2

"Hey girly, what are you up to?" Claire's voice came out excitedly.

"Hey! I'm just getting Grayson and Ethan some food for practice. They only have like a 20 minutes break since they are prepping for state." I explained to her holding my phone up to my ear.

"I was thinking all of us could hangout tonight." She spoke.

"It's Wednesday." I laughed lightly, "but I'm probably staying there anyways so sure!"

"Okay just call me when you're done dropping off their food." She directed me.

"Yes ma'am. Bye!" I took the phone away from my ear and hung up the phone.

"Thank you!" I grabbed the food from the in-and-out worker.
"Have a nice day!" He sent me a nice smile.

I put the food into the passengers seat and started driving towards the school.
Once I had arrived I parked my car, grabbed the food and started walking towards the field.

The sounds of whistles blowing and coach yelling at the boys made me chuckle to myself.

I walked onto the track and sat down waiting for them to go on break.

Grayson spotted me then waved to me. He looks so good in his uniform.

I smiled holding up the food. He sent me a wink then going back to what he was doing.

After a couple of minutes of going on my phone, the coach blew the whistle.

I looked up; locking my phone then stood up walking over to them. Grayson and Ethan both jogged over to me with huge smiles of their faces.

"Hey Addison!" They both panted.
"I brought you guys your favorite." I held out the bag to them.
"You're the best." Ethans eyes glowed down at me.
I blushed, "I try." I said sassily.

"Ahhh Addison!" Coach walked over to us.
"Hey coach!" I shook his firm hand.
"Taking care of our star players I see." He smirked.

"Always." I giggled.
"Appreciate it." He patted my shoulder then walked back to the field with the rest of the coaches.

We went into the stands and sat down while we all took bites of our food.

"So, What are you planning on doing today?" Grayson asked me.
"Well I might go hangout with Claire for a bit, but afterwards I was thinking all of us could go back to y'alls house and we have a bon fire." I suggested.

They looked at each other and shrugged. "Sure." Ethan answered.

"So, hows practice been going?" I took a bite of one of my fries.
"Pretty good actually, I think we are gonna win this." Grayson smiled widely with his cute little cheeks.
"A little rough for Ethan though, he's been side-tracked." Grayson smirked hitting his shoulder.

My mouth dropped as my head turned towards Ethan. "Ethan Dolan!"
He started blushing as he looked down to his food.
"A girl?" I grinned.
"Yep he's totally getting it on with her." Grayson laughed.
"No! It's not like that. She's just really cute." He blushed.

"Who is it!" I was getting anxious.

This is perfect. Ethan needs a girl, he deserves one! He's been so hooked on me for so long and I just can't give him what he wants...

"Her names, Julia. Stop jumping to conclusions though! We are just talking." He shook his head laughing.

"Mhm." Grayson hummed.

"Good. I'm happy for you." I looked at him.
He looked up at me with his eyes then his mouth shifted into a soft smile.

We were cut off by a whistle, "lets go let's go!" Coach screamed.