Twice's 10th Member •Slow Upd...

By Imagodfightme

Follow the adventures of Lee Kyungji a former trainee who is added into the popular girl group Twice as she f... More

Things you need to know before reading the story
•Chapter 1•
•Chapter 2•
•Chapter 3•
•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 5•
•Chapter 6•
•Chapter 6.5 1/2•
•Chapter 6.5 2/2•
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
•Chapter 9•
•Chapter 10•
•Chapter 10.5•
•Chapter 11•
•Chapter 12•
•Chapter 13•
•Halloween Special•
•Chapter 14•
•Chapter 14.5 1/3•
•Chapter 14.5 2/3•
•Chapter 14.5 3/3•
•Chapter 15•
•Chapter 16•
•Christmas Special•
•Chapter 17•
•New Years Special•
•Chapter 18•
•Chapter 20•
•Chapter 21•
•Chapter 22•
•Chapter 23•
•Chapter 24•
•Author-nim's Special Chapter•
•Chapter 25•
•Chapter 26•
•Chapter 27•
•Chapter 28•
•Chapter 29•
•Chapter 30•
•Chapter 31•
•Valentine's Special•
•Chapter 32•
•Chapter 33•
•Chapter 33.5•
•Chapter 34•
•Chapter 35•
•Chapter 36•
•Chapter 37•
•Chapter 38•

•Chapter 19•

979 31 17
By Imagodfightme

   Haha I haven't exactly drawn in a while, but anyways, would you guys be interested in me drawing Twice with Kyungji included? I'm just curious because I find it fun drawing Twice then adding Kyungji in the photo. Anyways that's all I wanted to ask, enjoy the chapter.

•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•
•Chaeyoung's POV•

   "Chaengie.....Chaengie..." I felt someone repeatedly shaking me. A groan escaped my throat as I slowly opened my eyes, only to be greeted by a goddess.

   I immediately shot up which resulted with my forehead colliding with hers.

   "Ow...." I held my forehead, but I felt soft hands pulling them away and soft lips making contact of where it collision happened.

   "Mianhae, are you okay now?" her soft voice was soothing to the ears. Feeling that my voice would fail me, I just nodded as an answer.

   "Well," Mina held up a sticky note.

   I left already, but don't worry about me, I'll be fine.
   -KS

   "Ahh," I looked behind Mina and saw the bed empty.

   "I guess we should go?" Mina nodded as she picked up our stuff, "Who's looking after Jihyo right now?"

   "Nayeon and Jungyeon are, so we can go home," we made our way out of the hospital without raising any suspicion about the missing patient.

   'Hm, I wonder where he went.'

•Kyungseo's POV•

   "Please Rin? We are in desperate need of your help, we need to get to hell," Rin groaned in frustration.

   "Getting to hell isn't easy, especially when it comes to this time," Kyungju is a persistent boy, everyone in the family knows that, but a times he knows when to give up. Though, when it comes to his twin, he will stop at nothing until he or Kyungji are satisfied. It's a cute relationship really.

   "Look I helped you already with getting to Ente Isla, but going to he—" a clap of thunder was heard and there Kyungju stood in front of the son of Satan, with a thunder blade at hand pointing at the latter's neck.

   "Help us now, or you'll never see the sun rising ever again," I could see Rin's throat bobbing up and down in nervousness. He shakily raises both of his arms in the air, signifying his surrender.

   "A-Alright, I'll help, j-jus-st p-put that d-down," Kyungju does what is asked and her gestures Rin to open a portal.

   "I'm telling you now," Rin reached out his arms in front of him "it won't be easy fighting my father, especially when he's enraged."

   A magic circle appeared in front of him and it formed a portal.

   "Though I do wish you all great success on rescuing your sister," we quickly thanked him before one by one we started entering the portal. Before I entered, I looked back at Rin.

   "Thanks by the way, and I'm sorry for my brother's attitude," Rin laughs and waves it off.

   "It's fine, in all honesty, I would have done the same if Yukio was in the same situation," he places his hands in his pockets and rocked back and forth on his heels.

