13

(Surprise update so y'all better spam the comments so I can know what y'all are feeling)

MONDAY

[ ADDISON'S POV ]

I quickly walked to my locker and typed in my combination. I put my books into my locker then shutting it.

I jumped at the sight of Ethan right next to me. "Why are you dodging me?" His eyebrows furrowed as his face was stern.

Shit he's intimidating. I opened my mouth as I was about to talk but I hesitated closing my mouth.

He got frustrated at me for not saying anything so he aggressively grabbed my wrist and pulled me down the hallway. "Ethan!" I tried to pull away but he was too strong.

"Stop." I spoke keeping my teeth together to not cause a scene. He pulled me to a back hallway and pushed me against a wall. He crossed him arms and stared down at me. "What's going on?"

I let out a sigh, shaking my head. "Nothing Ethan."

"Oh cut the shit. I've known you my whole life I know when something is wrong. I knew it since the day you didn't sit with us at lunch." He replied in disbelief.

"I just need a break from everything. You do too Ethan." I bit the inside of my cheek.

"A break? Are you kidding me? I've waited so long to be with you. I'm not letting you slip now." He furrowed his eyes brows and shook his head.

"Do you really expect me to be with you while I still have feelings for Grayson? Ethan you're acting like it should be easy to get over him? Four years. We dated for four years and spent every fucking day together. I can't move on that fast." I swallowed.

"You know who else spent everyday with the two of you? Going to movies, traveling, or even just going out to eat. Every day." He got pissed at the fact that I didn't acknowledged him.

I took a deep breath in. I can't believe I'm about to admit this to him this early but he deserves to know. "Ethan I feel something for you, I do. And I want it to become a stronger feeling, but I'm not allowing myself to do that while I'm still hungover on Grayson." I admit to him.

"I know." He answered simply.
"Huh?" I became confused.

"At Friendsgiving, you told me." He smiled lightly at the memory. Wait what? "You told me everything."

My mouth dropped slightly, "w-what else did I tell you?"

"Nothing else, but I... I kissed you." He looked guilty.

I paused, trying to think about that night. "Did I kiss you back?" I looked back up at him.
He nodded his head.

I took a deep breath in. "Okay." I almost whispered.
"Why didn't you tell me you wanted a break from us? I was worried about you." He looked hurt. That's the last thing I want to do to him.

"I thought I was doing myself a favor, I needed time to myself. I thought that you and Gray would still talk to me. I don't know? I'm just a greedy bitch I guess." I shrugged.
He took my hand and looked into my eyes and I looked back. "You're not a greedy bitch. So much shit has been poured on you and half of that's my fault for rushing you."

"You always blame yourself, just let me win this time." I looked down at our hands.

"Fine, you win, but I forgive you." He smiled causing me to smile back.
"I promise you, I'll take things slow and go your pace. I don't care how long it takes honestly. I just want you." He moves a piece of hair out of my face.

"Thank you." I whispered. "I promise to give you my full attention."

"Did you just friend zone Grayson?" He lifted his eyebrow and chuckled.
I smiled to myself, "I think I did."

For the first time in my life I felt at peace with everything. Maybe I will eventually be able to get over Grayson? I don't know. I just want to live in the now. Not the past. Not the future. Now.

____

400 votes for next chapter!
comment your thoughts!
short surprise update!(:
I love y'all!