14

2 WEEKS LATER
[ ETHAN'S POV ]

"What do you want to do now? The park is only open for like 20 more minutes." I shrugged looking down to Addison.

"Let's ride another ride!" She stuffed cotton candy into her mouth while excitement filled her eyes, or she's just on a sugar rush. I can't really tell the difference.

"You sure you want to? You almost cried on the last ride." I shrugged again to make her mad.
"Did not!" She complained.

"Okay how about we go and ride that?" I pointed to the roller coaster with the highest drop.
She swallowed nervously. "O-okay."

I took her and and we jogged to the ride. Once we got in line she became super quiet.
"Nervous?" I crossed my arms and leaned on the wall.

She scoffed, "no."
"Okay, just make sure your ego doesn't destroy you." I chuckled.
She rolled her eyes and shook her head.

We got to the front of the like and I could see her whole body shaking. This is risky but I want to comfort her. I wrapped my hands around her waist and rested my chin on her shoulder. "You'll be okay." I whispered then left a kiss on her cheek.

She blushed putting her chin into her chest.

"Next!" The gates opened and we both sat down into the seats then buckling up and making sure they were secure.

Her breathing became heavy as she tried to look away thinking I wouldn't notice. "Hey." I put my hand over hers and she turned to me. "I'm right here."

She smiled softly then intertwining our fingers more. I looked away from her to hide my blush.

The ride started moving and she gripped my hand tighter. We went up the hill and approached the top. I could see her chest breathing in very fast in and out.

We got to the top and she squinted her eyes shut while her hand held onto mine very tight. As we started to go downhill fast I screamed in joy. "Woooohhh!"

Once we got to the end of the drop she opened her eyes and her hand became less tense. We kept going around curves and loops and she started to smile.

Her hand released from mine and she threw her hands into the air while she started to scream with me. "Woo!" She smiled widely.

The ride finally ended and we got off and she latched onto my bicep with both of her hands. "Let's go again!"

I chuckled, "the park is about to close. Maybe if you decided to not be so scared this morning we would have been able to ride more rides." I rubbed my lips together as my eyes went wide.

"Hey that was a big step for me!" She whined at my come back.
"And I'm proud of you." I sent her a wink.

Once we got to the exit of the park there were a bunch of lights were everyone was taking pictures.

"Go stand in front of the lights!" She pointed to the lights.
She pulled out her phone and went onto her camera. I crossed my arms and lifted my eyebrow while I smirked. The flash went off and she looked at the picture. "Awh." She blushed putting it on her story.

"Your turn!" I shoved her lightly towards the lights. She put two peace sighs up and smiled with her perfectly straight smile.
Wow she's perfect.

The flash went off and i looked down at the picture of her, "should I put it on my story?" I raised my eyebrow at her while she looked onto my screen.

She smiled to herself, "Yeah!"
I added it to my story then took her hand into mine. "Let's get to the car before traffic gets bad."