   "Anyways you should go, they're waiting," I nodded before jumping in.

   "The portal will close, but don't worry just come back here and I'll open it again," those were Rin's last words before the portal shrank and disappeared.

   All of us turned around and there was the city of hell presented in front of us.

   "So they had a huge renovation," Kyungju mindlessly says while looking at the tall structures.

   "Guys look," Dahyun pointed at the line of monsters entering a stadium of some sort.

   "That's probably where they're holding the ritual," I added.

   Charging in head on, isn't a great idea. Satan would obliterate us in seconds. I looked at the surroundings of the stadium and noticed an open area on the side of the building.

   "Are you excited?" We hid behind a wall once we heard voices. A group of bandits walked passed us, but seeing them gave me an idea.

   "Guys follow my lead."

•Minutes later•

   "Okay, maybe we could get in like this," instead of wearing our previous attire, we wore cloaks to hide our 'human' clothes.

   "Young masters, the four of us will scout on ahead," Voltaire informed us. We nodded and they jumped up to the tower above us before jumping to another one, getting closer to the stadium.

   "Okay, let's go," we blended in the crowd that was entering the stadium. Once we got in our mouths dropped.

   There was Kyungji, bounded by magic while lifted a few centimeters of the ground, in a arena style pit. The pit itself is HUGE, like, the size of 8 football fields laid next to each other to make a square.

   "I have a bad feeling about this," Dahyun said whispered as we took our seats near the pit, I scanned the crowd and found Maou sitting on his thrown with a smug face.

   "That lying bastard," Kyungju cussed under his breath.those words confused us.

   "What do you mean?" Kyungha asked.

   "Kyungju told him to take Kyungji off his list, but it seems like he didn't," Minji explained. Forgot she was there, she was so silent I just noticed her. Reminds me of Mina.

   "Guys shhhh, it seems like it's starting," the crowd hushed down once Maou raised his arm up.

   "Demons and Monsters alike, welcome to the Blooded Ritual!" the roars of the monsters echoed through the stadium.

   "This year, we have the infamous Lee Kyungji, the recent 10th member of Twice," everyone howled louder than before, that o swear I could feel my ear drums breaking.

   "Now the ritual shall start," Maou raised his arm in front of him which cause the unconscious Kyungji to move in the middle of the pit.

   This time, I could hold back.

   "Jishin," I casted and the stadium shook. I looked over at the others and nodded as we took this chance to jump in the pit.

   Once we arrived at the side of Kyungji we removed our cloaks and the shaking stopped.

   "Maou I won't let you change my sister to a blooded monster!!!" I shouted, yet the smugness remained. The Monsters that surround the arena gasps at the sight of us.

   Our family is well known in the fantasy world.

   "You think you could stop me?" as a cue our four guardians jumped down from the roof an took their cloaks off too.

   "Hah, even with your precious guardians, you're no match for me," he continued to laugh. Here is when I took the risk.

   "Let's make a deal," this immediately stopped his laughs, "if we win against you, you will release our sister."

   "But if you lose?" he crossed his arms in curiosity. I gulped in nervousness.

   "Then Kyungji will turn into a bloodlux, along side with us," they snapped their heads towards me and I just shook my head at them.

   "Hm, alright," he stood up from his throne and jumped down into the pit, "that's a deal."

   We looked at each other and signaled each other before looking back at Maou.

   "Let's go!!!" me, Kyungha and Kyungju charged at him while Dahyun and Minji kept distance with range attacks. Our guardians shifted to their beast mode and attacked Maou as well.

   What irked me that was, Maou is able to dodge all of our attacks. Then with one swipe of his arm we all fell backwards.

   "Pathetic," he stomped on the ground and his minions emerged from the ground.

   "Gargoyles," I muttered under my breath. I clapped and summoned a golem.

   But Maou only says one word.

   "Attack," he'll let loose (literally) and the hundreds of gargoyles charged at us while we try out best to hold our ground.

   "Tōketsu!!" Kyungha froze a good portion of the gargoyles while Kyungju blasted them.

   "Raitoningu Bāsuto!!!" the gargoyles blasted into smithereens.

