30

[ ADDISON'S POV ]

"Why the fuck did we let them do this! We should have just ran! We are all drunk! I can't believe I let this happen again! If I would have just went with Grays-"

"Shut the hell up, Addison! I can't take it! Stop thinking the worst!" Claire's chest breathed heavily in and out while her hands shaked gripping the wheel. "They're fine! They're fine! They're fine!" She tried to cool off her breathing.

Our car pulled up to the dark gloomy street and my heart fell out of my body. My breath hitched seeing two cars smashed up against each other in the front.

Grayson's car was destroyed. All the metal was ripped off of it.

Matt was right. There was stream everywhere.

I swung open the car door and got out. Matt sped walked over to us; tears streaming down his face, a huge cut on his face and blood all over his shirt.

"Matt what the fuck happened! What is all this blood from? Are you hurt?" Claire ran to him and hugged him.

"I-its not mine! It's not mine!" He started to freak out.
Who's is it...

"Oh my god." I mumbled sprinting over to the cars. I tired to look through the cars to see them in the car but it was so foggy.

"Grayson!" I screamed on the top of my lungs. "Ethan! Emerson!" I tired to open the car doors but it was jammed.

"Matt call 9-1-1 right now!" I turned to him feeling so weak.

I sprinted to Grayson's side of the door and could slowly start seeing him through the window.

"Grayson.. Grayson!" I screamed trying to open the door. It wouldn't budge. I started banging on the window to see if he would wake up but he didn't move a muscle. "Matt what happened?!"

"Me and Grayson had to come back to my house to get Shay and when we turned into the neighborhood, Ethan was in such a rush to get the fuck out that he ran the stop sign and we just hit. We hit so fucking hard." He ran his hands through his hair his puffy eyes continued to cry.

"Help Ethan and Emerson and I'll get Grayson!" I directed Claire. Her scared face with tears running down them.

I ran to the neighbors yard and grabbed a rock from their lawn and sprinted back to the car. I hit the passenger seat window where Matt was originally sitting continuously until it finally shattered.

I clicked the unlock button and sprinting to Grayson side of the car. The door opened releasing a load of smoke.

He was leaned over in the seat with a huge wound cut open on his shoulder. He had blood all over the right side of his head and was unconscious.

I quickly undid his seat belt and pulled his huge body out of the car.

"Shit!" Matt ran over to me.
"I've got him I've got him!" I cried. "Did you call the cops?"
"Yes." He swallowed looking Grayson.

"Go help Emerson!" I yelled. I dragged Grayson away from the cars and sat down onto the floor putting his head in my lap.

"Please be okay please be okay." A couple of my tears fell onto his shirt.

I put my two fingers onto his throat and there was a pulse.

I let out a huge sigh in relief. "You're okay baby you're okay." I rubbed his face with my hand.

I looked down to his shoulder and saw that it was still gushing blood. I was about to touch it but my shaky hand couldn't do it. What if it hurts him.

I heard a loud smash and looked over to Ethan and Emerson car and saw Matt holding Emerson in a bridal style.

"Watch over her while I get Ethan." Matt struggled to speak. He gently put her down next to Grayson and ran back to get Ethan.

"Oh my god em." I cried even harder seeing a giant wound on her head. I checked her pulse and she was still breathing.

Soon the ambulance pulled up and my heart started racing faster and faster. They jumped out of the car and started telling codes to each other.

Two of them went to get Ethan while four of them ran up to me and bent down taking Grayson and Emerson.

"Ma'am I need you to step away." They tried to move me.
"No stop!" I screamed.

One of them picked me up and held me away. "No no no! Please! He's my boyfriend!" I reached my arm down for him but couldn't move.

They put him onto a stretcher and put him in the back of the ambulance.

"I need a stretcher here right now!" One of them yelled from Ethans car.

My head shot in their direction while they ran to him with a stretcher.

Seconds after another ambulance pulled up and hopped out sending a stretcher to Emerson. They got her up and put her onto it.

I looked over to Ethan while they ran towards me.

My life started to move in slow motion when the words came out of their mouth.

"No pulse! No pulse!" They pumped air in and out of his mouth.

As he rolled past me I felt like the air was stripped from my lungs.

He has a huge gash down the whole side of his arm from what looked like glass. His knee was popped out of socket facing the opposite direction. And worst of all, he had a huge piece of metal from Grayson's car in stomach.

"Begin compressions!" They pulled him into the back of the ambulance and started doing emergency CPR.

The back of the doors shut as both ambulances left Matt, Claire and I hopelessly stranded.

_____
Don't be mad at me for this cliff hanger okay. This is my second update today I need to do this. (Be ready for next chapter I'm sorry.)

500 votes + 300 comments for next chapter!
Comment your thoughts!
I love y'all!