epilouge

5 YEARS LATER
[ ADDISON'S POV ]

"Addison let's go! I need you to get the pink blouse for model C!" My boss yelled at me.

I rushed over to the designer outfits and skimmed through them searching for the hot pink blouse.

Spotted! I smiled widely and grabbed it while handing it to Model C as she walked into the dressing room.

"Alright let's go people! This shoot needs to be perfect! Cover of vogue magazine, this has to be perfect!" My boss screamed with her hands over her mouth.

"Addison!" She snapped at me.
"Yes?" I walked up to her to see what else she needed.

"You might wanna go check out your office, there's a letter for you." She smiled. Woah did my boss just smile at me? That's new.

"Okay, will do." I smiled and walked off of the set; into my office.

I'm now twenty two, live in New Jersey still, but im an intern for New York for Teen Vogue Fashion Magazine. I design the outfits that the models wear.

Let's move back in time, Senior year, I graduated early. That high school had nothing for me anymore.

I had no friends, I took classes that I didn't need to be taking for fashion design and the magazine company. It was pointless.

I still keep in touch with Emerson. In fact she's probably the only other friend I have besides Hannah.

Hannah and I met on set for one of the shoots. She was an intern too. She's a year older than me but we have had a great time working together and even hanging out when we aren't working.

Back to Emerson, I see her roughly once a week, sometimes not even. It's hard since she still lives back in Jersey and I'm at work all the time.

Her and Ethan are together too. Still going strong. From the minute she came back, I knew they would be together. I could see it in his eyes.

I haven't spoken to Claire since that day she came to my house. I never said goodbye to any of them.
Only Ethan and Emerson.

Yeah, that means I haven't talked to Grayson since the day at the lake. That emotional fucking day.

I still have my ring on. I wouldn't dare take it off, especially because I haven't had time to meet any guys.

Something tells me that even if I did meet a guy, that ring wouldn't leave my finger.

I'm happy with my life right now, something I never thought I'd feel again.

I have a great job on the way, I've been getting offers to design clothing for plays, movies, weddings and even stores.

I guess I found something I was good at and something that made me interested in going far in life.

My hand twisted the door knob to my office and I closed the door behind me after I walked in.

My eyes landed on an elegant white envelope with the words 'Addison Parker' across it.

I sat onto my cushioned chair and grabbed the note from my desk. "What is this?"

My fingers slid along the opening of the envelope while my eyebrows narrowed. I ripped the paper away and threw it into the trash can, leaving only a card in my hands.

The word 'Invitation!' Was written across the front of the card.

I opened the card and I could feel my face get warm,

Addison Parker,

You have been invited to a wedding celebration for Ethan and Emerson!