   "Kyungseo watch out!!!!" I turned a five gargoyles were after me. I looked back at my golem who is currently fighting.

   "Bastion, let me in," and as if this was Titanfall, Bastion grabbed me and opened its chest to place me in it. And instead of computers, it's all magic.

   I held magic controllers and a magic screen popped up that shows me what Bastion is seeing.

   "Let's do this."

•Kyungju's POV•

   I conjured a lighting sword and sliced the gargoyles in half. One by one they started to crumble while I press onwards to Maou.

   "YOU LYING BASTARD!!!!!!!" I shouted as I attacked from above. He looked at me with a blank face before raising his hand to block my attack with a simple shield. I jumped back and landed a few meters from him.

   "Why?" I asked while trying to catch my breath.

   "Simple, Bloodluxes are the only bad thing I get these days," a smirk grew on his face, "I am Satan after all.

   Anger burned in me as I charged froward once more. Back and forth, both of use exchange attacks and blocks. I slowly got tired while he showed no sign of slowing down. A hit from him caused me to fly backwards and land on a gargoyle.

   I grunted and attempted to get up once more. When I tried, my body instantly refuses and resulted in me falling on the dust ground. In my slightly blurred vision, I saw him charging towards me, but a sky blue crystal emerged from the ground and stop Maou's advances. 

   A cloaked figure came into view. they came up to me and I could see their mouth moving. Suddenly I could feel all of my wounds closing up. I looked up and the cloaked figure was a girl, but, why does she seem familiar.

   "You should be more careful next time," once she was done healing, she stood up, "this crystal dome won't last long, we're up against the demon king after all."

   As if it was a cue, the dome shattered into dust and Maou has anger burning in his eyes. The girl dodges and now it's coming towards me. I had one plan in mind.

   "Sen boruto shokku," red lightning then struck down on Maou.

   "ARRGHHHHHHH," I took this time to stand up and prepare my next attack.

   I focused my energy to my right hand. Violent sparks were emerging from my arm, it started to glow with a deep red color. Once I could feel it at it's limit, I put all of my physical strength into this one hit.

   "Shi no sutoraiki!!!" the strike lands on Maou's abdominal and it launched him back. He was still standing on his two feet, but now a few meters away. He coughs and spat out blood on the ground before smirking.

   "You've got guts," he panted out before looking up into my eyes, "I'll give you credit for that."

   His smirk disappears and was now replaced with a emotionless one, "But play time ends here, now."

   Maou rushes forward, not giving me enough time to reach. But before anything could happen, the sound of a motorcycle caught our attention. The glass dome above us shatters a a biker crashes in with their bike.

   Once the biker landed, they drifted to a stop. The bike itself was emitting a specific element, but I couldn't put my finger on it. They took their helmet off and we all were put into shock (not counting the gargoyles).

   "Jung Jooyong?!?!" Maou shouted and the old man smirks. Old but still reckless.

   Jooyong then smirks.

   "How dare you have fun without me? I've got some score to settle with this dumbass."

•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•

   Sorry to cut the action short readers (it was too long) so anyways, school is starting soon for me (yeeaahhh [Im being sarcastic]) but I will still update so don't worry readers!!!!!!! Besides that, how are you guys liking the story? Is it good? Is it bad? Tell me in the comments!!!! I'm really curious!!!

   Anyways it's 2:38 here right now so I'm gonna wrap this up.

   Bye readers!!! Have a good day/night!!!!!

Author-nim logged out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.1K 1.6K 62
Y/n is a normal school girl, who adores TWICE so much, they are her happiness, her cure. Thinking how can she get a better life. What will happen if...
285K 8.5K 63
Chaeyoung and her best friend have been friends for over ten years. Chaeyoungs life change after a single night, she falls in love with her best frie...
28.9K 1K 87
When Minatozaki Sanas heart gets broken, She promises to never fall in love again, however her friends convince her to find a rebound relationship in...
13.8K 470 26
"We're a mistake, but sometimes perfect isn't always the best" Y/N, a friend of TWICE, a typical ONCE and an easy-going person is faced with the...