29

( I love seeing y'alls comments on each little paragraph that I write throughout each chapter you guys are so funny! Love y'all!)

[ ADDISON'S POV ]

"Pass me another beer, Ethan!" Matt sat up putting his elbows onto his knee's.

Ethan scoffed, "you're gonna die tonight, Matt."
"I've got it I've got it I can control my drinking." He chuckled leaning back onto the couch.

I looked around the house seeing everyone dancing and screaming the words to lyrics of the music.

I turned back towards Grayson, "Wanna go get a drink?" I bit my bottom lip while running my fingers through his hair-pushing it out of his face.

He grinned without saying anything and got off of the couch waiting for me to stand up. I stood up after him and he placed his hand on my lower back, "We're gonna go get a drink." He told everyone.

"Grab me one if you come back." Emerson told us. I smiled to myself seeing her legs were crossed over Ethan while her arm was around his neck. He held her waist close to him.

Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.

Grayson walked close next to me; hand still around my waist, as we walked through the crowded house.

We got into the kitchen seeing a bunch of people sitting on the counters everywhere talking with their own separate groups.

"Here," Grayson gripped onto a handle of vodka. "Lets take some body shots." He smirked while grabbing pieces of a lime.

Body shots have secretly always been a guilty pleasure of mine. Fuck.

He grabbed my wrist and we walked to where two corners of the counter met. He stood in front of me; trapping me.

He picked up a shot glass and filled it to the top. I felt him put the cold lime onto my neck and slowly squeezed it making it start to drip down my neck.

He moved closer to me connecting his tongue to my neck and slowly dragging it up. I let out a quiet moan as I closed my eyes. I leaned my head sideways making it easier for him to lick.

Before disconnecting his tongue from my neck, he let his lips suction onto my sensitive skin and sucked slowly.

When he let go he quickly took the shot and smirked at me. His eyes became very seductive as one corner of his mouth curved upwards.

"That's gonna hurt tomorrow." His eyes aimed towards my neck. As I payed attention to the feeling on my neck I could slowly start to feel it bump almost like a heart beat.

He walked closer to me stared at me like I was gold. He slowly lifted me up onto the counter and his hands gripped my thighs tightly as he rubbed up and down.

He's being so dirty right now and I'm not complaining.

"Your turn." He handed me a shot and the lime.

I held the shot in one hand while placing the lime onto his neck with the other.

He clinched his jaw as he didn't break his sight with my face. I applied pressure to the lime causing it to squeeze out acid.

As it started sliding down his neck, I slowly licked from his collarbone all the way up to the corner of his jaw. He moaned while putting his head back in pleasure.

I disconnected our contact and took the shot that was in my other hand.

"You're so fucking sexy." She grunted without departing his lips. His hands slowly moved up further my legs making me weak to my knee's.