in my bed not being able to go back to sleep. The bright sun shined through my window making it hard to relax.

I pulled out my phone seeing it was already 1 o'clock. Grayson's practice ended at 12. No text from him yet.

I decided to text him so he would see it once he's done doing whatever he's doing.

1:04pm
Me: Hey babeee are you done with practice yet?

2:47pm
Me: gray?

4:53pm
Me: are we still hanging out?

7:31pm
Me: guess not

10:24pm
Me: alright well goodnight, I miss you. Hope nothings wrong, see you tomorrow. Love you

I let out a huge sigh and rubbed my hands over my face.

My heart dropped at the thought of something happening to him at practice, but the Dolans would have called or something so it can't be that.

Holy shit I'm being so clingy, he probably just wanted a day to himself or had a rough practice and wanted to relax all day.

I rolled over in my bed and closed my eyes trying to fall asleep but I couldn't stop thinking about him.

What if I didn't something wrong? He really seemed to want me out of the house the other night. Fuck I don't know?

I rotated the ring that rested on my ring-finger.
I always seemed to do that when I was nervous. I guess he's just my safe place.

No, not even that. He's my home. When I wasn't with him, that's the one thing that connected me to him.

I took in a deep breath then exhaled and closed my eyes.

______
[ GRAYSON'S POV ]

"Maggie we can't talk anymore. Like at all." I explained to her while I sat on my bed. She walked back and forth across my room.

"I know." Her voice was low. "That was the biggest mistake of my life. Not only am I gonna loose you, but I'm gonna lose her."

"It has to be this way. I'm never letting anything like this happen again. She has my entire heart and I betrayed her." I put my elbows onto my knees while rubbing my face into my hands.

I was still so confused- no. I was beyond that point. I had no idea what gotten into me last night.

I have not a single feeling towards Maggie. If anything I feel bad for her. She's a mess. Her mom in the hospital, hurting Addison not only with me, but when Addison was with Ethan.

I feel like I was out of control of my body last night. It bobbles my mind on why I did that I did.

"I know you hate me now, and that our friendship ends here. But, I truly hope you and Addison are okay in the end." She told me.

"I don't hate you, I hate myself if anything."

She nodded and held onto the door handle of my bedroom door. "Goodbye Grayson."

I didn't say anything, she walked out the door and left.

I felt my phone vibrate on my night stand once again. I clicked the home button and saw that it was Addison.

alright well goodnight, I miss you. Hope nothings wrong, see you tomorrow. Love you

"God I love you so damn much baby." I felt a heat start to gather in my eyes. "I'm so fucking sorry." I whispered to myself.