23

[ ETHAN'S POV ]

I slipped on my mossy green pants and slid on my black vans. I walked to my closet and looked around at all my clothes then picking out a black sweatshirt.

I found Grayson's white beanie on the floor so decided to wear it. I slipped my fingers throw my hair to push it back then put the beanie on my head making my wings fall out.

*visual of outfit*

Once I finished up I walked into Grayson's room since we were about to leave for the party

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Once I finished up I walked into Grayson's room since we were about to leave for the party. I opened his door and he was laying in bed on his phone.

"Grayson get up." I chuckled throwing a pillow at him. "We need to go."

His eyes glanced towards me then back down at his phone, "I'm not going."

I let out a huff of hair as my body drooped, "Gray come on." I walked over towards him-sitting on the side of his bed.

"Don't even say anything dude. I can't do it end of story." He ran his hands over his face signaling how stressed he was.

I feel so bad for him. Four fucking years they dated and she doesn't even know that his memory came back.

He needs to tell her, but he doesn't want to. He doesn't want to make her go back into their past just because he suddenly remembers. Especially since she's happy with life right now. He doesn't want to ruin that.

"Okay. If you need anything just call me... I'll come straight home." I patted his leg through the blanket.

He nodded as he went back onto his phone. I looked at him once more before fully shutting his door.

[ ADDISON'S POV ]

"You look sexy as fuck!" Claire walked into the bathroom where I was standing.

I laughed at her words, "bitch we are getting so lit tonight." I Straightened the rest of my hair.

"Obviously." She put her hands on her hips as she admired herself in the mirror.
"Are you gonna fuck Miles?" Her eyebrows raised.

My mouth dropped at how nonchalant she was. "No! I'm not. He's just a friend." I laughed.

"Friend my ass! You are so into him." She rolled her eyes at me.

Was I though? Or did I just like the idea of him. I stayed quiet thinking to myself after that.

"So is that a yes or?" She looked at me through the mirror as I put the straightener down.